Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

when you post something truthful, it will be the first time

The unsupported positions, filled with attitude are all the psyops can credibily manage without becoming obviously, a false social feature. And of course the psyops disinformation agenda must target the most useful information for dismissal. Such is why a simple deception by FEMA gets so much attention.

You've never been right about anything, you clueless fuckstain.

Are you trying to say you are not targeting my exposure of the FEMA deception or that you are not unreasonably denying that the towers had a concrete core?

If you were reasonable the fact that laws were violated would mean something.

If you were reasonable you would have evidence from independent sources that are consistent.

If you were reasonable you would react like a human being when I post an image of another human being grieving the loss of a loved one on 9-11,

sept11+058.JPG

and reasonably saying that the living are not safe with out the truth of how 3,000 were killed on 9-11 in 20 seconds as 2 of the worlds strongest buildings went to the ground almost identically.

The unsupported positions, filled with attitude are all the psyops can credibily manage without becoming obviously, a false social feature. And of course the psyops disinformation agenda must target the most useful information for dismissal. Such is why a simple deception by FEMA gets so much attention.

Are you trying to say you are not targeting my exposure of the FEMA deception or that you are not unreasonably denying that the towers had a concrete core?

If you were reasonable you would have evidence from independent sources that are consistent.

If you were reasonable you would react like a human being when I post an image of another human being grieving the loss of a loved one on 9-11,

and reasonably saying that the living are not safe with out the truth of how 3,000 were killed on 9-11 in 20 seconds as 2 of the worlds strongest buildings went to the ground almost identically.
what you call a "FEMA deception" is a delusion that only YOU see

sept11+058.JPG

If you were reasonable you wouldn't be such a clueless fuckroast.

sept11+058.JPG

The psyops is all about marginalization. If an attitude can be created, the psyops works to do that. The reason why is because attitudes control perceptions.

Such is why the agents use ridicule so much and their social system must be contrived.

It is so clear you don't have a real life experience to relate from and your presence is a fraud of humanity.

The psyops is all about marginalization. If an attitude can be created, the psyops works to do that. The reason why is because attitudes control perceptions.

Such is why the agents use ridicule so much and their social system must be contrived.

It is so clear you don't have a real life experience to relate from and your presence is a fraud of humanity.
wrong again
those you call "agents" are just normal Americans that think you moronic troofers are some of the most fucked up people on the face of the planet

seek out professional help

wrong again
those you call "agents" are just normal Americans that think you moronic troofers are some of the most fucked up people on the face of the planet

That is exactly what the perpetrators would want "most Americans" to think what ever you say.

Your masters are too out of touch to realize that the people they've told you are "professionals" are quacks. I need official help, as in justice, I think 3,000 people were murdered and can prove that the agency charged with the analysis determining the cause of death was deceived about the structure that supposed collapsed.

Constitutional due process has not been provided.

wrong again

That is exactly what the perpetrators would want "most Americans" to think what ever you say.

Your masters are too out of touch to realize that the people they've told you are "professionals" are quacks. I need official help, as in justice, I think 3,000 people were murdered and can prove that the agency charged with the analysis determining the cause of death was deceived about the structure that supposed collapsed.

oh fuck you, asshole
you are what the perpetrators love

wrong again

oh fuck you, asshole

You still haven't proven anything except you are working together with a few others to keep the methods of mass murder secret. If it wasn't a secret, you could use something other than profanity to try and uphold it. Since it is such a dark and ugly secret, ....... well, so is your mentality.

oh fuck you, asshole

You still haven't proven anything except you are working together with a few others to keep the methods of mass murder secret. If it wasn't a secret, you could use something other than profanity to try and uphold it. Since it is such a dark and ugly secret, ....... well, so is your mentality.
no, moron, i ridicule assholes like you for FUN

wrong again

oh fuck you, asshole

He can't prove shit...otherwise he'd not be on an obscure message board. :cuckoo:

oh fuck you, asshole

He can't prove shit...otherwise he'd not be on an obscure message board. :cuckoo:

The reverse is true. And the FEMA deception thread proves it.

I proved my point on some of the biggest boards and was banned. I was on the Howard Stern board after he said he though the pentagon was hit by a missle and not a plane. I was not banned there. My threads got 150k reads and people KNEW the agents were there enmasse to try and support the secret means of mass murder. I feel that his board was sold because he was advised that he was providing too much exposure fore sensitive information.

The psyops is VERY big. You agents have every single message board staked out with gatekeepers OR, you started them and operate them whereupon the mods are doing what you do and they ban me immediately.

oh fuck you, asshole

The reverse is true. And the FEMA deception thread proves it.

