Donald Trump kicks out Reporter! Nice. lol

The international press is still painting Ramos as a bullied reporter that cornered Trump on his unworkable immigration policy proposals and Trump as the crude bully. This is another example where that small faction of right wingers stands alone and lives in a bubble of delusion from what the rest of the country and world see. They convince themselves of something and no amount of reality and truth can change their minds. It is what happens when cult members are brainwashed.

Think about this. Trump keeps saying that immigration was not even being talked about until he brought it up at his announcement to run for the nomination speech. His followers don't believe he is lying about that. They are convinced his lie is fact. It is like the debate about a fence never happened. The discussion about terrorist crossing the southern border didn't exist and the daily news about children being deposited on the US side of the border never happened. We didn't really see those protest marches in Arizona. The ebola scare of immigrants bringing the disease into the US is only in our imagination.
If we only had some old news clips, videos, etc. we could show the brainwashed folks who believe Trump's claim and prove he is a liar and they are being played for suckers.

huge numbers of Americans disagree with the Left's stance on sanctuary cities and illegal immigration overall.

that's why he's popular. that's why you need to cite what people think outside the country;
that's why YOU'RE THE ONE IN A BUBBLE OF SELF-DELUSION

He has no respect for nativists and anti-Americanism that disrespects the immigrant native. He contributed significantly to Trump's coming downfall.

and you are an idiot. The guy got what he deserved. He tried to give a speech rather than ask a question. Trump handled it correctly.

He has no respect for nativists and anti-Americanism that disrespects the immigrant native. He contributed significantly to Trump's coming downfall.
and you are an idiot. The guy got what he deserved. He tried to give a speech rather than ask a question. Trump handled it correctly.
Yes, he got what he wanted: publicly dissing Trump and revealing him to the Hispanic voter for what Trump is: a xenophobic person.

Yes, he got what he wanted: publicly dissing Trump and revealing him to the Hispanic voter for what Trump is: a xenophobic person.

your left wing idiocy is on full display this morning. Ignore facts, post talking points and lies. We get it. Everyone knows who and what you are--------------------a left wing idiotic parrot.

your left wing idiocy is on full display this morning. Ignore facts, post talking points and lies. We get it. Everyone knows who and what you are--------------------a left wing idiotic parrot.

Be careful; i posted a similar much-deserved insult about unhinged idiot g5000; who had vowed to hound me "every day" (his words) about how he is a mental-case who ignores facts and sticks to a false narrative; and i got a warning from RINO Mod "Dont Tase Me Bro" for that. i see much worse from the Left here than me putting one mental-case left-winger in his place

Once again you use words the meaning of which you know not. I watched the press conference. Ramos came with a purpose to confront Trump, out his deportation and wall nonsense, make him look xenophobic, and he succeeded beyond his wildnest dreams.

Reporters don't tell the guy they are asking questions to that his plan is unworkable. This smug asshole is a fraud. He's an activist pretending to be a reporter, like many others.

Be careful; i posted a similar much-deserved insult about unhinged idiot g5000; who had vowed to hound me "every day" (his words) about how he is a mental-case who ignores facts and sticks to a false narrative; and i got a warning from RINO Mod "Dont Tase Me Bro" for that. i see much worse from the Left here than me putting one mental-case left-winger in his place

I got a similar warning from the same guy. We threaten their agenda so they must try to suppress us.

Once again you use words the meaning of which you know not. I watched the press conference. Ramos came with a purpose to confront Trump, out his deportation and wall nonsense, make him look xenophobic, and he succeeded beyond his wildnest dreams.

Wrong, the only thing Ramos succeeded in was making himself look like an idiot. Trump won that exchange and got more support from legal hispanics as a result of it. Ramos helped Trump.

Wrong, the only thing Ramos succeeded in was making himself look like an idiot. Trump won that exchange and got more support from legal hispanics as a result of it. Ramos helped Trump.
Only in the mind of a loon is any of that true. You are giving your opinion not facts.

Poll Shows Trump Is By Far The Least Favorable GOPer Among Hispanics

Despite Donald Trump's insistence that he will win the Hispanic vote in the 2016 presidential election, a Gallup poll released on Monday shows that Trump's favorability among Hispanics lags far behind the rest of the Republican field.

Since Gallup began surveying Hispanics in early July, just 14 percent viewed Trump favorably while 65 percent viewed him unfavorably, leaving the real estate mogul with a net -51 percent favorability rating with Hispanics. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) tied for the next most unpopular presidential candidate among Hispanics with net -7 percent favorability ratings, according to Gallup.

:laugh2:

putting your own country ahead of others is now "xenophobia"...What about "racist"?..don't you want to try to slip that in somewhere, too?

And you use words like immigrant native. Could you define that for me and again, are they part of your mystical Far Right?

he can really be an ass...and when he gets cornered by an inconvenient fact, the yellow streak comes out in him and he bails out and runs away, too..intellectually dishonest...

Forum List

Back