Donald Trump: I don't have the best words.

Lies are truth to an egomaniacal narcissistic con man.
file.php

He is the right guy for the office. Very smart and not a phrase producing scapegrace. You can keep making leeway downhill or take the chance. What else is their to brood over the greatness of Hillary who will fight space terrorists?

Seriously, he isn't a good choice for president and doesn't have the self control for the office. Hillary does.

Hillary is a criminal bitch and consummate liar who has accomplished nothing outside that which is to her own benefit.

• Banned
He is the right guy for the office. Very smart and not a phrase producing scapegrace. You can keep making leeway downhill or take the chance. What else is their to brood over the greatness of Hillary who will fight space terrorists?

:lol:

Sometimes, in the heat of debate and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don't choose the right words or you say the wrong thing.

Sometimes? I think this is a good example of Trump saying the wrong thing.

But one thing I can promise you, is this: I will always tell you the truth.

And now he's lying, too.

Donald Trump: Sometimes you say the wrong thing - CNNPolitics.com

I've been listening to the left lie for years about everything. I was told how bad the economy was during the Bush years. I realized and knew at the time that that was a lie. Now the economy really does suck but as long as the left keeps believing what they believe everything is OK dokey. I know it is horseshit but it is how it is with a lot of Americans. They believe whatever lie the democratic party tells them.

:lol:
Funny? How? Hey, its you country and I´d say I give a rat´s ass who you vote for. But there is a big fat BUT! A monster that has already killed hundreds of thousands threatens to become President of the most powerful nation and leader of the most powerful army. If you elect the monster, you bear the responsibility for if the aggression backfires and the monster will be removed by force.

I like when he says believe me....

Donald Trump relies heavily on a simple phrase: `Believe me’ - The Boston Globe

Trump so far has been impervious to fact-checkers who say that he cannot be believed. He was awarded PolitiFact’s “2015 Lie of the Year,” with the nonpartisan group deeming nearly 80 percent of the claims it examined as false.

But by being one of the most inconsistent and nonideological candidates in modern political history, he is baffling his opponents and preventing anyone from putting him into a neat political box. He is betting that the Trump brand, and his ability to convince voters that he speaks the truth when other politicians obfuscate, is so powerful that it can overcome those negatives.

Even if the evidence isn’t quite there — trust him, believe him — he’ll build a wall, deport immigrants, and ban Muslims. And, of course, make America great again.

“It’s almost like he’s trying to convince himself that he’s right,” said David B. Cohen, a professor of political science at the University of Akron. “Believe me — that’s the phrase really of a used car salesman. ‘Believe me, this car is great. Just wait till you get this baby out on the highway.’ ”

Sometimes, in the heat of debate and speaking on a multitude of issues, you don't choose the right words or you say the wrong thing.

Sometimes? I think this is a good example of Trump saying the wrong thing.

But one thing I can promise you, is this: I will always tell you the truth.

And now he's lying, too.

Donald Trump: Sometimes you say the wrong thing - CNNPolitics.com

I've been listening to the left lie for years about everything. I was told how bad the economy was during the Bush years. I realized and knew at the time that that was a lie. Now the economy really does suck but as long as the left keeps believing what they believe everything is OK dokey. I know it is horseshit but it is how it is with a lot of Americans. They believe whatever lie the democratic party tells them.

:offtopic:

Forum List

Back