Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

the WTC was the most widely photographed construction process of its time, you can not even possibly think that they wouldnt have ever got a photo showing them pouring the concrete for the core, especially is it was 12' thick
they couldnt avoid it

Considering the 12 foot thick part was 70 feet below the street, it is not surprising the public has a picture, but you are not reasonable so that wouldn't matter.
That the core was 60 to 35 back from the face with only 9 foot vertical between floors, all of that at least 40 feet over the street, wouldn't mean much either.

So you will just have to fail on the fact the core is totally empty in all images of 9-11.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Note the very fine arcing vertical elements. Those were of the north concrete core wall .

Support for the FEMA lie is always unreasonable because there is no evidence. Keeping the methods of mass murder secret is not so easy.

The cause of death is invalid.
if it was 70' below street level, that would be BELOW GRADE

MORON

Bwwwwwwaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! OMG!

This is the concrete core of WTC 2, 400 feet up, perhaps 4 foot thick walls,

southcorestands.gif

Judging by this, at about the same height for WTC 1

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

However, there are never any steel core columns seen on 9-11 in the core area because they didn't exist.

Last edited:
see my poll thread
I haven't seen any evidence for your position, you have none, so why would I look at opinions you might gather?

You support the secret means of mass murder and demise of the US Constitution.

See this. The next generation will find you, they need their rights and freedoms and you are working with the infiltrators to destroy them.

baby_flipping_the_bird.jpg

see my poll thread
I haven't seen any evidence for your position, you have none, so why would I look at opinions you might gather?

See this. The next generation will find you, they need their rights and freedoms and you are working with the infiltrators to destroy them.

right back atcha, asswipe

see my poll thread

Easy to say, but without evidence, it can't turn around, and you have none.

They will be after you and they will know you by the way you think. I will make sure of that.

The US Constitution must stand and due process of law provides equal protection of law for Americans.

Due process has not been provided in 3,000 murders.

They will be after you and they will know you by the way you think. I will make sure of that.

The US Constitution must stand and due process of law provides equal protection of law for Americans.

sure thing Mr Brown

sure thing Mr Brown

FEMA deceived NIST rendering the NIST cause of death invalid.

This, is not what was seen on 9-11.

femacore.gif

sure thing Mr Brown

femacore.gif
again, LIAR, that was NOT an exact representation of the core, it was a simplified drawing of the "tube within a tube" concept
they had the actual plans as well

sure thing Mr Brown

femacore.gif
again, LIAR, that was NOT an exact representation of the core, it was a simplified drawing of the "tube within a tube" concept

And you are a simplified version of a waste of sperm.

agent, .................. 3,000 people are dead. Your psyops is failing. Americans are going to realize very shortly that FEMA misrepresented the towers structure to the agency charged with the due process dermination of cause of death.

You cannot keep the means of mass murder secret. The Constitution will stand.

femacore.gif

agent, .................. 3,000 people are dead. Your psyops is failing. Americans are going to realize very shortly that FEMA misrepresented the towers structure to the agency charged with the due process dermination of cause of death.

ROFLMAO what a dumbass

ROFLMAO what a dumbass

Now we know what you think of the US Constitution as well as what citzens efforts to see lawful performance of government are worth, as they work to prevent this from happening ever again.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

Last edited:

ROFLMAO what a dumbass

Now we know what you think of the US Constitution as well as what citzens efforts to see lawful performance of government are worth, as they work to prevent this from happening ever again.
wrong again, moron
its what i think of troofer morons like you
i actually have a great respect for the constitution, and you have shown you DONT

ROFLMAO what a dumbass

wrong again, moron
i actually have a great respect for the constitution, and you have shown you DONT

When I point at guiliani who took the NYC WTC documents I point at a violation of law that was empowered to continue by NY state courts and that COMPLETELY relates to Consitutional due process.

You are a fraud.

wrong again, moron

When I point at guiliani who took the NYC WTC documents I point at a violation of law that was empowered to continue by NY state courts and that COMPLETELY relates to Consitutional due process.

You are a fraud.
again, you assume that that copy of the plans would be the ONLY copy available
you fail once again because you dont use LOGIC

wrong again, moron

You are a fraud.

Logically the port authority has a copy because they were the builder. But they deny it. The only other set was in the towers.

IF the WTC documents of NYC were NOT the only plans, THEN define where there is another set.

You are a fraud.

Logically the port authority has a copy because they were the builder. But they deny it. The only other set was in the towers.

IF the WTC documents of NYC were NOT the only plans, THEN define where there is another set.
every architect involved in it would have a copy
its not like they only make one, especially on a project of that size using multiple contractors
hell, simple house plans generally will have at least FIVE sets

its not like they only make one, especially on a project of that size using multiple contractors

Since there were security issues and they were public buildings it is logical there were a very ,imited number of plan sets. Since you cannot say where plans are we will have to assume there are none.

I certainly would not know where to look if NYC did not have them and the PA denied having them.

Support the secret menas of mass murder is not easy. You are failing.

Since there were security issues and they were public buildings it is logical there were a very ,imited number of plan sets. Since you cannot say where plans are we will have to assume there are none.

I certainly would not know where to look if NYC did not have them and the PA denied having them.

Support the secret menas of mass murder is not easy. You are failing.
i linked you to a site that had the floor plans
so stop lying

Forum List

Back