Does GDP growth mean Federal Tax revenue growth?

It also increases debt and deficits because the people in Congress won't control spending..

What you mean is that deficits and spending will still go up because Congress won't control spending. The worst you can do is increase spending without cutting taxes because then deficits soar and the economy doesn't grow.

You know, like we just experienced in eight years of Obama

It also increases debt and deficits because the people in Congress won't control spending..

What you mean is that deficits and spending will still go up because Congress won't control spending. The worst you can do is increase spending without cutting taxes because then deficits soar and the economy doesn't grow.

The Great Obama did not cut taxes to deal with a deficit

The deficit under the Great Obama dropped by over half
Under Crooked Donnie, it has risen by 25%

Ever hear of sequestration, yeah the GOP forced it into the budget reconciliation in 2011.....The budget deficit was being reduced to GNP. But the GOP under Trump just said fuck it....

Ever hear of sequestration, yeah the GOP forced it into the budget reconciliation in 2011.....The budget deficit was being reduced to GNP. But the GOP under Trump just said fuck it....

Trump cut taxes. Are you following the conversation? Not really? I'll color it in to see if it helps

Trump cut taxes. Are you following the conversation? Not really? I'll color it in to see if it helps
So did Oblama and???

Hey dumb ass, the tax cut was passed under reconciliation. Maybe you can get an adult to explain it to ya..

Yeah, it's supposedly "deficit neutral" because your tax cut expires in 2025, and then your rate goes up by 2027. Your brackets are also chained to CPI, which means you could be one of the 80-90 million who will find yourself in a higher bracket because wages grow faster than inflation.

AND that's using the fucked up "dynamic scoring" y'all used in Kansas that ended up projecting revenues above actuals.

How come Conservatives made the tax cut for the 1% and business permanent, yet made your tax cut temporary?

Damn, all these assumptions, I don't get wages anymore and the tax cut only saves me a couple of hundred bucks. And the cuts were made temporary because 9 commiecrats refused to vote for the middle class cuts.

So did Oblama and???

Obama cut taxes? I hate to call bull shit on that.

Bull shit on that. When did he do that?

So did Oblama and???

When the Bush tax cuts expired, he kept them going...

Maybe you just forgot, but Conservatives passed a $1.5T tax cut last month that causes the deficit to explode to $1T.

So clearly it's not a spending problem, it's a revenue problem.

Maybe you just forgot, but Conservatives passed a $1.5T tax cut last month that causes the deficit to explode to $1T.

So clearly it's not a spending problem, it's a revenue problem.
But it's what the rich assholes wanted.....

In cutting taxes, Trump caused the deficit to grow to over $1T.

So clearly deficits are caused by reductions in revenue, not spending.

So did Oblama and???

So not increasing taxes is a tax cut? What the fuck?

And actually that was a tax increase, he did not extend the cuts for upper income earners.

So you think an Obama tax increase is a tax cut. Oh, but you vote Republican ....

Single cause fallacy

That doesn't bother near as much as the fake outrage and lies from the GOP about the budget and debt .I hate liars.....

So did Oblama and???

So not increasing taxes is a tax cut? What the fuck?

And actually that was a tax increase, he did not extend the cuts for upper income earners.

So you think an Obama tax increase is a tax cut. Oh, but you vote Republican ....
I said I voted for Trump because I hate Hillary....I am an independent and have been as such since I voted for Reagan...His little escapade of amnesty and a so called tax cut which increased my taxes made me realize that politicians are just another name for three card monty..

That's insane. Explain how you can have deficit spending when you're taxing and not spending

Damn, all these assumptions

Do you even know what the word "assumption" means? I haven't made any assumptions.

It's a fact that your tax cut will expire in 2025.
It's a fact that tax rates go up by 2027.
It's a fact that because the tax cut explodes the deficit to over $1T, that Medicare and Medicaid will be cut.
It's a fact that Conservatives chained the tax brackets to CPI, which will push 80-90 million people in a higher bracket just by virtue of the fact that wages rise faster than inflation.

None of those are assumptions, pal. They're facts that are a part of the law you support (but seem to know nothing about).

I don't get wages anymore and the tax cut only saves me a couple of hundred bucks.

So then you're retired? Which means you are on Medicare and/or Medicaid. Well, starting next year your out of pocket expenses for Medicare and Medicaid will increase because the programs will face automatic cuts. So whatever you're paying for Medicare now, expect to pay far, far more this time next year because you just had to cut taxes for Donald Trump's dumb kids.

That doesn't bother near as much as the fake outrage and lies from the GOP about the budget and debt .I hate liars.....

I thought you said you vote Republican. Is that why? You have fake outrage from Republican liars?

And the cuts were made temporary because 9 commiecrats refused to vote for the middle class cuts.

Why didn't the Conservatives make the cuts for the middle class permanent, and the cuts for the rich and corporations temporary?

So did Oblama and???

Obama cut payroll taxes for two years.

Forum List

Back