DOJ Indictment of Trump will give him the chance to expose the 2020 election fraud

Hillary also called Trump an illegitimate president and that the election was stolen from her as well. Why isn’t Smith arresting her for lying?

She says it over and over,

SHE STILL SAYS IT,

Smith should arrest her for sure.

Either did Trump. He did say to be peaceful.

But did Hillary tell HER supporters to be peaceful? The Dems did damage all through DC when Trump was inaugurated.

And nobody tries to suspend the Constitution - other than Biden, who is bought and paid for by America’s enemies.
5 second mention to peacefully March down Pennsylvania avenue, in a 3600 second incinerate speech is hardly worth bragging about....

She says it over and over,

SHE STILL SAYS IT,

Smith should arrest her for sure.
What the Dems want is to not only be allowed to cheat to a win, but to imprison anyone who objects to it.

My parents’ next-door neighbors escaped China in the 60s to free themselves from this type of tyrannical government.

Hillary also called Trump an illegitimate president and that the election was stolen from her as well. Why isn’t Smith arresting her for lying?

Because she didn't organize a riot to try to prevent it.

Did Trump? He pursued a legal course of action, after advising with his attorneys that it was legal to do so.
Yes, we see how he is trying to throw Giuliani and Eastman under the bus right now.

It’s impossible to prove someone is lying, and Smith knows it. This is all about the perception that Trump is some horrible criminal and to keep him from running from re-election.

And most Americans realize that.

And most Americans are fine with it.
The problem isn't what Trump thought, it's what he did. He organized a riot to try to intimidate congress into overturning the election results.

Imagine if Clinton and Gore had done the same thing in 2000. To put the extra fear into you, imagine it's a crowd of angry black people, because that will get you to wet your Depends. Frankly, they would have been in a far better position to do so because Gore won the popular vote and he actually WAS VP at the time.

But this funny thing happened. After SCOTUS ruled against him, Al Gore conceded the election. Which is what Trump should have done.

5 second mention to peacefully March down Pennsylvania avenue, in a 3600 second incinerate speech is hardly worth bragging about....
Oh….so now it’s that he didn't spend sufficient time telling them to be peaceful?

You Dems keep moving the goalposts.

And did Hillary spend 1 second telling her supporters to be peaceful? NO. Instead, as usual, they trashed the city.

What the Dems want is to not only be allowed to cheat to a win, but to imprison anyone who objects to it.

My parents’ next-door neighbors escaped China in the 60s to free themselves from this type of tyrannical government.

My dads family is from Latvia. My grandfather fled Stalin. I am well aware of this kind of bullshit.

Trying to imprison your political opponent. Ridiculous.

Bullshit. How do you KNOW Trump KNEW he lost.

Biden is a corrupt piece of shit taking bribes from Ukraine, Romania, and China.

You are a piece of shit if you support him.

Because he talked to his cabinet and staffers who will testify to what he said.

how about links to her saying that....over and over again?
She said it at least once that I heard. So she did the same thing Trump said.

Why isn’t she being arrested and threatened with life in prison?

Too bad they missed out, China's economy is rocking right now.

Trump wasn't cheated, and he attempted to overthrow the constitution. That's why he's in trouble.

Oh….so now it’s that he didn't spend sufficient time telling them to be peaceful?

You Dems keep moving the goalposts.

And did Hillary spend 1 second telling her supporters to be peaceful? NO. Instead, as usual, they trashed the city.

When did Hillary supporters trash the city? Are you as big a liar as Trump?

Trump knew he'd lost when he set out to overturn the election.

Let the people see what a lying gasbag he is. Let them see his intentions.
The thing is, he doesn't need to do ANY of this.

The rubes think there is some big conspiracy to expose, but he knows he just made this shit up. All he cares about is getting back in office and shutting every possible case down.

The rest of this noise is rube fantasy.

When did Hillary supporters trash the city? Are you as big a liar as Trump?
I live in DC.

And why would you be surprised that Dems trash cities? Were you not alive in the summer of 2020?

Five months AFTER Trump was inaugurated. She conceded the election the next morning, went hiking and didn't file ONE request for an audit or recount (you can thank Jill Stein for that). Obama gives Trump an invitation to the White House THREE days after he's declared the winner. And gives him a nice, smooth transition. Trump did NONE of that for Biden.

It's high time you people let Hillary go. She isn't going to be your whipping post this time around. Trump has a record (soon to have a legal one as well. :)) and he'll have to run on it...alone.

only if the trial is televised! Otherwise we The people, will get nothing but spin, from the two sides.

let's pray this is televised or we get live audio.
Why, you trying to be masochistic or something? :nono:
Four hours after the riot had begun. For the previous time, he watching like a giddy schoolboy thinking that his little coup was going to succeed.
I recall several Senators during the verification process standing up on the floor after the carnage was cleared and asking for a two week hold on declaring the results for an "investigation" into non-existent voter fraud claims.

That's about as close to suspending the Constitution as you can get. The blocking of the peaceful transition of power.
Or stealing an entire election disenfranchising millions, you fuck.
Because she didn't organize a riot to try to prevent it.

Yes, we see how he is trying to throw Giuliani and Eastman under the bus right now.

No, wrong again.

And most Americans are fine with it.
The problem isn't what Trump thought, it's what he did. He organized a riot to try to intimidate congress into overturning the election results.
That's a total lie.
Imagine if Clinton and Gore had done the same thing in 2000. To put the extra fear into you, imagine it's a crowd of angry black people, because that will get you to wet your Depends. Frankly, they would have been in a far better position to do so because Gore won the popular vote and he actually WAS VP at the time.

But this funny thing happened. After SCOTUS ruled against him, Al Gore conceded the election. Which is what Trump should have done.
It wasn't even the Supreme Court, you moron! It was Jeb Bush, you fuckin' retard.

My dads family is from Latvia. My grandfather fled Stalin. I am well aware of this kind of bullshit.

Trying to imprison your political opponent. Ridiculous.
If that were the case, he'd have been in prison and gone a LONG time ago. But, as I just saw yesterday, he's still free to run his mouth, campaign, tweet, and continue to flout judges orders to keep his yap shut.

That doesn't look like being imprisoned to me. :)

He won't be imprisoned, if he is found not guilty in a court of law, nor will be be imprisoned if just one juror out of 12, decides he is not guilty.

NO ONE IS GOING TO THROW HIM IN PRISON, without a trial that proves him guilty of his crimes....even then, it will likely be a home arrest.

Forum List

Back