Donald Trump kicks out Reporter! Nice. lol

When you have some asshole encouraging the invasion of your country by illegals I dont know why anyone would be surprised at the guys response.

As a matter of fact...Hey ramos!!! Get the fuck out of my country!!!

Get more of your buddies to shout that in public.

Please.

When you have some asshole encouraging the invasion of your country by illegals I dont know why anyone would be surprised at the guys response.

:lol:

You realize that Ramos may very well think the same thing about people like you.

we didn't start thread. so does it look we care? h can go suck off the whole democrat party if he wants. and leave after no one cares

Please.

oh please. are you all that hard up?

It's still free country and if certain people want to shout at a naturalized citizen to get out of "their" country, I say go for it. It would just be nice if they do so where everyone gets a good look.

Please.

It's still free country and if certain people want to shout at a naturalized citizen to get out of "their" country, I say go for it. It would just be nice if they do so where everyone gets a good look.

yeah, it's not like any of you on the left has told anyone to leave this country. seriously. get a grip

I've been told that "most" legal immigrants agree with Trump's positions on immigration.

I wonder if they also support being told to "get out of my country"?

Been trying to locate those "most" and so far I haven't found any of them in the polls.

T-Rump turned Ramos into a hero by throwing him out of the press conference, having him insulted in the corridor, having to allow him back in and then not providing any substantial responses to the questions.

Overall this is only going to hurt the GOP with the Hispanic voters IMO.
Further damage an already damaged 'relationship.'

:lol:

You realize that Ramos may very well think the same thing about people like you.

I'm not encouraging mass illegal immigration by the Dutch.

he not some honorable so called Reporter. when he goes out and make all the news about him and his whiny ass. he's a class act pos. nothing more

really everyone should ignore his petty self

Please.

yeah, it's not like any of you on the left has told anyone to leave this country. seriously. get a grip

I suppose you may have a point (besides the one on top of your head). Feel free to get the cameras rolling and film some of those lefties telling others to get out of "their" country. I'm sure it'll help a lot.

Incidentally, there are whispers in the news that white supremacists are supporting Donald the Chump.

And.................there were those 2 white boys that beat a Hispanic homeless man bad enough to send him to the hospital, and they said they did it in support of Donald the Chump.

Really? Have we become so xenophobic as a country that we are willing to vote for white supremacist views?

Trump, who is an American citizen, told a foreigner to get out of his country.

I fail to see the problem?? ...... :dunno:

How can an American citizen be a foreigner?

Ramos is a naturalized citizen.

Most people are like me, they support legal immigration. Which is what Ramos did and became an American citizen.

So why not find out the facts before you post?

Forum List

Back