Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man.

Well, Mr. Screen Beret, let me ax you this. What does the fact that 0bama looks like a monkey have to do with race?
Let me ASK you how you can possibly claim to be a god guy or whatever the fuck you call yourself, while being an obvious racist and a hateful tool?

Most people learn as small children that whataboutism does not excuse their own behavior.

And some people were, apparently, raised by religious nutter morons of low ethical and moral character.
Don't you have a safe space you can go cry in?

Let me ASK you how you can possibly claim to be a god guy or whatever the fuck you call yourself, while being an obvious racist and a hateful tool?
You're the guy who pretended to serve, right?
I can't stand stolen valor.

1645/43 = 38.3 posts per day

More than my average.

Damn you are dumb. I mean, not just regular dumb, like, you do things that make people laugh at you.

I mean "classic" dumb. Like, just hand you a rope, and you will hang yourself trying to figure out what it is, dumb.

1645/43 = 38.3 posts per day

More than my average.

Damn you are dumb. I mean, not just regular dumb, like, you do things that make people laugh at you.

I mean "classic" dumb. Like, just hand you a rope, and you will hang yourself trying to figure out what it is, dumb.
And you're the one who's never been to college, right?

And in case anyone doesn't know (you probably do):

What the sockpuppet troll is now doing is the old troll tactic: "Bait and report"

Just sitting their salivating on his fat self, hoping someone says something about his family, or any other taboo topic.

And in case anyone doesn't know (you probably do):

What the sockpuppet troll is now doing is the old troll tactic: "Bait and report"

Just sitting their salivating on his fat self, hoping someone says something about his family, or any other taboo topic.
Who first addressed whom in this thread, skippy? Post #271

Forum List

Back