Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man.

Trump inherited the bulk of an estate estimated to be worth close to a billion dollars. Adjusted for inflation he's a poorer man now with a debt bomb set to go off in his life very shortly. Oh well, he can always ask you people for more free money.
Link to that lie? Trump was a billionaire long before his father died. Fred never had close to even half a billion.

How much did 0bama, Clinton, Biden earn in business?
lol.
Let's compare.

Leftwing LEECHES somehow get richer and richer while in office. They start out with very little, and end up multi-millionaires.
What do you leftwingers have to say about your Democrat party LEECHES who abuse their power to get rich?

At least President Trump did it in the private sector.

And now look at poor little poverty-stricken AOC. Just a poor bartender. Now she's a multi-millionaire living in a tony townhouse in DC. How the hell did this happen in three years on a salary of $171,000?

Answer: Marxist leaders STEAL their wealth off the taxpayer.

Are you joking? Businessmen know how to handle the economy which is powered by business. People like 0bama with no economics or business backgrounds have no clue.
This is why Trump was the most qualified president in American history and why Chimpy was the least.
Trump is a thief. He's no businessman.

Link to that lie? Trump was a billionaire long before his father died. Fred never had close to even half a billion.

How much did 0bama, Clinton, Biden earn in business?
lol.
Let's compare.
Between the ages of 3 and 58, president Donald Trump inherited at least $413 million from his father’s business empire using some potentially fraudulent tax-dodging methods, a blockbuster New York Times investigation shows. Trump inherited his wealth. Some businessman. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Leftwing LEECHES somehow get richer and richer while in office. They start out with very little, and end up multi-millionaires.
What do you leftwingers have to say about your Democrat party LEECHES who abuse their power to get rich?

At least President Trump did it in the private sector.

And now look at poor little poverty-stricken AOC. Just a poor bartender. Now she's a multi-millionaire living in a tony townhouse in DC. How the hell did this happen in three years on a salary of $171,000?

Answer: Marxist leaders STEAL their wealth off the taxpayer.
I'd say they at least didn't inherit mob money like Trump did.

Between the ages of 3 and 58, president Donald Trump inherited at least $413 million from his father’s business empire using some potentially fraudulent tax-dodging methods, a blockbuster New York Times investigation shows. Trump inherited his wealth. Some businessman. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Where's the link to that figure? You don't have it.

I'd say they at least didn't inherit mob money like Trump did.
They STOLE taxpayer money. That's what all Marxists do. At least President Trump earned his money.

That's not a New York Times link. It's the same bogus source you already used.
It's one that you aren't going to debunk, that's for sure. Give it up. You don't stand a chance arguing with me over a fake businessman who's wealth was his inheritance.

It's one that you aren't going to debunk, that's for sure. Give it up. You don't stand a chance arguing with me over a fake businessman who's wealth was his inheritance.
I just won the debate. Trump is a self-made multi-billionaire.
Want to talk about the last three Democrat presidents' business careers now?
lol.

Forum List

Back