🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump feels that loaded weapons should be allowed in elementary schools.

R

rdean

Trump wants guns in classrooms — maybe

On Friday, speaking at the National Rifle Association's annual convention, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee said that he, as president, would do away with all gun-free zones. Schools are, of course, gun-free zones, and Trump had said on a previous occasion, "I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools."

After the NRA speech, Hillary Clinton called Trump out for saying he would allow guns in classrooms, which are rooms that exist in schools.

Donald Trump: ‘I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools’

To clear things up, Trump went on Fox News on Sunday and said this:

"I don't want to have guns in classrooms. Although, in some cases, teachers should have guns in classrooms. … Things that are going on in our schools are unbelievable. You look at some of our schools, unbelievable what's going on. But I'm not advocating guns in classrooms. But remember, in some cases, and a lot of people have made this case, teachers should be able to have guns. Trained teachers should be able to have guns."

How much clearer can the man be? He doesn't want guns in classrooms, Clinton is a liar for saying so, but he does think there should be guns in classrooms, but he's not advocating for them, but he thinks they should be there.

-----------------------------------------

I think it was all a suggestion except when it wasn't. That should clear things up nicely.

Good. When law-abiding adults are allowed their freedom to own and carry, most still won't bother. But a few will. And some nutcase planning a Sandy Hook type massacre, hoping for tons of headlines after he's dead, will know that probably a few people nearby are armed... and he won't know which ones. And he knows he probably won't last beyond his first few shots, and so will only get a mention on Page 4 below the ads for cabbage. So he'll be less likely to pull his little scene in the first place.

How many kids that were killed at Sandy Hook, would still be alive today if Democrats hadn't forbidden all law-abiding citizens to defend the kids in their charge?

Whelp --- he just got Adam Lanza's vote. :thup:

And Eric Harris'. And Dylan Klebold's. And Carl Roberts'. etc etc etc....

Perhaps one of those guys will shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and he'll get even more votes.
Whatever it takes, there's one born every minute.

When? Trump used to be for restrictions and bans on certain wea.....OH, you mean NOW when he wants people to believe hes a republican?

Well, thats the "Art of the Deal" ;)

Good. When law-abiding adults are allowed their freedom to own and carry, most still won't bother. But a few will. And some nutcase planning a Sandy Hook type massacre, hoping for tons of headlines after he's dead, will know that probably a few people nearby are armed... and he won't know which ones. And he knows he probably won't last beyond his first few shots, and so will only get a mention on Page 4 below the ads for cabbage. So he'll be less likely to pull his little scene in the first place.

How many kids that were killed at Sandy Hook, would still be alive today if Democrats hadn't forbidden all law-abiding citizens to defend the kids in their charge?

If the principal, Dawn Hochsprung, had access to a weapon, is there a chance Lanza could have been stopped?

If Victoria Soto had been armed, could she have protected her students?

We'll never know, because they didn't have a chance against Lanza, did they?

If the principal, Dawn Hochsprung, had access to a weapon, is there a chance Lanza could have been stopped?

I think teachers should have bazooka's.

It's one thing if a guy entered a classroom, pulled out his gun. Loaded it with bullets. Turned off the safety. Or just entered the classroom guns blazing.

Teachers sitting there locked and loaded probably don't do much teaching. It's just a guess.

If guns were outlawed...

If the principal knew Jiu Jitsu...

If the teacher was "The Substitute" from the movie...

He didn't say guns should be regulated to teachers only. If they can walk and run, they can cock a gun.

Whelp --- he just got Adam Lanza's vote. :thup:

And Eric Harris'. And Dylan Klebold's. And Carl Roberts'. etc etc etc....

Perhaps one of those guys will shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and he'll get even more votes.
Whatever it takes, there's one born every minute.

Actually those guys, by selecting gun free zones for their killing sprees, would vote for people that let said zones be declared without providing on site security to back up the words and "feeeewings" with actual safeguards.

Trump wants guns in classrooms — maybe

On Friday, speaking at the National Rifle Association's annual convention, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee said that he, as president, would do away with all gun-free zones. Schools are, of course, gun-free zones, and Trump had said on a previous occasion, "I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools."

After the NRA speech, Hillary Clinton called Trump out for saying he would allow guns in classrooms, which are rooms that exist in schools.

Donald Trump: ‘I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools’

To clear things up, Trump went on Fox News on Sunday and said this:

"I don't want to have guns in classrooms. Although, in some cases, teachers should have guns in classrooms. … Things that are going on in our schools are unbelievable. You look at some of our schools, unbelievable what's going on. But I'm not advocating guns in classrooms. But remember, in some cases, and a lot of people have made this case, teachers should be able to have guns. Trained teachers should be able to have guns."

How much clearer can the man be? He doesn't want guns in classrooms, Clinton is a liar for saying so, but he does think there should be guns in classrooms, but he's not advocating for them, but he thinks they should be there.

-----------------------------------------

I think it was all a suggestion except when it wasn't. That should clear things up nicely.

That's funny, his businesses are gun free zones.

Well he will change his mind tomorrow.

You guys are just getting too carried away, He isn't necessarily being serious, maybe. These are just suggestions.

Whelp --- he just got Adam Lanza's vote. And Eric Harris'. And Dylan Klebold's. And Carl Roberts'. etc etc etc....

IDK, since thats a hypothetical. But my guess is all of them because not one person would've been shot with guns around :boohoo:

Whelp --- he just got Adam Lanza's vote. And Eric Harris'. And Dylan Klebold's. And Carl Roberts'. etc etc etc....

How many more would be slaughtered if you gun fetishists equipped every Wyatt Earp lunchbox with the real deal.

Forum List

Back