Does the Left think Muslims have a Constitutional right....

“You are going to demand that Congress pass a law based entirely upon a persons religion.”

And how exactly would such a moronic law be implemented, ask passengers arriving on an international flight if they're Muslim, where those who say they are Muslim are denied entering the country – the hate and stupidity of many conservatives never ceases to amaze.

#1. Any person from a list of predominantly Muslim countries would not be granted a visa.
Well that will keep plenty of Christians from coming here. Next?

Not really. The Muslims have already killed all the Christians in those countries.
Entirely untrue my little infant.

Not to you there isn't, but that's because you fear and hate Muslims, all of them The mentality of an infant, which is exactly what you are.

What's the justification for allowing them to immigrate here?
The same as anyone else.

Uh, no.

Some people have skills. What do these ignorant savages bring to the table?
Muslims have the same skills as anyone else my little infant.
ROFL! Wrong.
What a child you are, a very stupid one.

I have to agree with other posters that, unless the immigrant has some skills to offer, then we shouldn't just allow whomever to enter our country. Other countries have very strict immigration laws, why shouldn't we? Besides, that would be motivation for some of these people to fix their effed up countries.

A good Muslim places Laws of God above the Laws of State.
So does a good Christian or good Jew. And there is no Church/State divided in Islam, there is only God and submission to his will.

A Christian does not...but then you are ignorant of many things.
A good Christian does, it's part of the faith, but few know that and even less follow it.

Nope,sorry.

"Render unto Caesar" and all that.

As stated, you are ignorant of reality.

So does a good Christian or good Jew. And there is no Church/State divide in Islam, there is only God and submission to his will.
So does a good Christian or good Jew. And there is no Church/State divide in Islam, there is only God and submission to his will.

While there ARE similarities, your "good" Christian tends to pursue LEGAL forms of anti-governmental, anti-secular control.

I'm not a fan of either group but I find the growing tolerance for violence in Islam to be a far greater crisis than manipulating self-righteous Christian far-right

“You are going to demand that Congress pass a law based entirely upon a persons religion.”

And how exactly would such a moronic law be implemented, ask passengers arriving on an international flight if they're Muslim, where those who say they are Muslim are denied entering the country – the hate and stupidity of many conservatives never ceases to amaze.

#1. Any person from a list of predominantly Muslim countries would not be granted a visa.

Not really. The Muslims have already killed all the Christians in those countries.

No, it's quite true.

No, it's quite true.
No, it isn't of course, but you don't live in the real world so you can't be expected to understand it.

So does a good Christian or good Jew. And there is no Church/State divided in Islam, there is only God and submission to his will.

Let's cut Paint some slack. He watched Mel Brooks' 'History of the World, Part I', but left for the loo after the Spanish Inquisition, and missed the entire French Revolution and the Reformation.

Stuff like this happens all the time.

to immigrate to this country?
Nope, but there's no reason to keep all but a few out.

Right. Keep them all out.
How do you determine who all the muslims are? And how about the muslims within this country already?

As I already stated, if they come from a list of predominantly Muslim countries, they should not be granted a visa. I'm sure there are additional methods for screening out Muslims, like a background check of some kind.

While there ARE similarities, your "good" Christian tends to pursue LEGAL forms of anti-governmental, anti-secular control.

I'm not a fan of either group but I find the growing tolerance for violence in Islam to be a far greater crisis than manipulating self-righteous Christian far-right
Link what shows the tolerance is up? My bet is it's down. Let's find out eh?

Let's cut Paint some slack. He watched Mel Brooks' 'History of the World, Part I', but left for the loo after the Spanish Inquisition, and missed the entire French Revolution and the Reformation.

I'll help you out. The government passes a law that says you either renounce God or you go to prison. Which law do you obey, Man's law or God's law? Clear now?

No, it's quite true.
No, it isn't of course, but you don't live in the real world so you can't be expected to understand it.
You aren't up on the news, are you?

Group Warns of Eradication of Christians in Muslim Countries

North Korea - effectively a non-religious state - topped an annual list of countries where Christians are persecuted the worst, according to an international missionary organization. But it said whole Christian populations face possible eradication in Muslim countries, including Syria and Iraq, which accounted for most of the spots in the top 10.

The World Watch List,” is published annually by Open Doors, an organization that was founded in the 1950s to smuggle Bibles behind the Iron Curtain. It is one of many conservative Christian groups that say Western media and politicians are not taking the plight of their fellow believers seriously.

“The world still does not get it,” David Curry, president of Open Doors USA, told a news conference at the National Press Club in Washington. “The persecution of Christians is real, it is horrifically violent often, and it is spreading at an unprecedented rate.”

Curry conceded that reliable information is hard to come by from North Korea - a closed state where the free exercise of religion is banned and the ruling family expects to be worshiped as semi-deities. Still, it led the rankings for the 13th year in a row, he said, because it is a place “where even to be caught in possession of a Bible” is banned.

Islamic extremism

But violence by Islamic extremists plays a role in 40 other of the top 50 countries on the list, he said.

Iraq and Syria are ranked third and fourth respectively largely, Curry said, because of “the displacement of an entire population and Christian culture in this region” by the militant group that calls itself the Islamic State

to immigrate to this country?
Nope, but there's no reason to keep all but a few out.

Right. Keep them all out.
How do you determine who all the muslims are? And how about the muslims within this country already?

As I already state, if the come from a list of predominantly Muslim countries, they should not be granted a visa. I'm sure there are additional methods for screening out Muslims, like a background check of some kind.
We could require them to use the Holy Qur'an Toilet Paper? You can be the one who checks their shit, after extensive training that is since you don't know shit and never have.

I'll help you out. The government passes a law that says you either renounce God or you go to prison. Which law do you obey, Man's law or God's law? Clear now?

Another way would be to require them to eat bacon upon entering the country. That would be fun to watch.

Not really. Did we just enter a time warp back to the old Soviet Union or something?

No, it's quite true.
You aren't up on the news, are you?

Group Warns of Eradication of Christians in Muslim Countries

North Korea - effectively a non-religious state - topped an annual list of countries where Christians are persecuted the worst, according to an international missionary organization. But it said whole Christian populations face possible eradication in Muslim countries, including Syria and Iraq, which accounted for most of the spots in the top 10.

The World Watch List,” is published annually by Open Doors, an organization that was founded in the 1950s to smuggle Bibles behind the Iron Curtain. It is one of many conservative Christian groups that say Western media and politicians are not taking the plight of their fellow believers seriously.

“The world still does not get it,” David Curry, president of Open Doors USA, told a news conference at the National Press Club in Washington. “The persecution of Christians is real, it is horrifically violent often, and it is spreading at an unprecedented rate.”

Curry conceded that reliable information is hard to come by from North Korea - a closed state where the free exercise of religion is banned and the ruling family expects to be worshiped as semi-deities. Still, it led the rankings for the 13th year in a row, he said, because it is a place “where even to be caught in possession of a Bible” is banned.

Islamic extremism

But violence by Islamic extremists plays a role in 40 other of the top 50 countries on the list, he said.

Iraq and Syria are ranked third and fourth respectively largely, Curry said, because of “the displacement of an entire population and Christian culture in this region” by the militant group that calls itself the Islamic State
I am up on the news, still plenty of Christians in those countries you want no one to come from.

Forum List

Back