Donald J. Trump Stands for the Worker Just Like FDR

and a added 25 Billion in Localization increases.

25 billion in Localization increases? There are 2 million Fed Employees, so that comes out to $12,500 per year raise for each one of them, just for Localization increases, if your number is correct. And if that is 2% of their salary that means that the average Fed Emp salary is roughly $625,000 a year.

Yeah, I think your 25 billion number is total bullshit.
It was in articles..............and that is what it said...........and under their website it was 3 million workers.......

25 Billion divided by 3 million is $8,333..........not $12,500...............

Since we don't have the data of every locality increase............hard to compute..........So..........the CBO and OPM........would have to give us that data......

I don't have it.......and I'm sure as hell not clicking on every county in the United States to figure out the %'s.........and even then you have to know the pay of every single employee.............

According to the OBM, there are 2,087,747 Fed non-military employees. I trust them over whatever article you get your number from.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R43590.pdf

We do not need to know the number for every locality, as the average does not care about that.

Averages are not hard to compute at all, I just did it for you.

Is it your claim that the average Fed Employee wage is more than $625,000 a year? A simple yes or no will suffice.

They make enough.

In 2014, the average federal employee salary was $84,153, approximately 50% more than the average private sector worker earned. This discrepancy increases to 78% when benefits are included. The average federal worker costs the government (aka taxpayers) $119,934.Dec 21, 2015
Federal Employees Earn 50% More Than The Private Workforce ...View attachment 214461
Federal Employees Earn 50% More Than The Private Workforce | HuffPost
The lower raise for inflation is enough............

They aren't just giving tax break, they are giving cash payments. WI isn't supposed to break even for 25 years.
And why is Trump responsible because they are too stupid to make the deal X number of jobs for this payment and that payment.......and this tax break..........

And if they break the deal...........don't pay them...............

Were they so stupid to give the money up front.............LOL

Time to find new leaders if they did that...........again I don't care if they are a Dem or a Republican dumbass......FIRE THEM.
I was asking what you think of deal like that. Trump obviously supports them. Big gov picking winners and lowers, what can go wrong? Solyndra anyone?
Croney capitalism isn't what it should be.............When they do so for personal gain........which many do ...........I don't agree with it........Politicians getting rich off of it...........

Country to country.........and State to State is different................this is an example of getting FOREIGN INVESTMENT here..........which is countries and States via for world fight over jobs...........which under the constitution is a duty of gov't............

WI offered a deal to get investment..............AND JOBS............for THEIR PEOPLE..............It works whether you like it or not..........Had they not invested here........it would have been invested OVERSEAS................
And they would still have $3 billion. The government should not be picking winners and losers, they can't even balance a budget.
The State gave breaks for foreign investment...............Investment that would be overseas otherwise..............

They have every right to give breaks to encourage investment for jobs...............Tax Breaks are the same dang thing........in this case they offered to help on cost to build here.......for long term benefits........

So are tax cuts nationwide picking and choosing winners here................If the competition of Foxconn wants to build here.......I'm sure other states would give breaks for it.....

It's not the same...............and you are splitting hairs.
They didn't give breaks, it's $3 billion in cash payments. If you choose to give one company tax breaks and not a competitor, yes government is picking winners and losers. Tax rates should be the same for all business, not special deals thanks to lobbying. Why do you have so much faith in big gov picking winners? They can't even balance a budget.

Where was your outrage Mr. TDS under Obama............they are getting raises........

Just not everything they wanted..........their raise will be almost the same as the military........cry me a river.......
I've been complaining about wages since Obama.
And they are getting raises..........not as much as they wanted .......but they are still getting them...........it's a lot of money when you add in the COLA increases and the military COLA increases............A LOT of money...........
Yes and they are getting less than they were supposed to. Trump cuts for the workers while giving corps a big handout.
How many times are we going to go down this path............it's about over cost.........and the raises there and the military are A LOT OF MONEY.......the civilian sector will get about the same as the military............It's still a raise.........a raise that we have to borrow to pay.

china too

Choso0PVIAABTL_.jpg

IvankaTrumpMadeInChina.jpg
SO...................

