Zone1 Does My Opinion Make Me a Transphobe, or Simply Sane.

Yes, but if a very small group of individuals try to force their made up meanings of common words on the rest of society it will only serve to cause confusion.
What force? The rest of society is happy to move on without you.

Are you trying to accuse me of something? Say it with your chest. When you folks can't argue facts you attack posters and accuse them of pedophilia. I don't have to put science in air quotes, I actually linked to reputable scientific and and medical s0

ites with information on gender dysphoria and physiological differences their brains have from people who aren't trans. You folks haven't produced one single piece of evidence to support your arguments. Not one.
I have not accused you of pedophilia.

Your support for the castration of children does not mean you want to fuck them.

Where have I supported that? In your imagination?

Do you support hormone treatment for supposed transgenderism for children under 18?
Do you support puberty blockers as treatment for supposed transgenderism for children under 18?
Do you support "top surgery" as treatment for supposed transgenderism for children under 18?
Do you support "bottom surgery" as treatment for supposed transgenderism for children under 18?
Do you support schools not telling parents their child under 18 is living as the opposite gender in school?

Do you support hormone treatment for supposed transgenderism for children under 18?
Do you support puberty blockers as treatment for supposed transgenderism for children under 18?
Yes. So does the professionsl medical community.
Do you support "top surgery" as treatment for supposed transgenderism for children under 18?
Do you support "bottom surgery" as treatment for supposed transgenderism for children under 18?
The professional medical community recommends 18 years of age before any transition surgery or 16 with the consent of parents. From a layman's perspective that seems fine by me.
Do you support schools not telling parents their child under 18 is living as the opposite gender in school?
Sure. I'm not sure why the school would care enough to monitor that sort of thing.

Yes. So does the professionsl medical community.

The professional medical community recommends 18 years of age before any transition surgery or 16 with the consent of parents. From a layman's perspective that seems fine by me.

Sure. I'm not sure why the school would care enough to monitor that sort of thing.

Some members of the medical community, and I wouldn't call them professionals.

Impacting someone's puberty is permanent, despite what your side says.

Why 16 with the consent of fickle mushhead parents?

The school having a policy DIRECTLY saying don't tell the parents is what many people are pissed off about with this.

Some members of the medical community, and I wouldn't call them professionals.
Good for you. Call them whatever you like. I'm sure they and their patients care. A lot. 😄
Impacting someone's puberty is permanent, despite what your side says.
There is no evidence that hormone treatments or blockers are permanent, in fact quite the opposite.
Why 16 with the consent of fickle mushhead parents?
I don't know. I guess reasonable people think 16 years old and their parents should be allowed to make medical decisions with their doctors even if Joe on the internet strenuously disagrees. 😆
The school having a policy DIRECTLY saying don't tell the parents is what many people are pissed off about with this.
And? I don't care about the feelings of busy body helicopter parents.

Good for you. Call them whatever you like. I'm sure they and their patients care. A lot. 😄

There is no evidence that hormone treatments or blockers are permanent, in fact quite the opposite.

I don't know. I guess reasonable people think 16 years old and their parents should be allowed to make medical decisions with their doctors even if Joe on the internet strenuously disagrees. 😆

And? I don't care about the feelings of busy body helicopter parents.

Again, the ongoing effect can be stopped, much like tylenol stops working when you stop taking it, but no one talks about the damage done DUE to the drugs being taken, lack of genital growth, things like that. It's a dodge nothing more.

Again, the ongoing effect can be stopped, much like tylenol stops working when you stop taking it, but no one talks about the damage done DUE to the drugs being taken, lack of genital growth, things like that. It's a dodge nothing more.
You describing it as damage doesn't actually make it so.

What force? The rest of society is happy to move on without you.
No it's not.

But many are afraid to voice their opposition, in other words they are being forced. Example: the girls that had to swim against Leah Thomas and share their dressing room with him.

No it's not.

But many are afraid to voice their opposition, in other words they are being forced. Example: the girls that had to swim against Leah Thomas and share their dressing room with him.

Yep, why is his (he's still has his junk, he's a he) need to be a woman swimmer outweigh the indignation of ACTUAL WOMEN?

No it's not.
Sure it is. You is contacting you to get your opinion before they start gender affirming care with their doctor? 😄
But many are afraid to voice their opposition, in other words they are being forced.
Fear isnt force its just fear.
Example: the girls that had to swim against Leah Thomas and share their dressing room with him.
No one forced them to compete.

Sure it is. You is contacting you to get your opinion before they start gender affirming care with their doctor? 😄

The whole point of WOMENS sports is to give a level playing field to WOMEN at the top of their athletic fields.

This is the same argument as "just don't be a baker" when it comes to forcing people to provide wedding cakes to SSM ceremonies when they don't want to.

The whole point of WOMENS sports is to give a level playing field to WOMEN at the top of their athletic fields.
There is no such thing as a level playing field. Athletes will always have to compete with other athletes who have physiological advantages. Michael's Phelps unusually large wingspan, being double jointed and having a lung capacity that's was twice as much as the average human made him a superior swimmer among superior swimmers.
This is the same argument as "just don't be a baker" when it comes to forcing people to provide wedding cakes to SSM ceremonies when they don't want to.
The argument that engaging in commerce (the selling of cakes) through a business you set up to do just that, is force is a hilarious description of force. 😄

OMG! It's time to take Mark Twain's advice.

There is no such thing as a level playing field. Athletes will always have to compete with other athletes who have physiological advantages. Michael's Phelps unusually large wingspan, being double jointed and having a lung capacity that's was twice as much as the average human made him a superior swimmer among superior swimmers.

The idea that engaging in commerce (the selling of cakes) through a business you set up to do just that, is a hilarious description of force. 😄

Again, WOMEN's sports is for WOMEN, not a guy tucking it.

Forum List

Back