I proved my point on some of the biggest boards and was banned. I was on the Howard Stern board after he said he though the pentagon was hit by a missle and not a plane. I was not banned there. My threads got 150k reads and people KNEW the agents were there enmasse to try and support the secret means of mass murder. I feel that his board was sold because he was advised that he was providing too much exposure fore sensitive information.

The psyops is VERY big. You agents have every single message board staked out with gatekeepers OR, you started them and operate them whereupon the mods are doing what you do and they ban me immediately.
you get banned on those boards because most people are sick of your lying shit
here we just love to ridicule you

There is no Constitutional requirement concerning "due process" relative to our victims of their acts of war.

When id-eots and his sub-moronic ilk blather and bleat their meaningless complaint that "the requirements of due process have not been met," they merely demonstrate that they have not even the foggiest notion of what the words mean.

The 9/11 Commission was not serving ANY function related to "due process" for ANY person or group. The concept doesn't even APPLY to this situation.

What the fuck is our little pal, id-eots, talking about? :cuckoo:

There is no Constitutional requirement concerning "due process" relative to our victims of their acts of war.

When id-eots and his sub-moronic ilk blather and bleat their meaningless complaint that "the requirements of due process have not been met," they merely demonstrate that they have not even the foggiest notion of what the words mean.

The 9/11 Commission was not serving ANY function related to "due process" for ANY person or group. The concept doesn't even APPLY to this situation.

If not 9/11 Commission, then who is responsible for serving due process?

for an act of war?
why dont you tell us?

You just demonstrated yet again that you do not know what the term "due process" even means. If you knew (you don't) you wouldn't ask such an utterly meaningless question.

As regards a Commission to investigate the incidents of 9/11, there is no coherent meaning in employing the phrase "due process." One may criticize the investigation, the methodology, the validity of the logic, the accuracy of the "facts," etc., etc., etc. But due process is something that is OWED to somebody under the law as of "right."

Are you seriously suggesting that the U.S. government owes a duty as of right to the victims of an enemy attack?

You're nuts.

The purpose of the Commission was NOT to vindicate anyone's "rights." The PURPOSE of the Commission was to determine what had happened, what had gone wrong, that enabled the scumbag enemy to succeed in their cowardly attacks.

Last edited:

Thay is actually a very pertinant question, and I've thought of it before, which was how I cam to the conclusion of how the answer might be learned, or due process gained.

Normally the district attorney of the county where the crime occurs is the first line of duty. NY state and NYC are quite different from what I've been able to learn. In the case of 9-11, it appears that there was Federal control over the site in the beginning, then NYC took over under guiliani as far as the crime scene. Then, something like 4 years later NIST produces the due process "cause of death" determination. NIST is federal.

In which case NY city and state would have to formally acknowledge the reciept of another entities investigation and acceptence of it for the death records to be filed in the county where they occured which I believe is required. Copies go out to interested parties that then file them in the respective locations concerned so probates can proceed with that.

Technically I feel NYC would be responsible for dealing with any complaints for the non validity, but since NYC covers most of NY state, I think the NY state attorney general would probably be directing events.

Both, for good measure. Of course the district attorney, under the state attorney general in all states, would defer decision upwards.

Last edited:

Thay is actually a very pertinant question, and I've thought of it before, which was how I cam to the conclusion of how the answer might be learned, or due process gained.

Normally the district attorney of the county where the crime occurs is the first line of duty. NY state and NYC are quite different from what I've been able to learn. In the case of 9-11, it appears that there was Federal control over the site in the beginning, then NYC took over under guiliani as far as the crime scene. Then, something like 4 years later NIST produces the due process "cause of death" determination. NIST is federal.

In which case NY city and state would have to formally acknowledge the reciept of another entities investigation and acceptence of it for the death records to be filed in the county where they occured which I believe is required. Copies go out to interested parties that then file them in the respective locations concerned so probates anc proceed with that.

Technically I feel NYC would be responsible for dealing with any complaints for the non validity, but since NYC covers most of NY state, I think the NY state attorney general would probably be directing events.

Both, for good measure. Of course the district attorney, under the state attorney general in all states, would defer decision upwards.
more lies

In which case NY city and state would have to formally acknowledge the reciept of another entities investigation and acceptence of it for the death records to be filed in the county where they occured which I believe is required. Copies go out to interested parties that then file them in the respective locations concerned so probates can proceed with that.

more lies

The perpetrators would really appreciate you attempting to assert that. However they would probably like you to be more sincere and perhaps READ before you proclaim things "lies."

BWhhhhhaaaaahaaaaaaah........ hahaa ..... OMG!:eusa_liar:

more lies

The perpetrators would really appreciate you attempting to assert that. However they would probably like you to be more sincere and perhaps READ before you proclaim things "lies."

BWhhhhhaaaaahaaaaaaah........ hahaa ..... OMG!:eusa_liar:
you are a liar, its very clear

Forum List

Back