Donald J. Trump Stands for the Worker Just Like FDR

Half of the people who post on this board have never got their hands dirty or worked a blue collar job...much less been a union card holder. Especially the liberals.

I spent 20 years in a union before I joined the ranks of management (because my body couldn't take the abuse any longer) and I proudly support unions still.

And I'm also a proud liberal

Substantial Cuts to Federal Employee Benefits Proposed in FY 2019 Budget : FedSmith.com

In total, this volume highlights 2019 proposed savings of $48.4 billion in discretionary programs, including$25.8 billion in program eliminations and $22.6 billion in reductions. The volume also describes the major manda-tory savings proposals summarized in Table S-6 of the
Budget
volume. Many of the eliminations and reductions inthis volume reflect a continuation of policies proposed in the 2018 President’s Budget that have not yet been enactedby the Congress. New savings and reforms proposals focus on the Administration’s efforts to eliminate waste, fraud,and abuse in Federal programs. Notable new proposals would strengthen the ability for programs such as Medicareand Medicaid to detect and prevent fraud, protecting beneficiaries from harm and improving payment accuracy andreporting; where other proposals reflect the Administration’s efforts to shift critical resources to the most pressing andhighest-priority areas, such as national defense and homeland security.The Administration will continue to build on these proposals in order to implement the President’s charge to re-form the Federal Government and reduce the Federal civilian workforce. The savings and reform proposals includedin this volume continue, and expand on, the Administration’s efforts to create an efficient, effective and accountableGovernmen

I'd say that is where the 25 Billion figure came from........If you look at the PROPOSED budget........it shows cuts in all the Federal agencies.

Wow..............the proposed budget takes a chain saw to Grants...............from post #162

Half of the people who post on this board have never got their hands dirty or worked a blue collar job...much less been a union card holder. Especially the liberals.

So you're saying that the majority of union members are conservatives. Fascinating.

drain-the-swamp-trump-sued-for-violating-emoluments-clause-of-28750820.png

the swamp just keeps filling up with goppers...poor sessions..enforcing the law is causing him issues.

40253697_2074649869531437_8778119846794625024_n.jpg

Ok................tired of digging......

The proposed budget is looking like a Pay Freeze for Federal Civilian employees.........

And the 25 Billion are a part of the proposed cuts...........

This is a proposal.............and the Budget battle is coming up............so we'll see what the final outcome is......like always......

Congress and the Senate never agree to the Proposal.........LOL

trump is all for the little guy, if you consider fucking the little guy over as being all for the little guy.
Why did he win so many votes with the working class? You people are idiots.

I dunno. Why did Hillary Clinton get more?
She didn’t.

She lost the working class.
No, she just didn't get fearful simpletons like you and you are ilk.

So you're saying that the majority of union members are conservatives. Fascinating.
No, but let's put it this way, I went from working at a non Union workplace where everyone pretty much hated Trump and hated on Trump almost every day, to a Union workplace full of millennials and gen Zers where they hardly ever talk about Trump and sometimes even speak in favor of him.

Other than a wannabe Antifa little bitch from Seattle I could easily see all of my coworkers becoming conservative in the future.

He likes workers so much he freezes their pay....meanwhile due to his trade war, the CPI is escalating month after month.
/-----/
He likes workers so much he freezes their pay....meanwhile due to his trade war, the CPI is escalating month after month.
Gubmint workers are already overpaid and underworked. They don't count as real workers.
iu
That didn’t stop him from giving huge handouts to corporations and super wealthy. He only cuts when it comes to workers.

Only one guy in Washington DC wants to bring jobs back to America, the only guy in 30 yeats that has stood by American workers...President Trump. “Make America Great Again!” Get tough on Canada... reworking NAFTA.

There are 6.3 million unemployed and 6.7 million jobs.

What jobs do they want to "bring back"?

Delivering ice by truck?

/----/ Those jobs never went away and are still around. Ice Delivery - Ice Delivery Service - Cubed Ice Delivered - Ice Taxi
You dork

How many times are we going to go down this path............it's about over cost.........and the raises there and the military are A LOT OF MONEY.......the civilian sector will get about the same as the military............It's still a raise.........a raise that we have to borrow to pay.
Yes, how long will you keep spinning? Trump had no problem signing a huge spending bill, no problem giving tax breaks to huge corporations and the wealthy. But he cuts when it comes to money for workers. Seems pretty clear to me.
And OBAMA froze their pay for 3 years.............they are getting a COLA raise......on base pay...........which GUESS WHAT.......AUTOMATICALLY GIVES THEM A RAISE IN LOCALITY.................

