Does the Left think Muslims have a Constitutional right....

Will your next act be to advocate that Congress forbid mosques? Require the burning of Qurans?

You folks love slippery slopes.....there is your slippery slope.

Outlawing Mosques and government burning Qurans would clearly be unconstitutional. Barring Muslims from immigrating here isn't.

See the difference?

I'm just trying to find any Leftwat who thinks that foreigners have constitutional rights
There are none. You are looking for a pork chop, at a Jew picnic.

Yes, actually, there are plenty of leftwats who think the Constitution covers foreigners.
No, there aren't.

Yes there are. Many of them have said so right here in this forum. For instance, there are all the numskulls who believe the the inmates in Guantanamo are entitled to the right of habeas corpus.

“You are going to demand that Congress pass a law based entirely upon a persons religion.”

And how exactly would such a moronic law be implemented, ask passengers arriving on an international flight if they're Muslim, where those who say they are Muslim are denied entering the country – the hate and stupidity of many conservatives never ceases to amaze.

There's nothing "unwarranted" about fearing Muslims. There's also not a single credible justification for allowing them into the country.
Not to you there isn't, but that's because you fear and hate Muslims, all of them The mentality of an infant, which is exactly what you are.

What's the justification for allowing them to immigrate here?
The same as anyone else.

Uh, no.

Some people have skills. What do these ignorant savages bring to the table?

No, it isn't. The faith has to advance to where it really means nothing, like Christianity, from the inside not the outside. You can't kill an idea, no matter how many people you slaughter.
We can keep them the hell out of this country. They can stay in the Middle East for 500 years while their religion matures.
And that was said of your faith as well, assuming you are still Catholic which is hard to imagine.

The only faith I've ever seen from you is Me, Myself, and I.

I couldn't care less what was said of my faith. I'm not threatened by Catholics who want to impose their doctrines on me. I am threatened by Muslims who want to impose Sharia.

Meh....

I dont think Jihad, Sharia will be spreading into United States.

This is the second most armed country per capita and it is majority, Christians and secular.

In this nation, a jihadi muslim will be quickly made a dead muslim.

That's not going to save us. Israel is also very well armed and suffers many terrorist attacks.

Better than killing Muslims, how about we don't let them here to begin with?

That's a "pro life" position I can really get behind. Nobody gets hurt.
No, it isn't. The faith has to advance to where it really means nothing, like Christianity, from the inside not the outside. You can't kill an idea, no matter how many people you slaughter.
We can keep them the hell out of this country. They can stay in the Middle East for 500 years while their religion matures.
And that was said of your faith as well, assuming you are still Catholic which is hard to imagine.

The only faith I've ever seen from you is Me, Myself, and I.

I couldn't care less what was said of my faith. I'm not threatened by Catholics who want to impose their doctrines on me. I am threatened by Muslims who want to impose Sharia.

Meh....

I dont think Jihad, Sharia will be spreading into United States.

This is the second most armed country per capita and it is majority, Christians and secular.

In this nation, a jihadi muslim will be quickly made a dead muslim.

That's not going to save us. Israel is also very well armed and suffers many terrorist attacks.

Better than killing Muslims, how about we don't let them here to begin with?

That's a "pro life" position I can really get behind. Nobody gets hurt.

The Left Right always wants to make the same old excuse...

"We are saving people from poverty."
to immigrate to this country?
Nope, but there's no reason to keep all but a few out.

Which we already TRY to do.

But there are thousands on the "no fly list'.

What the OP suggests and what others have said they are in favor of, is changing the First Amendment.
What the OP suggests is ignorant, moronic idiocy, having nothing to do with 'the left.'

The OP's unwarranted fear and hatred of Muslims in no way justifies attempting to prohibit them from entering the country, based only on their religion.

A good Muslim places Laws of God above the Laws of State.

While it is admirable in some context, I just don't see how this sort of person will make a good or loyal inhabitant of a secular state where the Law of Man is recognised as supreme.

So better the Muslim he is, the worst the Westerner he is.

It is a incompatibility and I can't see it changing until Islam goes through a necessary renaissance which requires a social and secular compromise, LIKE Christianity.

“You are going to demand that Congress pass a law based entirely upon a persons religion.”

And how exactly would such a moronic law be implemented, ask passengers arriving on an international flight if they're Muslim, where those who say they are Muslim are denied entering the country – the hate and stupidity of many conservatives never ceases to amaze.

#1. Any person from a list of predominantly Muslim countries would not be granted a visa.

They aren't Conservatives, they are reactionary children, obviously.

#1. Any person from a list of predominantly Muslim countries would not be granted a visa.
Well that will keep plenty of Christians from coming here. Next?

There's nothing "unwarranted" about fearing Muslims. There's also not a single credible justification for allowing them into the country.
Not to you there isn't, but that's because you fear and hate Muslims, all of them The mentality of an infant, which is exactly what you are.

The same as anyone else.

Uh, no.

Muslims have the same skills as anyone else my little infant.

What don't I know about Islam that would change my mind?
Since you don't know anything the changes would be quite easy, for a rational person that is, but that's not you my little screaming infant, not even close.

In other words, you can't name anything.

What a shock!
I could names things all day long, family, charity, faithfulness, fidelity, abstinence, honor, and the like, but it wouldn't change your tiny infantile mind since nothing rational will.
I always suspected you were a Baptist.
Never baptized, thank God.

Agnostic? Atheist? Mormon?

You have to choose something which befits your respect for family, charity, faithfulness, fidelity, abstinence, honor, and the like.

Well that will keep plenty of Christians from coming here. Next?

Not really. The Muslims have already killed all the Christians in those countries.

The same as anyone else.

Uh, no.

Muslims have the same skills as anyone else my little infant.

ROFL! Wrong.

Forum List

Back