Dog Dies on United Flight After Attendent Forces It Into Overhead Bin

Stop dragging your filthy little mutts everywhere you go...leave the damn things home...

That flight attendant should be tarred and feathered and then eaten by a pack of wolves.

That flight attendant should be tarred and feathered and then eaten by a pack of wolves
I'm sure she will regret what she did...pets are sacrosanct today...when the emotionally led and driven public and the airline are finished with her she will be the last one held at gitmo...lol

Where was the owner? If that were my dog, I never would have allowed that and would have known the laws and been prepared. But then, I'd never put an animal through that (even proper storage) unless we were moving permanently to a new location, and it was too distant to drive. The airline was totally stupid as usual, but the owner killed the pet by allowing it to be stuffed up there and left. Ultimately, it is the owner's responsibility to safeguard their animals.

Wow, I thought the goal was to attract people, not make them take their business elsewhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That flight attendant should be tarred and feathered and then eaten by a pack of wolves.

I hope that the flight attendant and the owner who allowed that to be done to his pet....I hope the both burn in HELL for an ETERNITY.

They are both pieces of excrement.

Where was the owner? If that were my dog, I never would have allowed that and would have known the laws and been prepared. But then, I'd never put an animal through that (even proper storage) unless we were moving permanently to a new location, and it was too distant to drive. The airline was totally stupid as usual, but the owner killed the pet by allowing it to be stuffed up there and left. Ultimately, it is the owner's responsibility to safeguard their animals.
Exactly!

They could have just beaten it and dragged it from the plane as United does with humans.

I would never do something so horrendous like that

I'd prefer a thousand times to lose the flight

I hope that the flight attendant and the owner who allowed that to be done to his pet....I hope the both burn in HELL for an ETERNITY.

They are both pieces of excrement.
While I don't have that type of hate for anyone, someone is responsible and if that isn't the policy of the airline, whoever OKed it should be fired. If it is the policy, they deserve a big financial hit by the public.

5206-1509668610-a7073c487acc0fe7e2e6aba8cc342e65.jpg

A tenant I had died of cancer at 80 years old and left me his dog. While I wasn't expecting to end up with his dog, we have bonded. She is mine now. I would never place her in an overhead bin. Even if it cost me my seat.
But I wouldn't take her on a plane in the first place. Either a reputable kennel or I drive.

They could have just beaten it and dragged it from the plane as United does with humans.
Humans deserve it. Dogs don't. This was a ten month old puppy. Start shoving screaming babies in overhead bins and we have something to talk about.

Forum List

Back