Donald has stopped working

He's been seeking the best asylum package from among the fascist regimes he has aided

Hardly. President Trump is staying right here in the United States and will be providing criticism and commentary on the Fake President successor, Sleepy Joe. Its just a liberal dream that Trump is leaving town.

Only way he stays is if prosecutors offer him a cushy house arrest plea deal

What makes you think that Trump will be prosecuted at all? Liberals promised to extradite Bush and Cheney and Rove to The Hague for war crimes as well. But instead, Cheney ended up just shopping for a new heart, Rove got a contract with Fox and Dubya himself ended up in the Owner's Box in Arlington mentoring Nolan Ryan.

Prosecutors in New York have cases ready

Donald Trump has done almost no work in the last 30 days.

President Donald Trump is depressed and is avoiding official duties as he fixates on his claims that the election was stolen from him, for which he has not produced any compelling evidence. The president is "ignoring the health and economic crises afflicting the nation" and is clearing his public schedule of meetings not related to his bid to overturn the election result.

Dear Donald - Into each life some rain must fall. We all get depressed, we all face disappointments, but WE here in the real world don't get to stop working while we hide in the White House for weeks on end and pout like spoiled little children. We elected you to do a job. Has it escaped your attention that thousands of your fellow Americans are dying of this virus every day? A little effort would be appreciated. :bye1:

I can't say I blame him. He has carried the load virtually alone for four long years while he fended off ridiculous attacks from every corner in order to save this idiotic, lazy assed nation from itself. I don't see how he managed for as long as he did. Apparently this nation deserves exactly what its going to get as have others throughout the recorded history of mankind. Loss of any semblance of personal or individual freedom and liberty while embracing universal poverty for all but a select few who sit at the top pulling the strings. Those who lack the brains, balls or guts to fight for their liberty deserves none.

Well the only work he has done is to fire people with little over 1 month to go.

Meeting with those who have a plan to overthrow the government that will give him one more chance. He really wants to change the law that will allow him to be president for life. A general who wants military intervention. Repub legislatures who are still urging him on in a lost cause. Now he is urging a protest on the same day that is suppose to be a peaceful and dignified day for the transition of power.

Navarro releasing a report which is a clear violation of the Hatch act. He claimed that he was acting as a citizen. Well all government employees are citizens. That is not what the Hatch act is about. Also repeating claims that have debunked. He is has no experience in the election process. Just repeating stuff. He could have done it anonymously but no he has to sign it and show it to Trump. Well I guess in a few weeks he will be looking for a job. Maybe Trump will hire him as an ex government official.

Threatening to veto the defense bill because they would not add something that he wants to do against social media. This has nothing to do with US defense as it more a get back at people while he can. How petty is he?

In what reality does social media have to do with the defense budget.

He is descending into madness and giving Melanie the ammo to take over the empire.

He's been seeking the best asylum package from among the fascist regimes he has aided

Hardly. President Trump is staying right here in the United States and will be providing criticism and commentary on the Fake President successor, Sleepy Joe. Its just a liberal dream that Trump is leaving town.

Only way he stays is if prosecutors offer him a cushy house arrest plea deal

What makes you think that Trump will be prosecuted at all? Liberals promised to extradite Bush and Cheney and Rove to The Hague for war crimes as well. But instead, Cheney ended up just shopping for a new heart, Rove got a contract with Fox and Dubya himself ended up in the Owner's Box in Arlington mentoring Nolan Ryan.

Prosecutors in New York have cases ready

The charges are merely "potential". I don't think that prosecutors want to look foolish by actually presenting them in an open trial.

President Donald Trump is depressed and is avoiding official duties as he fixates on his claims that the election was stolen from him, for which he has not produced any compelling evidence. The president is "ignoring the health and economic crises afflicting the nation" and is clearing his public schedule of meetings not related to his bid to overturn the election result.

Dear Donald - Into each life some rain must fall. We all get depressed, we all face disappointments, but WE here in the real world don't get to stop working while we hide in the White House for weeks on end and pout like spoiled little children. We elected you to do a job. Has it escaped your attention that thousands of your fellow Americans are dying of this virus every day? or that the Russians have breached the most sensitive intelligence and defense information in our nations history? A little effort would be appreciated. :bye1:

President Trump gave us a vaccine last week, and is giving us another vaccine this week. How can you say with a straight face that he's ignoring the pandemic?

