Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

You're part of it too Dive. I'm a part of "it" too. Anyone who doesn't beleive in conspiracy theories is part of "it".
yeah, 95% of Americans are part of it

If they believe what they see on TV they are unwittingly a part of it. Otherwise your generalizations are sociopathic and un American. Anytime internet personalities join in unreasonable exchanges against citizens seking lawful performance by government, it is a conspiracy against the Constitution. And that is the only dutiful perspective that can be taken.
uh, no

that would be YOU
you are the one that believes something that is outside of the morm

All of this is bogus.

Until THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION lists Usama bin Ladin's responsibility for the September 11, 2001 attacks, then and only then will I BEGIN to consider this evidence.

Why would you believe that only the FBI when assessing responsibility for 9/11? There are many reasons why the FBI would defer to other government agencies

- 9/11 was an act of war, not a crime. Did we call on the FBI when Pearl Harbor was bombed?
- information regarding the attacks will have some level of high intelligence that should not be publicly released in the ongoing war on terror
- information gathered by intelligence agencies is not necessarily submittable in a civil court of law
- Culpability at the top of an organization is difficult to establish higher in a court of law. Its easy to blame guys down the food chain.

Of course, the FBI should be involved in gathering intelligence and the fight against terrorism. However, the fact that 9/11 does not show up on bin Laden's FBI rap sheet, as so many conspiracy theorists like to argue, does not mean that bin Laden is not responsible.

You cannot be serious. Have you ever heard of jurisdiction?

How can war be declared on an entity that is not even a sovereign nation?

Correct me if I am wrong, but a group of individuals did conspire together on American soil and committed mass murder.

What is the difference between a "crime" and an "act of war," with regards to the event occurring on United States soil?

What country does al Quaeda represent?

What does an al Quaeda uniform look like?

At the very least the Federal Bureau of Investigation could list both parties (Usama bin Ladin and Ayman al Zawahiri), are wanted in their CONNECTION with September 11, 2001 attacks...

Are these legitimate questions?

yeah, 95% of Americans are part of it

If they believe what they see on TV they are unwittingly a part of it. Otherwise your generalizations are sociopathic and un American. Anytime internet personalities join in unreasonable exchanges against citizens seking lawful performance by government, it is a conspiracy against the Constitution. And that is the only dutiful perspective that can be taken.
uh, no

that would be YOU

Just because it is normal for you to support secret methods of mass murder; and, if you didn't, you would use evidence and recognize violations of law by government that are unconstitutional; doesn't mean that because I don't, .... it is "outside of the norm".

The US Constitution is a norm for a just and evolving society, but you aren't into that.

uh, no

that would be YOU

Just because it is normal for you to support secret methods of mass murder; and, if you didn't, you would use evidence and recognize violations of law by government that are unconstitutional; doesn't mean that because I don't, .... it is "outside of the norm".

The US Constitution is a norm for a just and evolving society, but you aren't into that.
no, i fully support the US Constitution, but i'm not delusional like you are
the due process has been served

So sad that 95% of us are so easily duped huh? LOL!!
yeah, isn't it

You wouldn't look so bad if you didn't try to say this,

femacore.gif

resembles this.

southcorestands.gif

By the way, your psyops is failing. The truth is battering your image and such is easy to detect when you fail to post your nonsense in the FEMA deception thread.

Last edited:
So sad that 95% of us are so easily duped huh? LOL!!
yeah, isn't it

femacore.gif

resembles this.

southcorestands.gif

By the way, your psyops is failing. The truth is battering your image and such is easy to detect when you fail to post your nonsense in the FEMA deception thread.
except no one has ever said it would resemble that
since the top one is a simplified diagram and the bottom one you cant tell what it is

why do troofers always lie so much

yeah, isn't it

femacore.gif

resembles this.

southcorestands.gif

since the top one is a simplified diagram and the bottom one you cant tell what it is

You said that the diagram resembled the photo from 9-11, so that is WAY worse than saying it "should".

A simplieifed diagram of such a structure will have diagonal and horizontal members depicted in a simplified method, just like the columns.

