Donald Trump: Ben Carson has 'pathological disease'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
In four of his Sunday interviews, Trump said Carson probably couldn't be cured of that "pathological disease."
  • "He said he has 'pathological disease' in the book. When you have pathological disease, that's a very serious problem because that's not something that's cured. That's something that you have to live with. And that's a very serious thing to have to live with," Trump said on ABC's "This Week."
  • "He talked about he has 'pathological disease.' That's a serious statement when you say you have 'pathological disease.' Because as I understand it, you can't really cure it. But he said he has pathological disease," Trump said on CNN's "State of the Union."
  • "Well, if you have pathological disease, that's a problem. I mean, he wrote it. I didn't write it. But he's going to have to explain a lot of things away," Trump said on NBC's "Meet the Press."
  • "And when you write in a book that you have 'pathological disease,' pathological disease is not cured. ... But those are pretty tough charges. And they were written by him himself, you know? The pathological stuff was written. That's very serious, pathological disease. So I just don't know what to think," Trump said on CBS' "Face the Nation."
More: Donald Trump: Ben Carson has 'pathological disease' - Business Insider

It sounds like Trump has accurately diagnosed Carson.

In four of his Sunday interviews, Trump said Carson probably couldn't be cured of that "pathological disease."
  • "He said he has 'pathological disease' in the book. When you have pathological disease, that's a very serious problem because that's not something that's cured. That's something that you have to live with. And that's a very serious thing to have to live with," Trump said on ABC's "This Week."
  • "He talked about he has 'pathological disease.' That's a serious statement when you say you have 'pathological disease.' Because as I understand it, you can't really cure it. But he said he has pathological disease," Trump said on CNN's "State of the Union."
  • "Well, if you have pathological disease, that's a problem. I mean, he wrote it. I didn't write it. But he's going to have to explain a lot of things away," Trump said on NBC's "Meet the Press."
  • "And when you write in a book that you have 'pathological disease,' pathological disease is not cured. ... But those are pretty tough charges. And they were written by him himself, you know? The pathological stuff was written. That's very serious, pathological disease. So I just don't know what to think," Trump said on CBS' "Face the Nation."

I don't think Rump could "accurately diagnose" a hairpiece he saw on a late-night infomercial.

Carson could tell a lie every day for a year and would still look like Honest Abe compared to Hillary.

I don't think Rump could "accurately diagnose" a hairpiece he saw on a late-night infomercial.

I'm not a Trump fan, but he's a clever guy. I can't read the OP with a straight face.

I'm not a Trump fan, but he's a clever guy. I can't read the OP with a straight face.
Stop doing peyote.

Carson could tell a lie every day for a year and would still look like Honest Abe compared to Hillary.
Hillary doesn't believe that the pyramids were built because Joseph urged them to do it to store grain.
Hillary doesn't believe that the earth was created just a few thousand years ago.
Hillary doesn't think evolution is absurd.
Etc.
Carson lying doesn't bother me. It's the crap he believes that is the trouble.

Hillary doesn't believe that the pyramids were built because Joseph urged them to do it to store grain.
Hillary doesn't believe that the earth was created just a few thousand years ago.
Etc.
Who cares?

For a educated man Dr. Ben Carson does come across as a very ignorant religious nutter. I am just waiting for Dr. Ben Carson to declare:

1. The Moon Landing was staged in Hollywood by the Jewish Media.

2. If you sail far enough you will fall off the end of the Earth.

3. The Moon is made from cheese.

4. A stork bring a new born to it new family.

5. Sun revolves around the Earth.

He seem like the type that would believe such silly notions from what he has uttered so far.

So please GOP nominate Dr. Ben Carson and watch Hillary Clinton win every state in the Union!

For a educated man Dr. Ben Carson does come across as a very ignorant religious nutter. I am just waiting for Dr. Ben Carson to declare:

He seem like the type that would believe such silly notions from what he has uttered so far.

So please GOP nominate Dr. Ben Carson and watch Hillary Clinton win every state in the Union!
Don't quit your day job, dude.

Etc.
Who cares?
Normal rational people with thinking skills.

Already did, and doing a great job with making jokes about your man Dr. Ben Carson.

