Donald Trump Isn't Perfect

However, he's smart, he works hard and he loves America.
He's ignorant, he's lazy, and he always puts himself before the interests of the nation.

a sociopathic malignant narcissist with arrested development.

mmm .. that pretty well describes every Democrat on the USMB but don't take it personally... :lol:

donny has no empathy & having any is completely foreign to him - which means he's a sociopath.

arrested development:

& donny is textbook:

How to Tell You're Dealing with a Malignant Narcissist
The intentional destruction of others while pathologically loving the self.

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.
Why is the behavior of malignant narcissism often considered dangerous?

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]

The exact definition of trump.

If only you were capable of self reflection and possessed at least some integrity, you'd feel rather silly right now..

& there's that thumbs down i was holding onto.

He can be irritable and overbearing at times. He's not always diplomatic. However, he's smart, he works hard and he loves America. That's enough for me.

He didn't know people died from the flu. He's smart? Not.
Where did you get that??????????

"When I was hearing the amount of people that died with the flu, I was shocked to hear it," Trump said while touring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's headquarters. "Over the last, long period of time when people have the flu, you have an average of 36,000 people dying. I've never heard those numbers, I would've been shocked. I would have said, 'Does anybody die of the flu?' I didn't know people died from the flu."

View attachment 357131

eh, TDS CNN .. is there anything they can't purposefully misinterpret for the Democratic Party and their legions of gullible morons... :lol:

You must have not watched the video of your blob saying exactly what CNN quoted him as saying.

Trump said it the wrong way, no doubt.. so what, I understood what he meant to say.. give me your critique on this and in the worst possible light as well, (to be fair...)

He did not gaffe when he predicted that trump would be unable to handle this pandemic.

Most the deaths are in Democratic Party politically controlled states, sure they were ill prepared, sure they were sending covid -19 infected old folks back to kill thousands more, sure they didn't follow Trump's travel ban warnings, sure they spread covid-19 infected people across the country and of course they refuse to take responsibility for their failures ..

Besides .. when you have BLM , Antifa and other Democrat anarchists groups out there raping, looting, murdering, burning and destroying public and private property with the full support of the Democratic Party what did you expect to happen.?

That's incorrect. Now it's time to stop this stupid shit. Cases are setting records in republican states right now. You republicans are some irresponsible SOB's. This is a national problem and the republican president fucked up.

1 to 2 % of the American people are going to die from covid-19 this year, worse in Democrat lead states, accept that reality and blame China for spreading it across the world..

You blame Trump because you are a chickenshit politically oriented Uncle Tom democrat who can't accept reality.

He's ignorant, he's lazy, and he always puts himself before the interests of the nation.

mmm .. that pretty well describes every Democrat on the USMB but don't take it personally... :lol:

donny has no empathy & having any is completely foreign to him - which means he's a sociopath.

arrested development:

& donny is textbook:

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

I want to explore with you the darker side of narcissistic personality disorder, where aggression, antisocial behaviors, and suspiciousness are as prominent as their poor sense of self, fragility, and egocentricity. (Below is a video clip that explores the symptoms of malignant narcissism.)

A person with malignant narcissism has the potential to destroy families, communities, nations, and work environments. This condition reflects a hybrid or blending of narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Psychologist Eric Fromm termed the disorder in 1964. Psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg later delineated the symptoms of the condition and presented it as an intermediary between narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.

Individuals with this profile can form connections with others. However, they process information in ways that can hurt society in general, but also the people who love or depend on them. Family, co-workers, employees, and others in their lives often have to walk on eggshells to appease a fragile ego and minimize the occurrence of their unstable, impulsive, or aggressive behaviors.

They lash out or humiliate others for infractions of even the most frivolous nature (for example, you gave an opinion that differed from theirs; you demonstrated confidence, and it made them look bad; you told a joke that involved poking fun at them).
[...]

If only you were capable of self reflection and possessed at least some integrity, you'd feel rather silly right now..

Considering that I hardly ever post these days (just to much hate to be fun anymore) that didn't take very long at all .. :)

arrested development:

& donny is textbook:

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

[...]

Considering that I hardly ever post these days (just to much hate to be fun anymore) that didn't take very long at all .. :)

the hate is gonna stick around until donny is outa the white house - & probably for quite some time after.

but hope springs eternal...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

arrested development:

& donny is textbook:

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

[...]

I have no problem in these areas. The fact you excuse trump shows your statement is projection.

He can be irritable and overbearing at times. He's not always diplomatic. However, he's smart, he works hard and he loves America. That's enough for me.

"When I was hearing the amount of people that died with the flu, I was shocked to hear it," Trump said while touring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's headquarters. "Over the last, long period of time when people have the flu, you have an average of 36,000 people dying. I've never heard those numbers, I would've been shocked. I would have said, 'Does anybody die of the flu?' I didn't know people died from the flu."

View attachment 357131

eh, TDS CNN .. is there anything they can't purposefully misinterpret for the Democratic Party and their legions of gullible morons... :lol:

You must have not watched the video of your blob saying exactly what CNN quoted him as saying.

Trump said it the wrong way, no doubt.. so what, I understood what he meant to say.. give me your critique on this and in the worst possible light as well, (to be fair...)

He did not gaffe when he predicted that trump would be unable to handle this pandemic.

