Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man.

Chimpy never met a payroll, people. How could you have expected him to run a huge business economy like America's? Answer. He didn't. He was a miserable failure.

So trump says. He'll probably change his mind when you get hit with all the back taxes he owes, and all that interest. If you can't pay it back, I'm sure he'll have fun meeting all the buddies he sent to prison. I don't think they'll be happy to see him.
Do want to discuss the last three Democrat presidents' business experience resume as presidential candidates? So far nobody else does.
lol.
I wonder why not.

Chimpy never met a payroll, people. How could you have expected him to run a huge business economy like America's? Answer. He didn't. He was a miserable failure.
5 bankruptcies.

Without daddy's and grift the former 1-term president common street loan shark.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Do want to discuss the last three Democrat presidents' business experience resume as presidential candidates? So far nobody else does.
lol.
I wonder why not.
Government isn't business.

republic pols who are business people suck at government.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Think it about it, people, would you want your president to have a sterling 50-year career as CEO of a highly successful corporation like Donald Trump? Or would you want someone with the thinnest resume in history for a presidential candidate like Chimpy, who never ran so much as a popsicle push cart?
The only success Trump has, is his inheritance. And that isn't success. That's just luck. He was born in a family of mobsters. You have no understanding of real success. Your understanding of success is inheriting stolen money.

If someone needs to think about that, it just tells us who and what you are. You're nothing but a criminal want a be like Trump.

Government isn't business.

republic pols who are business people suck at government.
And that's why those three Democrats were all miserable failures as presidents. They didn't know how to run anything. And it's why Trump was hugely successful. He had lots of experience running a huge enterprise.

From The Art of the Deal:
"Read how Donald Trump became a billionaire before the age of 40."
Ooops.

lol.
So, the former 1-term president claimed he was a billionaire in his own book....and you sycophant that.

So, 30K lies later form his 1-term in office...

This is why they absolutely LOVE the Trumps......

Because they can take a rifle from the safety of a few hundred yards and slaughter baby elephants, then cut off their tails and call themselves men.
Personally, if Trump and ALL his demon seed were castrated then hung from the nearest tree to bleed out.....I'd have a nice day.

elephant1.jpg

These are their friends .........these are the savages that love Trump.
2 bit destroyers and ego-maniacs. Nothing more.
There is nothing honorable or manly about killing the babies of highly intelligent social creatures like elephants purely for "the fun of it" or "trophies"
It requires a sadistic, callous, narcissistic selfishness of epic proportions.
LOWER than poaches...since poachers don't do it for fun, but for money.

I would vote for Hillary before I would vote for Trump again. And I HATE Democrats and their policies.
If Trump were to ever go rogue while in power...think of the massive fun they could have slaughtering all the babies of anyone or anything that could fuel their sadistic joy. Maybe even your sons, daughters etc ? Who knows?

D1PUCeKXcAAf19a.jpg

Look at the two fucktards above. Like they did something impressive.
This is what inbreeding and mental disorder looks like.

Last edited:
I'm just so very glad I didn't model my career after Diaper Joe's.
"Do nothing, accomplish nothing, but made tens of millions for my family using my office to bribe massive amounts of money"

Thank goodness, I'm not like that crooked bastard. Biden.

And that's why those three Democrats were all miserable failures as presidents. They didn't know how to run anything. And it's why Trump was hugely successful. He had lots of experience running a huge enterprise.
Who generated more jobs during their administrations?

The former 1-term president didn't run a highly successful enterprise. Deutsche Bank did along with russian/arab money.

Say how did trump U turn out?

trump steaks?

trump charities?

Because they can take a rifle from the safety of a few hundred yards and slaughter baby elephants, then cut off their tails and call themselves men.
Personally, if Trump and ALL his demon seed were castrated then hung from the nearest tree to bleed out.....I'd have a nice day.

elephant1.jpg

There is nothing honorable or manly about killing the babies of highly intelligent social creatures like elephants.
It requires a sadistic, narcissistic selfishness of epic proportions.

I would vote for Hillary before I would vote for Trump again. And I HATE Democrats and their policies.

D1PUCeKXcAAf19a.jpg
Killing elephants! Wow, what skill. What a bunch worthless assholes.

I'm just so very glad I didn't model my career after Diaper Joe's.
"Do nothing, accomplish nothing, but made tens of millions for my family using my office to bribe massive amounts of money"

Thank goodness, I'm not like that crooked bastard. Biden.
You model mobsters. They steal and kill others. Wow, what a piece of work you are. Fuck! Thank God I didn't turn out as miserable as you.

elephant1.jpg

There is nothing honorable or manly about killing the babies of highly intelligent social creatures like elephants purely for "the fun of it" or "trophies"
It requires a sadistic, callous, narcissistic selfishness of epic proportions.

If Trump were to ever go rogue while in power...think of the massive fun they could have slaughtering all the babies of anyone or anything that could fuel their sadistic joy. Maybe even your sons, daughters etc ? Who knows?

D1PUCeKXcAAf19a.jpg
One of the most treasured animals in the world. Fuck those people.

Fuck, after knowing all the shit Trump and his shit stain boys did, I would HAVE to vote for Biden if it came down to a choice between the two because while Biden might get us all killed, Trump would enjoy it.

And God knows I HATE biden and the Progressive radical Left......But......

No, fuck Trump, he's a NY Democrat anyway. Don't forget, DONALD J. TRUMP IS NOT A CONSTITUTIONALIST.
More than once he had readily advocated for dumping your Constitutional Rights.
HE wants to enjoy hunting and killing, but he is more than ready to snatch YOUR guns away....I QUOTE.....Donald J Trump......

"TAKE THE GUNS NOW, WORRY ABOUT DUE PROCESS LATER"

We need someone else. But never again Trump.
You cannot trust the reins of absolute power in the hands of cold blooded baby murderers who get off on it.
What is WRONG with you if you like Trump ???

No wonder conservatives are in a perpetual state of losing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back