So does most American business in those areas.............if you think we are gonna compete with the Chinese on sewing clothes.........your wacked......LOL

And when trump looks for cuts, he goes to the workers.
Where was your outrage Mr. TDS under Obama............they are getting raises........

Just not everything they wanted..........their raise will be almost the same as the military........cry me a river.......
And they are getting raises..........not as much as they wanted .......but they are still getting them...........it's a lot of money when you add in the COLA increases and the military COLA increases............A LOT of money...........
Yes and they are getting less than they were supposed to. Trump cuts for the workers while giving corps a big handout.
How many times are we going to go down this path............it's about over cost.........and the raises there and the military are A LOT OF MONEY.......the civilian sector will get about the same as the military............It's still a raise.........a raise that we have to borrow to pay.
Yes, how long will you keep spinning? Trump had no problem signing a huge spending bill, no problem giving tax breaks to huge corporations and the wealthy. But he cuts when it comes to money for workers. Seems pretty clear to me.

and a added 25 Billion in Localization increases.

25 billion in Localization increases? There are 2 million Fed Employees, so that comes out to $12,500 per year raise for each one of them, just for Localization increases, if your number is correct. And if that is 2% of their salary that means that the average Fed Emp salary is roughly $625,000 a year.

It was in articles..............and that is what it said...........and under their website it was 3 million workers.......

Since we don't have the data of every locality increase............hard to compute..........So..........the CBO and OPM........would have to give us that data......

I don't have it.......and I'm sure as hell not clicking on every county in the United States to figure out the %'s.........and even then you have to know the pay of every single employee.............

According to the OBM, there are 2,087,747 Fed non-military employees. I trust them over whatever article you get your number from.

We do not need to know the number for every locality, as the average does not care about that.

Is it your claim that the average Fed Employee wage is more than $625,000 a year? A simple yes or no will suffice.

They make enough.

In 2014, the average federal employee salary was $84,153, approximately 50% more than the average private sector worker earned. This discrepancy increases to 78% when benefits are included. The average federal worker costs the government (aka taxpayers) $119,934.Dec 21, 2015
Federal Employees Earn 50% More Than The Private Workforce ...View attachment 214461

I agree they do make enough, but they do not make 600 grand a year on average like these jokers are trying to claim.

Also, the numbers you posted are not an accurate reflection since they do not take into account the job, education or experience level. More than half of the Fed employees have a bachelors at a minimum. More than 90% of the Fed jobs are white collar jobs which tend to pay more in general.

But, I do agree they make enough and do not need a raise this year.
These were articles I read...........again..............the other numbers being thrown around were BS............Again........we need the official reports from those orgs......................

Do you have them............I only posted from some articles.............will need a real analysis.

china too

Choso0PVIAABTL_.jpg

SO...................

So does most American business in those areas.............if you think we are gonna compete with the Chinese on sewing clothes.........your wacked......LOL

so you dont give a shit when Trump says one thing then does exactly what he bitches about.....

ok, so youre an idiot.

Yes, how long will you keep spinning? Trump had no problem signing a huge spending bill, no problem giving tax breaks to huge corporations and the wealthy. But he cuts when it comes to money for workers. Seems pretty clear to me.
And OBAMA froze their pay for 3 years.............they are getting a COLA raise......on base pay...........which GUESS WHAT.......AUTOMATICALLY GIVES THEM A RAISE IN LOCALITY.................

Do you know why..............because the percentage in locality is calculated directly off the base pay.................So..........they get locality increases anyway......but they want more on top of that.

china too

Choso0PVIAABTL_.jpg

SO...................

so you dont give a shit when Trump says one thing then does exactly what he bitches about.....

ok, so youre an idiot.
I don't give a shit what your side thinks..............Your side drives business out........Our side brings them back..........

And if you think you are going to compete with Asia on clothes..........Your an IDIOT.

Only one guy in Washington DC wants to bring jobs back to America, the only guy in 30 yeats that has stood by American workers...President Trump. “Make America Great Again!” Get tough on Canada... reworking NAFTA.

Funniest post I've read all morning. Thanks!

And OBAMA froze their pay for 3 years.............they are getting a COLA raise......on base pay...........which GUESS WHAT.......AUTOMATICALLY GIVES THEM A RAISE IN LOCALITY.................

