Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

every architect involved in it would have a copy
its not like they only make one, especially on a project of that size using multiple contractors
hell, simple house plans generally will have at least FIVE sets

Since there were security issues and they were public buildings it is logical there were a very ,imited number of plan sets. Since you cannot say where plans are we will have to assume there are none.

I certainly would not know where to look if NYC did not have them and the PA denied having them.

Support the secret means of mass murder is not easy. You are failing.
i linked you to a site that had the floor plans
so stop lying

We OFFICIAL plans so an OFFICIAL determination of "cause of death" can be rendered. A valid cause of death. Not one serving the infiltrators you work for. That is the only thing any American can accept under the Constitution. You are not one of those so it is not surprising that you try and peddle plans of a lesser source to get people to accept your keeping methods of mass murder secret.

Since there were security issues and they were public buildings it is logical there were a very ,imited number of plan sets. Since you cannot say where plans are we will have to assume there are none.

I certainly would not know where to look if NYC did not have them and the PA denied having them.

Support the secret means of mass murder is not easy. You are failing.
so stop lying

We OFFICIAL plans so an OFFICIAL determination of "cause of death" can be rendered. A valid cause of death. Not one serving the infiltrators you work for. That is the only thing any American can accept under the Constitution. You are not one of those so it is not surprising that you try and peddle plans of a lesser source to get people to accept your keeping methods of mass murder secret.
you are just fucking INSANE
seek out professional help

so stop lying

We need OFFICIAL plans so an OFFICIAL determination of "cause of death" can be rendered. A valid cause of death. Not one serving the infiltrators you work for. That is the only thing any American can accept under the Constitution. You are not one of those so it is not surprising that you try and peddle plans of a lesser source to get people to accept your keeping methods of mass murder secret.

As an agent running psyops for the perpetrators of mass murder, that would be something you could say to protect their interests. It is not rational, it is not evidenced, it does not account for violations of law or even recognize them. It is not seeing that Consitutional due process is followed. It doesn't express any common decency.

If you were a citizen, and not an agent, you would be considered socipathic. As it is you are just a very dense agent trying help keep the methods of mass murder secret.

We need OFFICIAL plans so an OFFICIAL determination of "cause of death" can be rendered. A valid cause of death. Not one serving the infiltrators you work for. That is the only thing any American can accept under the Constitution. You are not one of those so it is not surprising that you try and peddle plans of a lesser source to get people to accept your keeping methods of mass murder secret.

As an agent running psyops for the perpetrators of mass murder, that would be something you could say to protect their interests. It is not rational, it is not evidenced, it does not account for violations of law or even recognize them. It is not seeing that Consitutional due process is followed. It doesn't express any common decency.

If you were a citizen, and not an agent, you would be considered socipathic. As it is you are just a very dense agent trying help keep the methods of mass murder secret.
no, you REALLY are insane

Actually your reaction to evidence,

spire_dust-3.jpg

which shows major official, mass deprivation of Consitutional due process, added to the many other issues related to GZ coverup, secrecy, camera confiscations, guiliani WTC doc's theft, you are feeling as if you are contacting insanity, because what you are supporting is VERY bad and you cannot prove otherwise.

That is what it is like to realize how wrong you are. Your brain will sort of shut down a little, you'll repeat yourself, gibberish asserting weak rejection. Accordingly, if you think I'm insane, you might not as sociopathic as you pretend to be.

spire_dust-3.jpg

which shows major official, mass deprivation of Consitutional due process, added to the many other issues related to GZ coverup, secrecy, camera confiscations, guiliani WTC doc's theft, you are feeling as if you are contacting insanity, because what you are supporting is VERY bad and you cannot prove otherwise.

That is what it is like to realize how wrong you are. Your brain will sort of shut down a little, you'll repeat yourself, gibberish asserting weak rejection. Accordingly, if you think I'm insane, you might not as sociopathic as you pretend to be.
you can post that image a million more times, it wont change the fact you are fucking INSANE

spire_dust-3.jpg

you can post that image a million more times, it wont change the fact you are fucking INSANE

With a complete lack of evidence, no pretense of decency, no reason, the agent, and there are more than one kind, moves further and further towards the state he accuses others of occupying. Evidenced by rote repetition of nonsense with no real relationship to the realities confronted, over and over expecting an American who knows the truth to just give up and fit into the flock mentality, and all done to protect the perpetrators of mass murder.

