Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man.

OK, y'all are trying to get this great thread shut down with your trolling and baiting. Time to bring it back in. This thread is about Donald Trump motivating me to become a successful businessman.

So you're an authority on gay activities? Not surprising.
Just on self-loathing gays like you, somewhat.

Grew up going to church. Lots of them, there.

One thing you all have in common is your fake faithiness. I would say your actual faith in the iron age mythology is about as real and substantial as your heterosexuality. Nassomuch, that is.

That's one of the sources of your self-loathing, too.

Just on self-loathing gays like you, somewhat.

Grew up going to church. Lots of them, there.

One thing you all have in common is your fake faithiness. I would say your actual faith in the iron age mythology is about as real and substantial as your heterosexuality. Nassomuch, that is.

That's one of the sources of your self-loathing, too.
Back to the OP. See post #309. Thanks.

OK, y'all are trying to get this great thread shut down with your trolling and baiting. Time to bring it back in. This thread is about Donald Trump motivating me to become a successful businessman.
How? By showing you what not to do?

Perfect segue!

The little orange mushroom man is a good candidate for a self-loathing closet fag, too. Insomuch as he would definitely fuck himself, if he could.
Mashmouth, a walking talking contradiction of what he claims to be. Just like his Pastor Trump.

To your hero: When a murderous lunatic dictator attacks another country for no apparent reason and people are dying and you refer to him as a "genius" it's not too hard to figure out you're a piece of shit!!!
😠

Leftwingers called GWB 'Chimpy'. I guess that means you guys are racist.
I never heard him called that. I just call him moron and war criminal. But to call a black man a monkey is about as KKK as you can get. You're some piece of work. Actually, more like a piece of shit. God guy my toookis! I'll bet you're a peter puffer as well.

Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man.​

Well it looks like you've achieved your dream as an older man, at least.

Sorry about that.

Link to that lie? Trump was a billionaire long before his father died. Fred never had close to even half a billion.

How much did 0bama, Clinton, Biden earn in business?
lol.
Let's compare.
Nope. Trump was not a billionaire before his father died. Trump had a long string of business failures. He never did due diligence. He hurt so many investors, banks and lawyers that US banks and top lawyers wouldn't touch him.

Forum List

Back