Do you know why..............because the percentage in locality is calculated directly off the base pay.................So..........they get locality increases anyway......but they want more on top of that.
Did Obama give huge tax cuts to corporations and the wealthy? I don't recall that. No, Trump has no problem spending unless it goes to workers.

china too

Choso0PVIAABTL_.jpg

SO...................

ok, so youre an idiot.
I don't give a shit what your side thinks..............Your side drives business out........Our side brings them back..........

And if you think you are going to compete with Asia on clothes..........Your an IDIOT.

mexicans rape and murder but they're good to work for Trump in his FACTORY ...

They make enough.

I agree they do make enough, but they do not make 600 grand a year on average like these jokers are trying to claim.

Also, the numbers you posted are not an accurate reflection since they do not take into account the job, education or experience level. More than half of the Fed employees have a bachelors at a minimum. More than 90% of the Fed jobs are white collar jobs which tend to pay more in general.

But, I do agree they make enough and do not need a raise this year.
These were articles I read...........again..............the other numbers being thrown around were BS............Again........we need the official reports from those orgs......................

Do you have them............I only posted from some articles.............will need a real analysis.

Here is the link to how many non-military fed employees there are...

trump is all for the little guy, if you consider fucking the little guy over as being all for the little guy.
Why did he win so many votes with the working class? You people are idiots.
Because he played on the fears of a lot of stupid people out there, much like yourself.
/——/ We not schmart like you libtards.

Only one guy in Washington DC wants to bring jobs back to America, the only guy in 30 yeats that has stood by American workers...President Trump. “Make America Great Again!” Get tough on Canada... reworking NAFTA.

Ya, he shows it by giving CEOS millions of dollars in raises and blacks 50cent per hour raises for the working man! Keep shoveling your bull shit buddy!

trump is all for the little guy, if you consider fucking the little guy over as being all for the little guy.
Why did he win so many votes with the working class? You people are idiots.
Because he played on the fears of a lot of stupid people out there, much like yourself.
/——/ We not schmart like you libtards.

the country knows -

Trump cancels pay raises for almost 2 million federal workers

Most civilian workers are slated to receive a 2.1 percent increase under a years-old government formula. But the president argues that pay raises should be tied to “performance” rather than “across-the-board” increases.

Trump would also nix extra pay for federal workers living in more expensive parts of the country, including Washington, D.C., where the cost-of-living adjustment amounted to a pay increase of just less than 1 percentage point. This adds up to about $25 billion next fiscal year, according to the White House.

The backlash on Thursday was evident from union leaders across the federal government.

Just where I saw the 25 Billion.........in another article it said they'd get 1.4% again.......and then another article said 1.9%......this one too.

One of the ones I read said only the localities..............

What we need..........is Average Joe and Mudwhistle here to get their views on exactly what the real deal is here.......both work for the gov't......

I just went through a bunch of OPM reports..........none of them clearly showed the real cost.

Did Obama give huge tax cuts to corporations and the wealthy? I don't recall that. No, Trump has no problem spending unless it goes to workers.
He increased regulations...........tried to put our industries under..........and passed a job killing thing called the ACA

When the ruling class has middle class workers complaining about other middle class workers they have won. As they laugh all the way to the bank. The average ceo is last and overgolfed taking it in and middle class people will pick their boots. It makes no sense.

Trump cancels pay raises for almost 2 million federal workers

Most civilian workers are slated to receive a 2.1 percent increase under a years-old government formula. But the president argues that pay raises should be tied to “performance” rather than “across-the-board” increases.

Trump would also nix extra pay for federal workers living in more expensive parts of the country, including Washington, D.C., where the cost-of-living adjustment amounted to a pay increase of just less than 1 percentage point. This adds up to about $25 billion next fiscal year, according to the White House.

The backlash on Thursday was evident from union leaders across the federal government.

Just where I saw the 25 Billion.........in another article it said they'd get 1.4% again.......and then another article said 1.9%......this one too.

One of the ones I read said only the localities..............

What we need..........is Average Joe and Mudwhistle here to get their views on exactly what the real deal is here.......both work for the gov't......

I just went through a bunch of OPM reports..........none of them clearly showed the real cost.

Remember, Trump has a long history of tweeting and using incorrect numbers.

Forum List

Back