Donald Trump: Ben Carson has 'pathological disease'

Will Trump light Carson's fuse tonight? Based on what he said in the OP - I expect he will...

Dem bones are rattling in the Carson Closet

CCcxUX.img

How Carson refused a DNA test to settle a 'blackmail' paternity suit

I just hope Ben doesn't stab anyone tonight. He should be thoroughly searched for bricks, rocks, hammers, and knives.

They say that impersonating someone is the best form of flattery, well Trump is really going out there and acting like a lot of people on boards like this.

He's basically using insults as a form of debate (I use the word debate in the loosest of ways, maybe I should call it bad tee instead).

Instead of debate, just insult anyone who doesn't agree with you. This is Trump's "master plan" for world domination.

Trump questions Carson's 'pathological temper', faith

""How stupid are the people of Iowa?" declared Trump during a rally at Iowa Central Community College. "How stupid are the people of the country to believe this crap?""

So he insulted Iowans.

"Trump also said Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, who is rising in the polls, was "weak like a baby, like a baby" and "not a good poker player because every time he's under pressure he starts to just profusely sweat." "

And Rubio

"That's a big problem because you don't cure that," Trump said. "That's like, you know, I could say, they say you don't cure — as an example, child molester. You don't cure these people. You don't cure the child molester." Trump also said that "pathological is a very serious disease.""

Took Carson's issues as a child, then compared them to a child molester, which is, quite frankly, ridiculous.

I'm struggling to imagine why anyone would want a president who's main skill is insulting people.

He's basically using insults as a form of debate (I use the word debate in the loosest of ways, maybe I should call it bad tee instead).

Instead of debate, just insult anyone who doesn't agree with you. This is Trump's "master plan" for world domination.

pinky.jpg

Forum List

Back