With a complete lack of evidence, no pretense of decency, no reason, the agent, and there are more than one kind, moves further and further towards the state he accuses others of occupying. Evidenced by rote repetition of nonsense with no real relationship to the realities confronted, over and over expecting an American who knows the truth to just give up and fit into the flock mentality, and all done to protect the perpetrators of mass murder.
:lol:
totally fruit loops

but nice try Mr Brown

totally fruit loops

but nice try Mr Brown

The agent promotes unlawful performance of government by refusing to recognize that when guiliani took the NYC WTC documents the deception by FEMA was enabled. The infiltration of government in 3 needed places had occured. FEMA, not created under the Constitution. guiliani, and the NY state court that refused to uphold the federal freedom of information laws and return the public documents to teh public offices.

The perps control you so laws mean nothing, only keeping the methods of mass murder secret matter.

totally fruit loops

but nice try Mr Brown

The agent promotes unlawful performance of government by refusing to recognize that when guiliani took the NYC WTC documents the deception by FEMA was enabled. The infiltration of government in 3 needed places had occured. FEMA, not created under the Constitution. guiliani, and the NY state court that refused to uphold the federal freedom of information laws and return the public documents to teh public offices.

The perps control you so laws mean nothing, only keeping the methods of mass murder secret matter.
again you fail, Mr Brown

totally fruit loops

but nice try Mr Brown

again you fail, Mr Brown

Again, you have no evidence and you behavior shows that only I can use such to succeed and you must try to dismiss it be disinforming or removing the evidence while trying to influence people psychologically.

again you fail, Mr Brown

Again, you have no evidence and you behavior shows that only I can use such to succeed and you must try to dismiss it be disinforming or removing the evidence while trying to influence people psychologically.
once again, another fail for Mr Brown

again you fail, Mr Brown

I've successfully got you ignoring evidence and reason, and proving it repeatedly with your behavior. Such is all I need to demonstrate a psyops. You might not be capable of understanding that tho.

FEMA did deceive NIST and the cause of death is invalidated because the Twin towers had a cast concrete tubular core structure, and the evidence from 9-11 shows it, but NEVER are steel core columns seen in the core area as FEMA says should be.

Last edited:

I've successfully got you ignoring evidence and reason, and proving it repeatedly with your behavior. Such is all I need to demonstrate a psyops. You might not be capable of understanding that tho.

FEMA did deceive NIST and the cause of death is invalidated because the Twin towers had a cast concrete tubular core structure, and the evidence from 9-11 shows it, but NEVER are steel core columns seen in the core area as FEMA says should be.
yes, i'm a psyops agent

another FAIL for Mr Brown

yes, i'm a psyops agent

If you are making this admission in this thread, I consider it a success. If you do so and pretend it is facetious, we already know its a psyops, so it's fully credible that you would make fun of yourself as you try to avoid detection and exposure.

yes, i'm a psyops agent

If you are making this admission in this thread, I consider it a success. If you do so and pretend it is facetious, we already know its a psyops, so it's fully credible that you would make fun of yourself as you try to avoid detection and exposure.
its called SARCASM, moron

btw, Mr Brown, how are things on W. Islay st?

Last edited:
yes, i'm a psyops agent

Either way agent. You appear as a complete fraud and working to destroy the US Constitution with your efforts to secure the secret methods of mass murder by promoting the FEMA lie with manipulation and deception.

Either way agent. You appear as a complete fraud and working to destroy the US Constitution with your efforts to secure the secret methods of mass murder by promoting the FEMA lie with manipulation and deception.
there were no secret methods, dumbass

My point is that when FEMA misrepresented the towers structure, that the cause of death is invalidated, meaning the cause of death from collapse is very likely incorrect. Meaning that that some other method caused the buildings to do what they did, and you want that kept secret by your actions unreasonably protecting the FEMA lie, ....... agent.

My point is that when FEMA misrepresented the towers structure, that the cause of death is invalidated, meaning the cause of death from collapse is very likely incorrect. Meaning that that some other method caused the buildings to do what they did, and you want that kept secret by your actions unreasonably protecting the FEMA lie, ....... agent.
except they didnt
thats all in your delusional mind

another fail, Mr Brown

Forum List

Back