Do you know why..............because the percentage in locality is calculated directly off the base pay.................So..........they get locality increases anyway......but they want more on top of that.
Did Obama give huge tax cuts to corporations and the wealthy? I don't recall that. No, Trump has no problem spending unless it goes to workers.
He increased regulations...........tried to put our industries under..........and passed a job killing thing called the ACA
But he didn't give handouts to corporations and the wealthy and then cuts for workers.
/----/ Ever hear of Solyndra? Barack Obama Solyndra Scandal: 8 Facts About Green Energy Company Controversy

Trump actually is a lot like FDR. Just like FDR, Trump is a New York huckster who lies out of both sides of his mouth.

Yes, how long will you keep spinning? Trump had no problem signing a huge spending bill, no problem giving tax breaks to huge corporations and the wealthy. But he cuts when it comes to money for workers. Seems pretty clear to me.
And OBAMA froze their pay for 3 years.............they are getting a COLA raise......on base pay...........which GUESS WHAT.......AUTOMATICALLY GIVES THEM A RAISE IN LOCALITY.................

Do you know why..............because the percentage in locality is calculated directly off the base pay.................So..........they get locality increases anyway......but they want more on top of that.
Did Obama give huge tax cuts to corporations and the wealthy? I don't recall that. No, Trump has no problem spending unless it goes to workers.
He increased regulations...........tried to put our industries under..........and passed a job killing thing called the ACA
But he didn't give handouts to corporations and the wealthy and then cuts for workers.
/----/ Ever hear of Solyndra? Barack Obama Solyndra Scandal: 8 Facts About Green Energy Company Controversy
Ever hear of the whole truth? T
U.S. Expects $5 Billion From Program That Funded Solyndra

The U.S. government expects to earn $5 billion to $6 billion from the renewable-energy loan program that funded flops including Solyndra LLC, supporting President Barack Obama’s decision to back low-carbon technologies.

Just like FDR, Trump spends and spends and spends us into debt.

At least FDR had a Depression as an excuse for his spending.

Ever hear of the whole truth? T
U.S. Expects $5 Billion From Program That Funded Solyndra

The U.S. government expects to earn $5 billion to $6 billion from the renewable-energy loan program that funded flops including Solyndra LLC, supporting President Barack Obama’s decision to back low-carbon technologies.
/-----/ This "study" is a classic case of assuming your conclusion. The reason the risky parts of the portfolio would lose money is if they don't pay off over the next 20 years or so they have to run. But all the study says is "The $5 billion to $6 billion figure was calculated based on the average rates and expected returns of funds dispersed so far, paid back over 20 to 25 years." In other words, if the loans turn out not to be risky, they won't be risky. LOL. -- Forbes
The Department Of Energy Is Not Going To Make An Economic Profit On The Greentech Program

Only one guy in Washington DC wants to bring jobs back to America, the only guy in 30 yeats that has stood by American workers...President Trump. “Make America Great Again!” Get tough on Canada... reworking NAFTA.

Delivering ice by truck?

/----/ Those jobs never went away and are still around. Ice Delivery - Ice Delivery Service - Cubed Ice Delivered - Ice Taxi
You dork

Yeah, there are still a few around just like there are a few blacksmiths, but nobody with a brain wants all the lost blacksmith jobs to come back

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, but let's put it this way, I went from working at a non Union workplace where everyone pretty much hated Trump and hated on Trump almost every day, to a Union workplace full of millennials and gen Zers where they hardly ever talk about Trump and sometimes even speak in favor of him.

Other than a wannabe Antifa little bitch from Seattle I could easily see all of my coworkers becoming conservative in the future.

So the majority isn't necessarily conservatives, they're more like conservatives-in-waiting. Which means that now, or in the near future, they'll realize that unions are evil and only benefit the lazy, and they'll do the right thing by quitting their union jobs and moving onto non-union positions, because freedom.

Be sure to let us know when that happens.

Delivering ice by truck?

You dork

Yeah, there are still a few around just like there are a few blacksmiths, but nobody with a brain wants all the lost blacksmith jobs to come back

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

/-----/ You're arguing a strawman position. Trump never said he wants to bring back home ice delivery jobs. BWHAHAHAHAHA
strawman-full.jpg

/-----/
Gubmint workers are already overpaid and underworked. They don't count as real workers.
iu
That didn’t stop him from giving huge handouts to corporations and super wealthy. He only cuts when it comes to workers.
/——/ Please explain again how letting people and corporations keep more of the money they earn is a give away? Welfare is a give away but tax cuts aren’t, so please explain again. TIA

Forum List

Back