Most the deaths are in Democratic Party politically controlled states, sure they were ill prepared, sure they were sending covid -19 infected old folks back to kill thousands more, sure they didn't follow Trump's travel ban warnings, sure they spread covid-19 infected people across the country and of course they refuse to take responsibility for their failures ..

Besides .. when you have BLM , Antifa and other Democrat anarchists groups out there raping, looting, murdering, burning and destroying public and private property with the full support of the Democratic Party what did you expect to happen.?

That's incorrect. Now it's time to stop this stupid shit. Cases are setting records in republican states right now. You republicans are some irresponsible SOB's. This is a national problem and the republican president fucked up.

1 to 2 % of the American people are going to die from covid-19 this year, worse in Democrat lead states, accept that reality and blame China for spreading it across the world..

You blame Trump because you are a chickenshit politically oriented Uncle Tom democrat who can't accept reality.

Since cases are blowing up and breaking records in red states, maybe you shut up and face the fact that trump has failed. China has reduced the spread, trump has not. Blacks were republicans for 100 years and when we got civil rights republicans decuded to turn their backs on us. Gaslighting won't work here white boy.

arrested development:

& donny is textbook:

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

[...]

the hate is gonna stick around until donny is outa the white house - & probably for quite some time after.

Trump or Biden .. the country is headed for a full scale collapse, Biden will just hasten the inevitable is all... the jokes on all of us darlin.. ;)

It almost makes me glad that I'm old and lived in the best of times.. :)

View attachment 357131

Since cases are blowing up and breaking records in red states, maybe you shut up and face the fact that trump has failed. China has reduced the spread, trump has not. Blacks were republicans for 100 years and when we got civil rights republicans decuded to turn their backs on us. Gaslighting won't work here white boy.

The KKK ... Jim Crow .. oppression and Pro Slavery Democratic Party bought your Black leadership off and your fate has been screwed over ever since, your beloved Malcohm X agrees....

... enjoy your delusions there Slow Tom... :laugh:

Last edited:

That one (candycorn) is best treated on ignore. As for our great President? Most of us realize no human being is or ever will be perfect. Ironically, the baby-killing, child mutilating democrats attempt to hold Donald Trump to some gilded expectation of perfection. One sign of imperfection and they pounce. Satan did the same thing to Christ. Truly good people terrify the hell out of remorseless sinners.

If you can't hang with me...thats cool and it's probably better you stay on the porch with the poodles and ferrets.

As the old saying goes:

View attachment 357136

Your blob didn't know people died from the flu. It's little wonder he fucked up the response to the virus so royally.
People do NOT die of the flu. They die of complications from the flu, such as pneumonia, etc.

And yet he is a scared little Man-Child!
Anonymous sources in WH say he will QUIT the Presidential Race if things look too grim, and he can't win!
Wow, just like the "snowflakes" you Republicans are always complaining about... LMAO!!!!

(If NEWSMAX says it, then it MUST be true, right? Am I right? )

That's all you dickheads can come up with, is anonymous sources!

No one is perfect and if someone tells you they are, then they are full of shit.

Trump isn't perfect but he's damned good at what he does. I'll be voting for him this year.

casinos that go belly up means just the opposite. donny is so bad with money that wall st had to put him on an allowance. that creature has no self CONtrol -whether it's business practices, women, or being a patsy for any dictator that powders his butt.

You sure are funny and I'm glad to laugh at your ridiculous post.

Carry on funny man. LOL

No one is perfect and if someone tells you they are, then they are full of shit.

Trump isn't perfect but he's damned good at what he does. I'll be voting for him this year.
trump told you he's perfect. And if you think this is good, you must think a sinking ship is a submarine.

Nah. Trump never said he was perfect. Only idiots like you seem to think he is.

Oh and the only sinking ship I see is foot in mouth Biden's.

Carry on clueless. LOL
Yes trump told you he was perfect. And if you think Biden puts his foot in his mouth, trump has his, melanias, jareds, ivankas, jr, Erics, their kids and your 2 hooves all at the same time.

You support trump and you're calling me clueless? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That's because you seem to be clueless. Trump never said he was perfect cause he isn't. Of course you think you are perfect and you aren't.

Carry on clueless. LOL

casinos that go belly up means just the opposite. donny is so bad with money that wall st had to put him on an allowance. that creature has no self CONtrol -whether it's business practices, women, or being a patsy for any dictator that powders his butt.

You sure are funny and I'm glad to laugh at your ridiculous post.

Carry on funny man. LOL

1) i am a funny woman.

2) covfefe.

And he has been able to fight off 1 coup attempt after another -
Republican establishment interference.
99.9 Fake news media coverage.
A Democratic Party that will not work with him (or us_

The unflattering things that you list - are pretty much a product of what he has been fighting (for us)

View attachment 357131

Fake News

arrested development:

& donny is textbook:

Posted Feb 22, 2017
[...]
Malignant Narcissism

[...]

Trump or Biden .. the country is headed for a full scale collapse, Biden will just hasten the inevitable is all... the jokes on all of us darlin.. ;)

It almost makes me glad that I'm old and lived in the best of times.. :)

as soon as biden becomes the official nominee, he can get the full security intel that donny does. starting with the DPBs... that could actually mean something in applying the brakes b4 this happens:

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back