Now being serious and it make me wonder if you believed President Obama lacked the political experience to lead this nation then why on Earth would you support a daft in the head politician like Dr. Ben Carson?

As much as I dislike Trump at least Trump has made billions of dollars, and has a clue on how the world works, but Dr. Ben Carson make President Obama look smart...

Support a candidate that can fix things, and not a puppet that is the lead driver for the clown car...

Haha...it was only a matter of time.
If he draws Carson into a war of words the entertainment value will be huge.

I hate to say it, but I agree with you.

I think Trump is more showman than honest, but I do see him as less scripted than Clinton - and by that logic, he is in fact more honest.

He had the nerve to say that George Bush destroyed Iraq, and screwed up the region terribly, and screwed up the American economy (with the greatest financial and housing meltdown in anyone's lifetime). Trump could have towed the party line and blamed the Democrats, but he had the courage to admit that the buck stops with the president. Bush was in office when this shit happened, and Trump called him on it. Bush failed to protect the eastern seaboard despite being warned about the likelihood of an attack on skyscrapers w/ hijacked planes. He didn't even follow the most basic defense protocols by having scramble-ready planes on alert. He fucked up terribly and Donald Trump called him on it (and I think a lot of Tea Party Republicans secretly feel cleansed by the fact that someone finally admitted that the House of Bush was a disaster).

Donald Trump is the only mainstream politician - right or left - to call Bush out for doing longterm damage to Iraq and the American economy. Sorry Democrats, Trump is alot more honest than the Clintons, who are much closer to Bush when it comes to Foreign Policy and everything else. (You think Hillary would ever admit that it was her husband that made regime change in Iraq an official US Policy? The Clintons can't change the fact that they were wrong about Wall Street and wrong about iraq)

Last edited:

Already did, and doing a great job with making jokes about your man Dr. Ben Carson.

Now being serious and it make me wonder if you believed President Obama lacked the political experience to lead this nation then why on Earth would you support a daft in the head politician like Dr. Ben Carson?

As much as I dislike Trump at least Trump has made billions of dollars, and has a clue on how the world works, but Dr. Ben Carson make President Obama look smart...

Support a candidate that can fix things, and not a puppet that is the lead driver for the clown car...
I hate to tell you this but Carson is not "my man". If he gets the nomination though, I'll vote for him. Why? Because anybody, and I mean ANYBODY would be better than that bitch Hillary Clinton or that whacked out nutjob Bernie Fucking Sanders. Having said that, I don't see any Ronald Reagans but there are a couple of potential Ronald Reagans. Trump and Cruz. Those are my two picks. I'd like to see a Trump/Cruz ticket. That would be a winning combination.

Not a Carson fan.

But you'd be really stupid to believe Hillary is going to fix anything (if you believe that).

Hey look.....

Another Lakhota (Chief Stupidass) thread about Ben Carson.

I guess it's been 1/2 hour......

I hate to tell you this but Carson is not "my man". If he gets the nomination though, I'll vote for him. Why? Because anybody, and I mean ANYBODY would be better than that bitch Hillary Clinton or that whacked out nutjob Bernie Fucking Sanders. Having said that, I don't see any Ronald Reagans but there are a couple of potential Ronald Reagans. Trump and Cruz. Those are my two picks. I'd like to see a Trump/Cruz ticket. That would be a winning combination.

Trump and Cruz are Ronald Reagan types to you?

That is funny as can be, and such a disrespectful comment to Reagan memory.

Not ever did I see Reagan be such a crude politician like Trump has been or be as ignorant as Cruz can be.

You want a real candidate then support Kasich.

Not a Carson fan.

But you'd be really stupid to believe Hillary is going to fix anything (if you believe that).

If you believe that Hillary Clinton will fix anything then you are very mistaken. The only thing I want is a real candidate to vote for and not Dr. Ben Carson that will make me vote third party if he is the GOP candidate and Hillary is the DNC candidate!

Trump and Cruz are Ronald Reagan types to you?

That is funny as can be, and such a disrespectful comment to Reagan memory.

Not ever did I see Reagan be such a crude politician like Trump has been or be as ignorant as Cruz can be.

You want a real candidate then support Kasich.
You don't read so well, do you, punk? I said "POTENTIAL" Ronald Reagans. Learn how to read, punk.

Forum List

Back