If they existed show them at ground zero, and the one with floor beams connected won't do.

femacore.gif

resembles this.

southcorestands.gif

You said that the diagram resembled the photo from 9-11, so that is WAY worse than saying it "should".

A simplieifed diagram of such a structure will have diagonal and horizontal members depicted in a simplified method, just like the columns.

If they existed show them at ground zero, and the one with floor beams connected won't do.
you are an idiot
without the floors connected, they dont build up
thats how it was constructed
you dont even seem to understand basic construction

femacore.gif

A simplified diagram of such a structure will have diagonal and horizontal members depicted in a simplified method, just like the columns.

you are an idiot

The exterior floors were not a part of the hallways. The exterior floors were a diaphram encircling the core, look at the FEMA diagram, that part is correct.

It is what is shown the core that is not correct. If it were then we would see something in the core in this image.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Instead of rebar which was in this wall.

shearspirewall.jpg

But the concrete was mysteriously fractured and fell freely.

Last edited:

femacore.gif

A simplified diagram of such a structure will have diagonal and horizontal members depicted in a simplified method, just like the columns.

you are an idiot

The exterior floors were not a part of the hallways. The exterior floors were a diaphram encircling the core, look at the FEMA diagram, that part is correct.

It is what is shown the core that is not correct. If it were then we would see something in the core in this image.

spire_dust-3.jpg

shearspirewall.jpg

please, for your own safety, seek out professional help
you see concrete where none was

you are an idiot

spire_dust-3.jpg

shearspirewall.jpg

Sigmund fucking Freud couldn't help that moron.

spire_dust-3.jpg

shearspirewall.jpg

The perps designing the psyops of the "big lie" would want you to rally with ridicule to try and dismiss evidence and reason.

The official cause of death is invalid. Constitutional due process has not been served.

The perps designing the psyops of the "big lie" would want you to rally with ridicule to try and dismiss evidence and reason.

The official cause of death is invalid. Constitutional due process has not been served.

Being as stupid as you are, you must be playing right into their hands, then.

Of course the perpetrators would like to confuse people, so you will act that way, and not explain yourself, because you cannot.

Mostly because I use evidence and fact and you won't recognize it but have none of yopur own that can be verified.

Also you rely on ditzer and team for your social standing which is the structure of the fake social environment the psyops directs you to create.

Of course the perpetrators would like to confuse people, so you will act that way, and not explain yourself, because you cannot.

Mostly because I use evidence and fact and you won't recognize it but have none of yopur own that can be verified.

Also you rely on ditzer and team for your social standing which is the structure of the fake social environment the psyops directs you to create.

does it hurt when Yukon violates you?

i bet ya christophera would loe this site
robodoon.com

its another guy i knew on a few other message board

robodoon.com

Something tells me the perps don't want agents knowing what citizens know in the real world, not referring to your link. Which makes a point about the elite who've been positioned as leaders traditionally among a few others. I'm aware of those things in far more than a surficial way.

The psyops depends on your false social structure for approval of bunk and rejection of truth with ridicule, distraction, confusion and deception.

Done deal, agent.

robodoon.com

Something tells me the perps don't want agents knowing what citizens know in the real world, not referring to your link. Which makes a point about the elite who've been positioned as leaders traditionally among a few others. I'm aware of those things in far more than a surficial way.

The psyops depends on your false social structure for approval of bunk and rejection of truth with ridicule, distraction, confusion and deception.

Done deal, agent.
when you post something truthful, it will be the first time

robodoon.com

Done deal, agent.

The unsupported positions, filled with attitude are all the psyops can credibily manage without becoming obviously, a false social feature. And of course the psyops disinformation agenda must target the most useful information for dismissal. Such is why a simple deception by FEMA gets so much attention.

Done deal, agent.

The unsupported positions, filled with attitude are all the psyops can credibily manage without becoming obviously, a false social feature. And of course the psyops disinformation agenda must target the most useful information for dismissal. Such is why a simple deception by FEMA gets so much attention.

You've never been right about anything, you clueless fuckstain.

Forum List

Back