DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence of Hillary’s Wrongdoing

Every day that passes brings fresh new evidence of how CRIMINAL Obama and his administration was...

From Fast-and-Furious, arming Mexican Drug Cartels, to the latest evidence of Obstruction in keeping Hillary out of Prison and their CONSPIRACY / TREASON to affect the outcome of a US election by attempting to prevent Trump from winning and their attempt to execute a political coup by removing him from office after he won....

MOST CRIMINAL...AND TREASONOUS...PRESIDENT / ADMINISTRATION IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN HISTORY!

The snowflakes have been mewling incessantly about Trump being charged with obstruction of justice. Little did they realize that the two highest ranking members of the Demococrat party would be the ones wriggling on that hook!

First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence of Hillary's Wrongdoing Before Election

Full title: First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence of Hillary’s Wrongdoing Before Election

As reported earlier the first DOJ leaks on the upcoming Inspector General report does not look good for fired former Director James Comey.

The IG report found that Trump-basher Comey “defied authority” and was “insubordinate” in his behavior at the bureau.

ABC News was given a draft of the IG report early for today’s announcements.

But the leaks to ABC News also reveal that Obama Attorney General Attorney General Loretta Lynch was determined to hide evidence of Hillary Clinton’s wrongdoing from the American public.

If that is the best Trump has then this report is a bust. Please tell me what federal statute covers 'defied authority' and 'insubordinate'. Also if Lynch's asking Comey to call the investigation a matter instead of a investigation then again nothing to see.

The snowflakes have been mewling incessantly about Trump being charged with obstruction of justice. Little did they realize that the two highest ranking members of the Demococrat party would be the ones wriggling on that hook!

First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence of Hillary's Wrongdoing Before Election

Full title: First DOJ Leak on IG Report Reveals Obama AG Loretta Lynch Tried to Hide Evidence of Hillary’s Wrongdoing Before Election

As reported earlier the first DOJ leaks on the upcoming Inspector General report does not look good for fired former Director James Comey.

The IG report found that Trump-basher Comey “defied authority” and was “insubordinate” in his behavior at the bureau.

But the leaks to ABC News also reveal that Obama Attorney General Attorney General Loretta Lynch was determined to hide evidence of Hillary Clinton’s wrongdoing from the American public.
Smells like collusion. Mueller should abandon Trumps fake collusion and start investigating a real one!

The Russians hacked the DNC servers and Trump's people clearly were meeting with a Russian national hoping to get dirt on Trump.

The IG report will provide no such claim.

Idiots on right heads explode

In realityland, LW morons will perform auto-atomic wedgies when the report does expose the Obabble Admin's corruption and cover-ups.

There's no doubt that Obama is up to his ears in this thing.

Ya THINK?!!!!

Fo shizzle he is.

They tried to stage a coup against Trump. Instead they got their messiah indicted for a host of crimes against the United States.

The only coup is in your head. Obama is not going to be indicted for anything.

The IG report will provide no such claim.

Idiots on right heads explode

In realityland, LW morons will perform auto-atomic wedgies when the report does expose the Obabble Admin's corruption and cover-ups.

Ya THINK?!!!!

Fo shizzle he is.

They tried to stage a coup against Trump. Instead they got their messiah indicted for a host of crimes against the United States.

I like how the sailor who was convicted for taking a few snaps in his sub to show his family is now suing Obabble and Conney. I hope he wins.

He is not going to win. He took photos of top secret areas which he had no authority to do. Clinton was authorized to see the information she had. The only question was how it was stored.

Ya THINK?!!!!

Fo shizzle he is.

I like how the sailor who was convicted for taking a few snaps in his sub to show his family is now suing Obabble and Conney. I hope he wins.

He is not going to win. He took photos of top secret areas which he had no authority to do. Clinton was authorized to see the information she had. The only question was how it was stored.

Ohhhh...buzzzzzz off.

This case is not going to help the Dems with Normal People. The glaring abuse of the justice system by Obama to help hiLIARy is not a good look for them.

If that is the best Trump has then this report is a bust. Please tell me what federal statute covers 'defied authority' and 'insubordinate'. Also if Lynch's asking Comey to call the investigation a matter instead of a investigation then again nothing to see.
No one believes the IG report is going to expose all the dirt. That's why they want a special counsel. Rosenstein is a poisonous snake who hates Trump, and Sessions is a useless jellfyfish.

Ya THINK?!!!!

Fo shizzle he is.

A distinction without a difference.

Ya THINK?!!!!

Fo shizzle he is.

Ohhhh...buzzzzzz off.

This case is not going to help the Dems with Normal People. The glaring abuse of the justice system by Obama to help hiLIARy is not a good look for them.

Ohhhh...buzz off.

There was no abuse. He was not entitled to those photos. No one is paying attention. There is no evidence of any abuse.

Ya THINK?!!!!

Fo shizzle he is.

Ohhhh...buzzzzzz off.

Ohhhh...buzz off.

There was no abuse. He was not entitled to those photos. No one is paying attention. There is no evidence of any abuse.

Your blindness to Hillary's criminality is astounding.

No one believes the IG report is going to expose all the dirt. That's why they want a special counsel. Rosenstein is a poisonous snake who hates Trump, and Sessions is a useless jellfyfish.

As Sessions said, you need facts for a special prosecutor. Not 1 fact has been put out there. Nothing but speculation. There is no evidence that Rosenstein hates Trump. Just because you don't like their actions does not make them anti-Trump.

Ya THINK?!!!!

Fo shizzle he is.

A major difference. Clinton turned her e-mails over to the State Department when she left. This person was taking pictures of classified areas when he was not entitled to do so.

As Sessions said, you need facts for a special prosecutor. Not 1 fact has been put out there. Nothing but speculation. There is no evidence that Rosenstein hates Trump. Just because you don't like their actions does not make them anti-Trump.
It's a "special counsel," not a "special prosecutor." There are far more facts that need to be investigated in the spygate scandal than this phoney Russian collusion scandal. There are hundreds of facts. How many people in the FBI have been fired, demoted and reassigned?

You're simply a shameless douchebag who defend the party aparatchiks to the bitter end.

Ya THINK?!!!!

Fo shizzle he is.

A major difference. Clinton turned her e-mails over to the State Department when she left. This person was taking pictures of classified areas when he was not entitled to do so.
Hillary only turned over some of her emails. The fact remains that she broke the law by storing them on a private unsecured server. Your "difference" doesn't mean a fucking thing.

Ohhhh...buzzzzzz off.

Ohhhh...buzz off.

What you cannot stand is that I am fair and look at facts. I have seen no facts that prove a need tor a second special investigator.

Ohhhh...buzzzzzz off.

Ohhhh...buzz off.

What you cannot stand is that I am fair and look at facts. I have seen no facts that prove a need tor a second special investigator.
You are a shameless partisa douchebag.

Ya THINK?!!!!

Fo shizzle he is.

No, she didn't. She had her henchthugs bleach bit them.

Ohhhh...buzzzzzz off.

Ohhhh...buzz off.

Oh, you poor widdle clueless woowoo.

You wouldn't recognize a fact or fairness if either smacked you on your flabbly ass and called you Judy.

Forum List

Back