Does The Military Have Authority to Annihilate A President In Life Threatening Situations?

It's what all dictators do. They disarm their population because they know what they are about to do to them would cause a civil war.

I think more of a second American Revolution coming if necessary, but it could possibly be both.

I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

The President is the executive, they execute the laws. (In theory).

The legislature is the one who makes the laws. The President wouldn't make a law, let alone a law to ban guns.
Also the Constitution would need to be changed.

It's called separation of powers.

All presidents have had this power and the military hasn't taken over anything.

Trump is the one pushing the boundaries of what the president can do, because he doesn't understand the precedent of the presidency. With the pushing of the boundaries, it gives future presidents more leeway. It creates a "new normal".
The president can suspend laws if they declared a national emergency and instituted marshal law due to a rebellion.

Well I'm actually starting to calm down a bit. I'm still really scared about what's going to happen to our country but talking about it helps because most of you (the ones with common sense) are just as scared as I am and we're all in the same boat here.

Doesn't mean that it won't happen and it will if she becomes president.

No, doesn't mean it won't happen if Trump becomes president.

Your argument isn't one for "don't vote for Harris", it's one for "change the system". Which I agree with. Change the electoral system, change the way powers are used, bring the constitution up to the 21st century.

However I get the feeling you're just in a "I hate Kamala, what arguments can I think up to attack her" mode.

Btw, the past couple to few nights I actually have had lost sleep over this.

I've been saying for a while now that they should, but considering the fact that it's never actually happened before in our country then I'm not sure what the law would say. Obviously I'm talking about if Kamala Harris becomes president and she sends the government after us to take us into concentration camps or the threat of illegal immigrants raping us and murdering us or something along those lines. I just never thought to ask but I'm curious now.
none of that is going to happen ..

The threads in this forum just get dumber and dumber. The MAGA paranoia is at DEFCON 1.

It will turn out as God wills. Worrying solves nothing.

True but the liberals have been getting me to lose my temper on here lately so right now unfortunately I'm afraid that God probably isn't too happy with me so I'm afraid to go to Him about it.

none of that is going to happen ..

I sure hope and pray that you're right.

Yes, how awful of us to believe Harris when she tells us what she wants to do. Perhaps we should log on here so you can tell us what she REALLY means.
Sure, if you believe Kamala Harris will open up concentration camps if elected then nothing short of extensive therapy can help you.

Sure, if you believe Kamala Harris will open up concentration camps if elected then nothing short of extensive therapy can help you.

If she doesn't want to control us then why has she threatened to take away our guns?

I never said anything about camps, because she didn't.

But she has discussed raiding homes with no warrant to look for weapons. And the government knows where every gun purchased through an FFL is at.

Forum List

Back