Donald J. Trump Stands for the Worker Just Like FDR

Only one guy in Washington DC wants to bring jobs back to America, the only guy in 30 yeats that has stood by American workers...President Trump. “Make America Great Again!” Get tough on Canada... reworking NAFTA.

There are 6.3 million unemployed and 6.7 million jobs.

What jobs do they want to "bring back"?

Delivering ice by truck?

trump is all for the little guy, if you consider fucking the little guy over as being all for the little guy.
Why did he win so many votes with the working class? You people are idiots.
Because he played on the fears of a lot of stupid people out there, much like yourself.
/——/ We not schmart like you libtards.

the country knows -
/——-/ Yeah you schmart libtards nominated a worn out sickly bitch and kicked the one guy to the curb who had a chance to beat Trump. Keep up the good work you smart guys.

Yes and they are getting less than they were supposed to. Trump cuts for the workers while giving corps a big handout.
How many times are we going to go down this path............it's about over cost.........and the raises there and the military are A LOT OF MONEY.......the civilian sector will get about the same as the military............It's still a raise.........a raise that we have to borrow to pay.
Yes, how long will you keep spinning? Trump had no problem signing a huge spending bill, no problem giving tax breaks to huge corporations and the wealthy. But he cuts when it comes to money for workers. Seems pretty clear to me.
And OBAMA froze their pay for 3 years.............they are getting a COLA raise......on base pay...........which GUESS WHAT.......AUTOMATICALLY GIVES THEM A RAISE IN LOCALITY.................

Do you know why..............because the percentage in locality is calculated directly off the base pay.................So..........they get locality increases anyway......but they want more on top of that.
Did Obama give huge tax cuts to corporations and the wealthy? I don't recall that. No, Trump has no problem spending unless it goes to workers.
He increased regulations...........tried to put our industries under..........and passed a job killing thing called the ACA
But he didn't give handouts to corporations and the wealthy and then cuts for workers.

How many times are we going to go down this path............it's about over cost.........and the raises there and the military are A LOT OF MONEY.......the civilian sector will get about the same as the military............It's still a raise.........a raise that we have to borrow to pay.
Yes, how long will you keep spinning? Trump had no problem signing a huge spending bill, no problem giving tax breaks to huge corporations and the wealthy. But he cuts when it comes to money for workers. Seems pretty clear to me.
And OBAMA froze their pay for 3 years.............they are getting a COLA raise......on base pay...........which GUESS WHAT.......AUTOMATICALLY GIVES THEM A RAISE IN LOCALITY.................

Do you know why..............because the percentage in locality is calculated directly off the base pay.................So..........they get locality increases anyway......but they want more on top of that.
Did Obama give huge tax cuts to corporations and the wealthy? I don't recall that. No, Trump has no problem spending unless it goes to workers.
He increased regulations...........tried to put our industries under..........and passed a job killing thing called the ACA
But he didn't give handouts to corporations and the wealthy and then cuts for workers.
/——/ How old were you in 2009? Eight? Because I remember his corporate tax cuts very well. Why Did Obama Extend the Bush Tax Cuts in 2010?

https://www.opm.gov/about-us/budget...congressional-budget-justification-fy2019.pdf

Shows about 14 Billion in increased salaries on their proposed budget.

Where did you see that in the document you linked?

I found this.

Salaries and Expenses OPM requests $132,172,000 in Salaries and Expenses (S&E) funds for personnel and non-personnel resources, to include $14,000,000 of No-Year funds to support the Trust Fund Modernization effort initiated in FY 2017 and to develop the EDR. S&E funds will support the agency’s various program offices as they implement OPM’s strategic plan, and perform OPM’s traditional statutory roles, including providing direction and oversight to other Federal agencies.

"FDR" was a warmonger who skirted the constitution to get us into an illegal war.

while he proclaimed "i hate war", he got us into a bloody, costly one

everyone knows a miracle from God would have prevented the Nazis from controlling the world

(i may have had too much tequila)

Only one guy in Washington DC wants to bring jobs back to America, the only guy in 30 yeats that has stood by American workers...President Trump. “Make America Great Again!” Get tough on Canada... reworking NAFTA.

Delivering ice by truck?

^^^ this defeatist attitude is why the American people kicked the left to the curb.

/——/ How old were you in 2009? Eight? Because I remember his corporate tax cuts very well. Why Did Obama Extend the Bush Tax Cuts in 2010?
Yes he extended the Bush cuts during a recession. We aren't in a recession...

Trumpka was a piece of shit as the president of the United Steelworkers. I know. I was a member and a union steward. Half of the people who post on this board have never got their hands dirty or worked a blue collar job...much less been a union card holder. Especially the liberals.

Delivering ice by truck?

^^^ this defeatist attitude is why the American people kicked the left to the curb.

Not very good with math are you?

trump is all for the little guy, if you consider fucking the little guy over as being all for the little guy.
Why did he win so many votes with the working class? You people are idiots.

I dunno. Why did Hillary Clinton get more?
She didn’t.

She lost the working class.

He likes workers so much he freezes their pay....meanwhile due to his trade war, the CPI is escalating month after month.

He likes workers so much he freezes their pay....meanwhile due to his trade war, the CPI is escalating month after month.
/-----/
Gubmint workers are already overpaid and underworked. They don't count as real workers.
iu

Yes he extended the Bush cuts during a recession. We aren't in a recession...
/----/ The recession was over in 2009, unless you're calling Obama a liar, you racist.
Recession Over, Obama Takes Credit
JAMES JOYNER · THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2009 · 19 COMMENTS

As widely expected, the Powers That Be have declared the recession over, while cautioning that the economy still has a long way to go. And, of course, the Obama administration is crediting its stimulus packages for the good news.

https://www.opm.gov/about-us/budget...congressional-budget-justification-fy2019.pdf

Shows about 14 Billion in increased salaries on their proposed budget.

Where did you see that in the document you linked?

I found this.

Salaries and Expenses OPM requests $132,172,000 in Salaries and Expenses (S&E) funds for personnel and non-personnel resources, to include $14,000,000 of No-Year funds to support the Trust Fund Modernization effort initiated in FY 2017 and to develop the EDR. S&E funds will support the agency’s various program offices as they implement OPM’s strategic plan, and perform OPM’s traditional statutory roles, including providing direction and oversight to other Federal agencies.
I just did the math on page one. Salaries and expenses chart..........Was an increase of 14 Billion........hard to dig out the actual numbers here......

Somewhere there has got to be a report on this subject.

The Rumor was True: FY 2019 Budget Proposes Pay Freeze : FedSmith.com

Late last year, rumors about a proposed pay freeze for federal employees in the White House’s 2019 budget proposal surfaced. The news was based on a report leaked by a whistleblower that was then published by minority staff on the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. (See Pay Freeze for Federal Employees in 2019?)

Turns out the rumor was true.

The FY 2019 budget proposal released by the Trump administration today proposes a pay freeze for federal employees next year. According to one of the budget documents:

This says complete Pay Freeze............and a restructuring on how raises are handled...........

Forum List

Back