Donald Trump kicks out Reporter! Nice. lol

Trump, who is an American citizen, told a foreigner to get out of his country.

I fail to see the problem?? ...... :dunno:

For our Latin friends...

EXACTAMUNDO!!

Go to Mexico and pull that shit.. you'll languish in a Mexican jail cell for quite a while.

Trump's campaign is being fed by bigotry and hatred, regardless of how much his supporters want to deny that. With this kind of constant rhetoric coming from conservatives, it's really quite mind boggling how they can't figure out why even legal Hispanics won't support their party.

Screen-Shot-2014-07-02-at-8.25.43-AM-1-300x180.jpg

He was supposed to say Hey wetback, go mow my lawn. He's off-script.

Trump's campaign is being fed by bigotry and hatred, regardless of how much his supporters want to deny that. With this kind of constant rhetoric coming from conservatives, it's really quite mind boggling how they can't figure out why even legal Hispanics won't support their party.

Hispanics will be at least 17.7% of the population next year, Asians at least 5.5% and blacks 13%...This isn't 1980 and they're unlikely to get the womans vote to even match the white turn out of that election...60% tops for Trump as most of the rest are educated, woman or gay.

I can't see him winning.

Trump, who is an American citizen, told a foreigner to get out of his country.

I fail to see the problem?? ...... :dunno:

For our Latin friends...

EXACTAMUNDO!!

Go to Mexico and pull that shit.. you'll languish in a Mexican jail cell for quite a while.

Wait...what?

Once again, Jorge Ramos is not an illegal immigrant - and what "shit" do you think he pulled that would get him arrested in Mexico?

Hispanics will be at least 17.7% of the population next year, Asians at least 5.5% and blacks 13%...This isn't 1980 and they're unlikely to get the womans vote to even match the white turn out of that election...60% tops for Trump as most of the rest are educated, woman or gay.

I can't see him winning.
No problem, cause most negro's and spics don't vote. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back