🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does the rest of the world think we are crazy?

Maybe it's time to analyze the left wing posts. The anti-American posts are based strictly on the radical left's fantasy world. They hate America and the Constitution and they assume that foreign governments think the same way. The fact is that foreign people love the greatest Country on the face of the planet. They love American society and American individualism They envy American decadence even though the elites in the Hussein administration hate it.

You don't travel much, do you?

He's in western Virginia and didn't know the Blue Ridge Parkway is open.

(that's right in his back yard)

Oh well, it's a big scary world out there.

I love quotes, don't you Geaux?

Take your tagline:
"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, shits on the board, and then struts around like it won the game." ---Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin huh? Really?

arguing-with-some-people.jpg

images

pigeon_chess.png

h7F818E99

cropped-new_lrg_banner023.jpg
6aa32bcf424f6d9b156463739b8557f5

What do you guys do, just take everything that shows up in your e-mail box as gospel?
Gullible's Travels...

Conservatives love Vlad the Dictator – they want to be just like him, and admire his authoritarian ways.

So much so they’d like Putin to be their presidential nominee come 2016.

And they love to insert these bogus Putin quotes in their taglines. I have yet to see one that was genuine.

But hey, why deal with the factual when you have the Imaginarium...

Your post missed the part where insurance rates have been skyrocketing for the last 20 years and medical bills have been the number one cause of bankruptcy for a decade. And that most uninsured are in Red States who get most of their money from Blue States who simply can't afford it anymore because people using the emergency room as their primary source of healthcare is insane.

But then again, Republicans are insane, so it all kind of fits.
the only Republicans who may be "insane" are the Far Right ones .....but since the Far Left are also "insane" .......i guess once again you have something in common with your far right cousins Dean....

Republicans can't vote nuts into office and then insist they aren't "nuts".

Your post missed the part where insurance rates have been skyrocketing for the last 20 years and medical bills have been the number one cause of bankruptcy for a decade. And that most uninsured are in Red States who get most of their money from Blue States who simply can't afford it anymore because people using the emergency room as their primary source of healthcare is insane.

But then again, Republicans are insane, so it all kind of fits.
the only Republicans who may be "insane" are the Far Right ones .....but since the Far Left are also "insane" .......i guess once again you have something in common with your far right cousins Dean....

Republicans can't vote nuts into office and then insist they aren't "nuts".

neither can Democrats.....you want to see some Democratic nuts Dean?....come out to my State and go to Sacramento......bring your Nutcracker....

Maybe it's time to analyze the left wing posts. The anti-American posts are based strictly on the radical left's fantasy world. They hate America and the Constitution and they assume that foreign governments think the same way. The fact is that foreign people love the greatest Country on the face of the planet. They love American society and American individualism They envy American decadence even though the elites in the Hussein administration hate it.

You don't realize how much of a pretentious douche you sound like when you say things like that, do you?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Conservatives love Vlad the Dictator – they want to be just like him, and admire his authoritarian ways.

This is what it's like arguing with liberals. We observe the reality that Putin got what he wanted in Syria, and you hear this. Here's a tip, Rainman. MS-NBC sucks. You really need to grow a pair and start thinking for yourself.

You don't realize how much of a pretentious douche you sound like when you say things like that, do you?

Seeing as how idb LIVES in a country other than the USA, seems like a good question.
How about you. Travel much? What do your hear from those you know in other countries?

How about you. Travel much? What do your hear from those you know in other countries?

I get around, and here in the US I interact very regularly with people from literally every corner of the globe. Guess what? Different individuals have different opinions, just like we do. Shocking, eh?

This is what it's like arguing with liberals. We observe the reality that Putin got what he wanted in Syria, and you hear this. Here's a tip, Rainman. MS-NBC sucks. You really need to grow a pair and start thinking for yourself.

I observed the reality that Geauche is running a bogus Putin quote that prolly came from a viral e-mail.

I just like what that says about standards of information sources.

Y'know?

Last edited:

Seeing as how idb LIVES in a country other than the USA, seems like a good question.

I don't involve myself in their budgetary processes. My advice to people from other countries: Myob.

good luck getting a reply......thats No_Reply_Jones you are talking too....wakes up types a bunch of shit.....then goes back to sleep....

Pretentious...moi?

More pretentious than the pretentious fantasy I was replying to?
The fact is that foreign people love the greatest Country on the face of the planet. They love American society and American individualism They envy American decadence

Riiiiiiight -- whereas imaginary blanket-statement fantasies of an populations as "they hate America and the Constitution" or "they love American society" represents some sort of rational thought.

Or were you posting to yourself?

Hey, what time does the short rocket come by to run you back to your planet again?

Riiiiiiight -- whereas imaginary blanket-statement fantasies of an populations as "they hate America and the Constitution" or "they love American society" represents some sort of rational thought.

Or were you posting to yourself?

Hey, what time does the short rocket come by to run you back to your planet again?

Would you like to try that again in English?

I have a friend of mine who moved here from Germany to run one of a German company's plants. He's a Merkel conservative. He questions American's conservatives seriousness about lowering the National Debt. Merkel's government not only cut spending, but also raised taxes and Germany has advanced out of their debt crisis much better than the US because they implemented both spending cuts and tax increases.

Merkel raised the VAT and other consumption taxes. She and her party oppose raising income taxes on the wealthy or businesses.

They passed a debt-brake amendment in 2009, in the worst moment of the recession, that requires the federal government to run a balanced budget from 2016 and every single state (landers) from 2020. Except in the cases of a deep recession or natural catastrophe.

And german conservatives want the Central Bank to have a limited role in the economy, opposing a Fed-style dual mandate. Merkel and Schauble always say that the monetary policy should not replace reforms. Which explains what has happened in the Eurozone.

Conservative, liberal, left-wing... labels are not all about "free" health care and education. There are many other issues.

On social issues, the german CDU/CSU is definitely to the right of US Democrats on gay marriage, abortion, government funding for human embryo research, or immigration.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back