Does Trump have any chance now?

I notice that every time you liberals show a picture of somebody holding a teabagger sign it's of some old grandparent who doesn't know about the practice of teabagging.
No, the picture shows a teabagging button made by the teabaggers and sold by the teabaggers saying they are proud to be teabaggers. The old geezer did not make the button or sell the button, he may have not have fully known what it meant when he bought it, but it was the proud teabaggers that sold it to him.

I notice that every time you liberals show a picture of somebody holding a teabagger sign it's of some old grandparent who doesn't know about the practice of teabagging.
No, the picture shows a teabagging button made by the teabaggers and sold by the teabaggers saying they are proud to be teabaggers. The old geezer did not make the button or sell the button, he may have not have fully known what it meant when he bought it, but it was the proud teabaggers that sold it to him.
And the old geezer didn't know what it means.

If had known it meant squatting over someone he wouldn'have bought it.

Trump has almost no chance for the GOP nomination.

The only question is that of a third party candidacy.

Yet he is leading the next closest competitor by 11 points!

Nah... not a chance! Might as well give up! :rofl:
.... he may be leading the next closest Republican by 11 points -- but he's losing to the next closest Democrat by 16.

:dance:

That is not the point!
The point is it is the teabaggers who had the buttons made and then sold them, therefore it was the teabaggers themselves who chose the nickname and were quite proud of it.

Trump has almost no chance for the GOP nomination.

The only question is that of a third party candidacy.

Yet he is leading the next closest competitor by 11 points!

Nah... not a chance! Might as well give up! :rofl:
.... he may be leading the next closest Republican by 11 points -- but he's losing to the next closest Democrat by 16.

:dance:
One poll has him 12 points down.

That is not the point!
The point is it is the teabaggers who had the buttons made and then sold them, therefore it was the teabaggers themselves who chose the nickname and were quite proud of it.

They knew nothing about the sex connotation on that.
They all had tea bags hanging from their hats.

That is not the point!

They knew nothing about the sex connotation on that.
They all had tea bags hanging from their hats.
Exactly.

I think that Trump went way too far with his sexist comments. Really, what is he thinking about? I support Donald Trump wholeheartedly but he needs to shut his mouth for a while. Everyone is against him now: democrats, GOP, minorities, women. He won't get enough votes to become the president. Though it seems like he doesn't even want to win. Maybe he thinks that his campaign is just another TV show.

trump never wanted to or expected to win anything much less the presidency.

The gop bosses want the second bush boy to get the nomination and presidency.

trump's job is to act and look as crazy as possible to make the second bush boy look good to the rank and file republicans. Most republicans don't want the second bush boy so the gop bosses will do anything they can to make the second bush boy look good so that the rank and file republicans will vote for him in the primary to get the nomination.

Then all they have to do is cheat and steal the presidency just as they did for the first bush boy.

Trump is the most popular candidate of either party right now. Everyone had better watch out.

I think you are misreading the Democratic party..........the reason we like Trump is because he will be a piece of cake to beat.....almost as bad as Sarah Palin. I'm glad you all think the way you do....keep supporting Trump....we want Trump to be your nominee.....GO TRUMP!
Are you sure? I don't think there are many people who like Hillary and they will probably choose Trump over her. It's still unclear who is going to win. It's clear that Trump will be the GOP nominee.

No woman with any self respect and pride would ever support or vote for trump.

No man who respects women as their equal will vote for trump.

No democrat or liberal is going to vote for him.

No hispanic with any self respect and pride is going to vote for him.

The only people who will are that small minority of the far right crazy people in the republican party. Which is anywhere from 20 to 25% of the republican base.

That's not enough to win the presidency.

Trouble with Kelly's assumption about the "knees comment." The recipient of the comment said it never happened. Don't know...just read it on the internet. It should be on tape, though

I don't have a problem with the "knees" comment as shown in this Video. In order to be offended, the person offended has to have his/her own mind in the gutter given the situation.

Let me get this right, Trump is not presidential because of an innuendo about a woman on her knees (which she brought up in the context of begging), but Bill Clinton actually had a woman on her knees in the Oval Office.

But Drumpf Truck did not make his knees comment in the context of begging!!!

You may be right, but it puts your mind just as much in the gutter as his if you are. What his said on this occasion is tame compared to what has become acceptable during the 8 PM hour of prime time television.

So you have no problem with the fact that trump has women on their knees begging him for a job?

You don't see what's wrong with that picture?

No one should have to be on their knees begging some spoiled brat rich person for a job.

Just because someone needs a job doesn't mean that a spoiled brat rich person can have the right to get their sick jollies by watching a woman get on her knees and beg him for a job.

