Donald Trump, Blasphemous Bible Thumper

Ask Laken Riley.
Political Agenda.
Where is your "Ask the Uvalde Children" or Ask "The Murdered Children of Sandy Hook."
The teachings of the Bible lead people to live decent, moral, principled, responsible, accountable lives
What happened to the trump family?
Don't deflect to others, I'm asking you about the Trump Crime Family, large on the con job.

Political Agenda.
Where is your "Ask the Uvalde Children" or Ask "The Murdered Children of Sandy Hook."

Don't deflect to others, I'm asking you about the Trump Crime Family, large on the con job.
^^^ just another Diddycrat gaslighting Americans

img_5653-jpeg.924350

^^^ This is what a Diddycrat crime family looks like

It's Ace and Gary. Guess who is who.

Àll will be known.

Nuremberg 2.0 is coming

Last edited:
^^^ just another Diddycrat gaslighting Americans

img_5653-jpeg.924350

^^^ This is what a Diddycrat crime family looks like
Great, good find.
Fuck All Politicians, they are ALL corrupt.
The Bidens, the Clintons, the Obamas, I could go on.

Do you even have it in you to call tump corrupt?
C'mon, it's your turn.

Without any deflection, just say......All politicians are Corrupt, including trump and his family and team trump.
Just admit it, I bet you can't.

Remember, without DEFLECTION.

Great, good find.
Fuck All Politicians, they are ALL corrupt.
The Bidens, the Clintons, the Obamas, I could go on.

Do you even have it in you to call tump corrupt?
C'mon, it's your turn.

Without any deflection, just say......All politicians are Corrupt, including trump and his family and team trump.
Just admit it, I bet you can't.

Remember, without DEFLECTION.
Trump is America's one chance. The political class has sold out to a WEF takeover.

Diddycrats = WEF

Trump is America's one chance. The political class has sold out to a WEF takeover.

Diddycrats = WEF
Trump is pure SCUM.
I knew you didn't have it in you.

There is a thread about "What you would do with a Billion Dollars"
Well, trump supposedly has 10 Billion Dollars, and more from Truth Social......

Yet the SCUM is still asking for money from strangers, and won't GIVE ANY of his wealth away, but STILL asks for donations.

WHAT does this ^^^^ say about POS trump?

Political Agenda.
The shooters have a constitutional right to own guns…but I’ve said many times; I’m all for liberals and dark Democrats having fewer rights, we’d have a lots less shootings. What constitutional amendment are illegals protected by?
Jesus knows all mortals are sinners, he says none are irredeemable and all can be saved…even filthy liberals.

I must say, Maureen has always had a way with words. She's skewered President Joe Biden when she felt he deserved it. It was often painfully on point, and sometimes hilarious. In my opinion, never unfair. Now she has a column on Trump, Easter, and the Bible.

Donald Trump, Blasphemous Bible Thumper
By Maureen Dowd
Opinion Columnist, reporting from Washington.
On this holy weekend, one man is taking the Resurrection personally.

Happy Holy Week!” he wrote on Truth Social. “Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless The USA Bible.”

David Axelrod says that, even as a secular Jew, he’s offended: “This is a guy who has violated 11 of the Ten Commandments.”
On this holy weekend, one man is taking the Resurrection personally.

Donald Trump is presenting himself as the Man on the Cross, tortured for our sins. “I consider it a great badge of courage,” he tells crowds. “I am being indicted for you.” Instead of Christ-like redemption, he promises Lucifer-like retribution if resurrected
The miracle here is that anyone still reads Maureen Dowd.

I thought you understood the Bible.
Guess NOT.
God does not approve of illegals.
Romans 13:1–7 makes it abundantly clear that God expects us to obey the laws of the government. Illegal immigration is the breaking of a government’s law. There is nothing in scripture that contradicts the idea of a sovereign nation having immigration laws. Therefore, it is rebellion against God to unlawfully enter another country. Illegal immigration is a sin.
There are plenty of excuses for you globalists to fall back on but scripture is not one of them.

God does not approve of illegals.
Romans 13:1–7 makes it abundantly clear that God expects us to obey the laws of the government. Illegal immigration is the breaking of a government’s law. There is nothing in scripture that contradicts the idea of a sovereign nation having immigration laws. Therefore, it is rebellion against God to unlawfully enter another country. Illegal immigration is a sin.
There are plenty of excuses for you globalists to fall back on but scripture is not one of them.

Forum List

Back