Does the lying of this man, ie Trump, does it ever end????

White people do cling to their guns. Just in case brown people come too close.

I live in a white area now and still have my guns just in case meth head Progressive commies decide I should part with what I own...

Have a problem with that?

Then change the Constitution!
Thomas Jefferson wanted a new constitution for every generation. A new constitution should be issued at the end of 19 years.

Well you also believe China is a ally of America and Communism is great, so I think your opinion of a new Constitution every nineteen years is as dumb...
Trump is a liar, this thread has a good premises.
It isn't my idea. It is Thomas Jeffersons idea.Jefferson's Proposal for an Expiring Constitution on a 19-Year Cycle | Armstrong Economics

What is the topic for discussion?
OrangeManPic.jpg
She's kinda orange, no?

Maybe She is a he...
Too polite to be a Democrat

Listen, you got to keep your healthcare, maybe two people didn't...white people clinging to their guns, well, lets just say, clinging was a bit soft, so Obama was a liar....LOLOL...BUT TRUMP, this man wouldn't is so lost in his base, so certain that these ignorant pink mf's will believe anything and I mean anything that comes out his mouth, he tell lies when there is in your face proof the bitch is lying, but he don't care....its almost as if this man lives in a world of Trump and his adoring deplorable s, and the hell with reality, facts, video proof, etc.....I don't give a fuck if a roasting pile of dog shit in front of Starbucks runs against Trump, we need to vote for it!!

Are you ok?

How does the man who tried to keep all his promises end up getting the bum rap of being a vicious liar. Trump is the best President since Eisenhower.

White people do cling to their guns. Just in case brown people come too close.

I live in a white area now and still have my guns just in case meth head Progressive commies decide I should part with what I own...

Have a problem with that?

Then change the Constitution!
Thomas Jefferson wanted a new constitution for every generation. A new constitution should be issued at the end of 19 years.

Well you also believe China is a ally of America and Communism is great, so I think your opinion of a new Constitution every nineteen years is as dumb...
Trump is a liar, this thread has a good premises.
It isn't my idea. It is Thomas Jeffersons idea.Jefferson's Proposal for an Expiring Constitution on a 19-Year Cycle | Armstrong Economics

Tom and Jerry said that?

Listen, you got to keep your healthcare, maybe two people didn't...white people clinging to their guns, well, lets just say, clinging was a bit soft, so Obama was a liar....LOLOL...BUT TRUMP, this man wouldn't is so lost in his base, so certain that these ignorant pink mf's will believe anything and I mean anything that comes out his mouth, he tell lies when there is in your face proof the bitch is lying, but he don't care....its almost as if this man lives in a world of Trump and his adoring deplorable s, and the hell with reality, facts, video proof, etc.....I don't give a fuck if a roasting pile of dog shit in front of Starbucks runs against Trump, we need to vote for it!!

Are you ok?

She's OK. She just gets hot flashes at the oddest times.

View attachment 276109
images

Trump again lying...he skips the climate meeting saying he has a meeting with the India priminister and Merkle...and low and behold, they're at the climate meeting.....this man is just hopeless.

It is -
Obama was a big fat liar but the OP liked him anyway.
I think.
Every fuckin time Trump opens his tiny little mouth, that cherrio ho, he lies. But he does it because he knows idiot like you sorry fucks will believe anything that comes out of that cherrio mouth, cause you mf's are stupid and ignorant like he is.

Forum List

Back