Does the USA need NATO?

Initially, NATO was created as a legal pretext for the occupation of Europe, the presence of the American military there. Europe was extremely limited in its arms buildup and played no independent role. After Eisenhower was overthrown by the left, the situation began to change, Europe began to strengthen and eventually it got out of control of the United States. Now Europe is openly playing against the United States. Therefore, this block does not make any sense. Europeans will be able to use US military forces against US interests. America must either subjugate Europe back (which, of course, the left-wing fagots will not do), or leave NATO.

If the US leaves NATO, it will be immediately clear who is the boss in the world, since the main forces of NATO are still US troops.

Europe will immediately shut up its filthy mouth

NATO was created out of fear that the Soviet army would the French and/or English Army in Germany. Churchill convinced Truman that Stalin was a boogey man and then the NATO allies provoked the cold war.

Meanwhile, European Conservatives started taking over American politics - mainly the Republican Party. They have since used the U.S. military as the strong arm of European Conservatives - i.e. Neo-Colonialism.

European Conservatives have wanted to conquer Russia for centuries. The expansion of NATO since the end of the cold war - 1000 miles eastward - is just the beginning of that quest.

On the maps of the 18th century, I do not see any "Germany". There is Saxony, Thuringia, Bavaria and so on. "Germany" is not

NATO was created out of fear that the Soviet army would the French and/or English Army in Germany. Churchill convinced Truman that Stalin was a boogey man and then the NATO allies provoked the cold war.
A commonplace fairy tale for the common people. In fact, Stalin and Churchill licked each other's asses.

Meanwhile, European Conservatives started taking over American politics - mainly the Republican Party. They have since used the U.S. military as the strong arm of European Conservatives - i.e. Neo-Colonialism.

European Conservatives have wanted to conquer Russia for centuries. The expansion of NATO since the end of the cold war - 1000 miles eastward - is just the beginning of that quest.
Oh, the complete ignorance of history is your posts tell me you retook you GED many times in order to finally pass by guessing.

No kidding. Those Eastern European countries enslaving Russia after WWII, bastards!

Oh, yes, and the Germans that the Russians ran out were so much nicer to Eastern Europeans! The Jews, Gypsies and other Eastern Europeans so loved their German masters!

You could just as easily say that the US enslaved Western Europe.

Oh, yes, and the Germans that the Russians ran out were so much nicer to Eastern Europeans! The Jews, Gypsies and other Eastern Europeans so loved their German masters!

Nazi Germany sucked, so Eastern Europe deserved to be enslaved?

Only a moron would say that.

It ensures that no one will ever come to our borders. We may fuck people up in their nation, but war doesnt come to our lands. Its very unfair, but I wouldnt change a damn thing about it. Life isnt fair.

But people have come to your borders. Pearl Harbour, 9/11. You'll let almost anyone into the country on a visa, including the guys who pulled off 9/11. The massive military is a big waste of money. Imagine if you poured all that money into schools, hospitals, infrastructure, and research, instead of weapons.

You nation will never be conquered because your people won't submit. That's why you failed in Viet Nam, in Iraq and in Afghanistan. They'll just wait you out. If you think your big bad military is the answer to your safety in the world, you've learned nothing in the past 30 years of war.

What "Germanic word" are you talking about?

One person alone - execpt perhaps Donald Trump - is not able to be so unbelievable stupid as you play to be.

I gave you a link in German.

So what?

Are you talking about some ancient German?

Pan-Germanism is a phenomenon of the 19th century; it could not have been in antiquity.

Do you even know how the "Germans" called themselves, their endoethnonym?

"I am German" means in German "Ich bin deutsch" and/or "Ich bin Deutscher".

The Germans are the Latin word Germani - "siblings", Γερμανοί, and all the names that we know, such as the Goths, Litvins, Prussians, Franks, Varags, Deutsches, Brits, Nemettes - all these are names from outside.

What's wrong: Franke, Deutsch, Preusse, Gothe are German words - and "Brits" are Celts but "Anglo-Saxons" are Germans.

Are you sure that the Proto-Germans had some kind of language, that were they even talking at all?

Yes.

Is there anything known about it?

Totally unimportant, alien. You do not understand what a German says to you - independent from any language.

Germany should have had a referendum on re-uniting?

The referendum was made by "voting with the feet". That's why we had to hurry. Without reunion nearly no one would live today any longer in the area of the former Soviet sector of Germany.

What's wrong: Franke, Deutsch, Preusse, Gothe are German words - and "Brits" are Celts but "Anglo-Saxons" are Germans.
I don't believe Britons are Celts. The Angles and Saxons were probably Celts. The Britons are etymologically the same as the Germans - "brothers". The Britons are probably the same as the Normans. They came to England after the Anglo-Saxons. That is why we say "British Empire" and not "Anglo-Saxon Empire". The mercantile spirit of the Germans is repeated in the politics of Britain.

What's wrong: Franke, Deutsch, Preusse, Gothe are German words
You're lying. At least the Franks and Germans from the Latin language. The Varags are obviously from Slavic, this is a distortion from "Frank". I think that everything else is also not from German. No one knows what the Germanic language is at all, all dialects of Germanic are mixtures with Slavic and Celtic.

Forum List

Back