Donald Trump Gag Order Upheld

Btw, do you know what I find hilarious? Leftists seem to find me a threat now because I tell it how it is. RRDS is a thing now guys. 😁

I don’t think you’re expressing common sense. You’re expressing deeply seated partisan bias with an inability to see beyond a right wing narrative.

By and large, courts dont like having their people subject to threats and harassment.
You obviously don't have a clue to what common sense is....you are incapable of understanding it, so don't try
and school me on what you THINK it is, or isn't. :rolleyes-41:

If Trump wasn't running for the presidency and in the drivers seat to be the candidate,
there would be no indictments, just like there were no indictments against Hilary once
the 2016 election was over.
Sheesh

Couldn’t have anything to do with this. Nah. That’s crazy.

From Trump????? :cuckoo:

Bless your heart, Marener

You obviously don't have a clue to what common sense is....you are incapable of understanding it, so don't try

If Trump wasn't running for the presidency and in the drivers seat to be the candidate,
there would be no indictments, just like there were no indictments against Hilary once
Sheesh
There were no indictments against Clinton after the 2016 election because there was no case, as was explained thoroughly before the election. It was only right wing hacks that thought she should be charged because, again, they can’t see past their own narrative.

Trump is being indicted because he was uniquely horrible.

People like you claim things are true because of “common sense” only because it’s a shortcut to avoid having to ever explain why should believe you.

The authoritarian right loves telling us what to believe but never tells why we should believe it.

No defendant can attack a trial effort, the jury, or witnesses.

No American is above the law, including one running for office.

Couldn’t have anything to do with this. Nah. That’s crazy.

No threats from Trump in your link. Weird huh.

Sheesh

Well Hillary being a democrat is also part of it.

From Trump????? :cuckoo:

Bless your heart, Marener

TDS strikes again.

There were no indictments against Clinton after the 2016 election because there was no case, as was explained thoroughly before the election. It was only right wing hacks that thought she should be charged because, again, they can’t see past their own narrative.

People like you claim things are true because of “common sense” only because it’s a shortcut to avoid having to ever explain why should believe you.

The authoritarian right loves telling us what to believe but never tells why we should believe it.

You are so full of shit that it's unbelievable.

No American is above the law, including one running for office.

Including Biden?

BULLSHIT!!!!
She broke the fucking law, darling, there was a case, Comey took it upon himself and didn't pursue it.

You want authoritarian? How about the dementia ridden president we have now?
There is the true authoritarian. Gas stoves, A/C units, combustible engines........You really do lack common sense.

Last edited:
What law is that?
Also, can you please show me in the constitution where a person loses their first amendment rights when they are involved with a trial?

No they can't. Watch them avoid the question and change the subject now. It's what they always do. 🙄

BULLSHIT!!!!
She broke the fucking law, darling, there was a case, Comey took it upon himself and didn't pursue it.

You want authoritarian? How about the dementia ridden president we have now?
There is the true authoritarian. Gas stoves, A/C units, combustible engines........You really do lack common sense.
Comey calmly and relatedly explained why there was no case against Clinton.

Trump came into office shortly thereafter and installed all new US attorneys, and still no charges.

Why? It’s not a mystery. Because there was no case. Comey wasn’t covering anything up. He told the truth.

Right wing authoritarians start by taking over your minds. You believe what you’re told to believe. After that, anything is possible.

You really are nuts, or just a goon for your masters, Marener.
Trump is not responsible for what others have done....IF they have done anything.
Legally responsible? No. But the fact that the threats are a direct result of his rhetoric, the court will be justified in protecting itself.

Legally responsible? No. But the fact that the threats are a direct result of his rhetoric, the court will be justified in protecting itself.

That literally doesn't make any sense. Stop babbling.

Forum List

Back