To me it just shows how little self respect, respect for human beings and respect he has for women. In fact it shows zero respect. It shows contempt and trump's sick need to have power over people and abuse that power for his sick entertainment and ego boost.

Anyone who approves of such behavior from trump is no better than trump.

Trump is the most popular candidate of either party right now. Everyone had better watch out.

I think you are misreading the Democratic party..........the reason we like Trump is because he will be a piece of cake to beat.....almost as bad as Sarah Palin. I'm glad you all think the way you do....keep supporting Trump....we want Trump to be your nominee.....GO TRUMP!
Are you sure? I don't think there are many people who like Hillary and they will probably choose Trump over her. It's still unclear who is going to win. It's clear that Trump will be the GOP nominee.

The only people who will are that small minority of the far right crazy people in the republican party. Which is anywhere from 20 to 25% of the republican base.

Your blanket statements are wrong, Dana. I am a woman but a voter first. I have a brain that tells me the talents Trump has that would be so useful in the oval office would out play any derogatory remark he has said about women he doesn't like. He certainly respects women who think, for he has several female CEO's. How many candidates can say that?

I have Democrat friends that say they would vote for Trump because they don't like Political Correctness and think illegals are bringing this country down financially and in crime.

I have a landscaper, manicurist, housekeeper and handy man that are all immigrants. They talk about their wait to become citizens and how they have relatives waiting to come over, too. They are incensed by those running across the border. They are sending money to their family and theynhave jobs waiting for them once they come.

I think we have made agreements with countries that benefit them before US. We have hostages in other countries who lives are in danger. We have our own entrepreneurs manufacturing in China, we need to get those companies back. Trump has the solutions for all of that.

Go to the website of Trump and you'll see that his talents and solutions outweigh silly comments on women.

Trouble with Kelly's assumption about the "knees comment." The recipient of the comment said it never happened. Don't know...just read it on the internet. It should be on tape, though

I don't have a problem with the "knees" comment as shown in this Video. In order to be offended, the person offended has to have his/her own mind in the gutter given the situation.

Let me get this right, Trump is not presidential because of an innuendo about a woman on her knees (which she brought up in the context of begging), but Bill Clinton actually had a woman on her knees in the Oval Office.

You may be right, but it puts your mind just as much in the gutter as his if you are. What his said on this occasion is tame compared to what has become acceptable during the 8 PM hour of prime time television.

So you have no problem with the fact that trump has women on their knees begging him for a job?

No one should have to be on their knees begging some spoiled brat rich person for a job.

Just because someone needs a job doesn't mean that a spoiled brat rich person can have the right to get their sick jollies by watching a woman get on her knees and beg him for a job.

To me it just shows how little self respect, respect for human beings and respect he has for women. In fact it shows zero respect. It shows contempt and trump's sick need to have power over people and abuse that power for his sick entertainment and ego boost.

Hillary leads Trump by double digits in the polls. What do you think is going to happen over the next 15 months to change that?
Hillary's arrest.

Hillary leads Trump by double digits in the polls. What do you think is going to happen over the next 15 months to change that?
Hillary's arrest.

Funny that's what you all were saying about Bill Clinton in the 90s. He was never arrested.

You all said both of them were going to be indicted and charged with real crimes.

We're still waiting. LOL.

A woman getting on her knees for a job is sad. Let me see that video where A WOMAN IS ON HER KNEES BEGGING TRUMP FOR A JOB. hInt: There isn't one.

According to the polls, he is still out in front comfortably. Yes he does have a chance. SO does Rubio, Cruz, and Bush. Buh bye walker. Fiorina did a nice job as well.

So you think that people that are polling for Perry, Fiorina, Santorum, Jindal, Graham, Gilmore and Pataki are all going to go on Trump's side when they give up? You are delusional.

According to the polls, he is still out in front comfortably. Yes he does have a chance. SO does Rubio, Cruz, and Bush. Buh bye walker. Fiorina did a nice job as well.

So you think that people that are polling for Perry, Fiorina, Santorum, Jindal, Graham, Gilmore and Pataki are all going to go on Trump's side when they give up? You are delusional.
this does not make sense. Did you mean to say "polling?"

Some for Perry and Santorum will go to Trump when they drop out.

Almost none from Fiorina, Jindal, Graham, Gilmore and Pataki will do so. They will split among Kasich, Walker, and Bush.

Yes I would have a problem if that was what actually happened but it didn't.

The woman herself got down on her knees and begged the group leader of the team on the Apprentice that she wanted to do the job.
She did not do it to Trump.
That was a misleading and spiteful thing that Megyn Kelly did, knowing full well that was not the real truth.
It backfired on her big time.

Last edited:

Ahahahahaha you people re-elected adulterer and serial sexual predator Bill Clinton hence you have no credibility, zero.

Forum List

Back