Why on Earth would he do any work for a populace that just slapped him in the face by voting him out of office.

That’s about as stupid as a former boss of mine who called me into his office at 10am one morning to tell me I was being laid off at the end of the day who then asked me if I was going to work the rest of my shift. Hell, NO I’m not working the rest of the day. I packed up my desk, handed in my last time card, and was out of the office 20 minutes later.

I agree. If Joe Biden is sworn in as president on Jan 20, 2021, it would not surprise me at all if Trump announces his candidacy for the 2024 presidential election on Jan 21, 2021.

Dear Donald - Into each life some rain must fall. We all get depressed, we all face disappointments, but WE here in the real world don't get to stop working while we hide in the White House for weeks on end and pout like spoiled little children. We elected you to do a job. Has it escaped your attention that thousands of your fellow Americans are dying of this virus every day? or that the Russians have breached the most sensitive intelligence and defense information in our nations history? A little effort would be appreciated. :bye1:

President Trump gave us a vaccine last week, and is giving us another vaccine this week. How can you say with a straight face that he's ignoring the pandemic?

He didn't ignore the pandemic. He actively promoted it's spread. Along with all his trumpfisti minions

Dear Donald - Into each life some rain must fall. We all get depressed, we all face disappointments, but WE here in the real world don't get to stop working while we hide in the White House for weeks on end and pout like spoiled little children. We elected you to do a job. Has it escaped your attention that thousands of your fellow Americans are dying of this virus every day? or that the Russians have breached the most sensitive intelligence and defense information in our nations history?

A little effort would be appreciated. :bye1:

What do you mean he "stopped" working. He spent every day until noon watching TV and tweeting, and his work day ended at 6:00. He spent Friday travelling to one of his clubs for the weekend, and didn't come back until Monday. At best he was a part time President, and at worst, he was utterly negligent in the execution of a job he now demands that you let him keep.

I agree. If Joe Biden is sworn in as president on Jan 20, 2021, it would not surprise me at all if Trump announces his candidacy for the 2024 presidential election on Jan 21, 2021.

President Trump is likely not even to wait that long to declare. I wouldn't be surprised to see him announce during the Inauguration ceremony itself and outshine Sleepy Joe on his big day.

This is Trump:

1608491646165.png

Give him a break.A few hundred thousand illegal ballots voted him out.Besides,if you were getting divorced do you think your wife would give you any pussy?Same thing.

OH, FO.....Prove it. Nobody seems to have any proof of this.
They just keep repeating knowing that morons like you will hear enough times and believe it.

All things considered, it's best he just stays in his room tweeting like a teenaged girl who's been dumped by her boyfriend.

We just need to hang on a few more weeks.

It's the longest 2.75 months I've experienced in a long time. One freaking more month to go.

Give him a break.A few hundred thousand illegal ballots voted him out.Besides,if you were getting divorced do you think your wife would give you any pussy?Same thing.

OH, FO.....Prove it. Nobody seems to have any proof of this.
They just keep repeating knowing that morons like you will hear enough times and believe it.
they have proof but are being denied the ability to present it with cross examinations of officials involved,,,

sorry youre so ignorant f this fact,,

Well the only work he has done is to fire people with little over 1 month to go.

Meeting with those who have a plan to overthrow the government that will give him one more chance. He really wants to change the law that will allow him to be president for life. A general who wants military intervention. Repub legislatures who are still urging him on in a lost cause. Now he is urging a protest on the same day that is suppose to be a peaceful and dignified day for the transition of power.

Navarro releasing a report which is a clear violation of the Hatch act. He claimed that he was acting as a citizen. Well all government employees are citizens. That is not what the Hatch act is about. Also repeating claims that have debunked. He is has no experience in the election process. Just repeating stuff. He could have done it anonymously but no he has to sign it and show it to Trump. Well I guess in a few weeks he will be looking for a job. Maybe Trump will hire him as an ex government official.

Threatening to veto the defense bill because they would not add something that he wants to do against social media. This has nothing to do with US defense as it more a get back at people while he can. How petty is he?

In what reality does social media have to do with the defense budget.

He is descending into madness and giving Melanie the ammo to take over the empire.

Your entire post is a collection of lies, half-truths, and exaggerations. Is it so hard for you to face reality that you cannot do it with lying?

Forum List

Back