Donald Trump kicks out Reporter! Nice. lol

Jorge Ramos is a professional Hispanic race baiter who agitates for an open border with Mexico.

I wonder how many of our Mexican-American citizens agree with him.

I saw a report that Ramos's daughter was a Hillary Clinton staffer....

Link below is by way of Drudge...

Jorge Ramos, the amnesty activist moonlighting as a Univision and Fusion journalist, revealed in June that his daughter is an employee of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Credit: Instagram/Jorge Ramos

In a statement on the Fusion website, Ramos wrote:

As journalists the most important thing we have is our credibility and integrity. We maintain that, in part, through transparency with our audience, our colleagues and our critics. That is why I am disclosing that my daughter, Paola, has accepted a position working with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

SURPRISE! Jorge Ramos’s daughter works for Hillary campaign
Hmm. Interesting. Gosh. Coinkydink this guy is being an ass by speaking without being called to try to push Trumps buttons so the media gets in a frenzy, and conveniently having a daughter work for Hillary's campaign? Either a coinky dink or a planned plot.

The only difference between a naturalized citizen versus one that was born here is the ability to run for potus. Otherwise you are exactly the same under the law.
Incorrect Poindexter

A naturalized person can have his citizenship revoked for certain crimes. .... :cool:

"Crimes" like asking your beloved T-Rump questions he can't answer?

The only difference between a naturalized citizen versus one that was born here is the ability to run for potus. Otherwise you are exactly the same under the law.
Incorrect Poindexter

A naturalized person can have his citizenship revoked for certain crimes. .... :cool:

Quick question Poindexter..............has Ramos committed any crimes that would require his citizenship to be revoked?

No?

Then quit telling him to get out of the country. He's a citizen.

Jorge Ramos, the amnesty activist moonlighting as a Univision and Fusion journalist, revealed in June that his daughter is an employee of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

As journalists the most important thing we have is our credibility and integrity. We maintain that, in part, through transparency with our audience, our colleagues and our critics. That is why I am disclosing that my daughter, Paola, has accepted a position working with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

Hmm. Interesting. Gosh. Coinkydink this guy is being an ass by speaking without being called to try to push Trumps buttons so the media gets in a frenzy, and conveniently having a daughter work for Hillary's campaign? Either a coinky dink or a planned plot.

Of course they'd stick up for the jerk. if this had been a Fox news Reporter at the old man Bernies or the old gray mare Hillarys rally. omg heads would be exploding. they are so two faced hypocrites

QUOTE="Gracie, post: 12159546, member: 42649"] QUOTE="westwall, post: 12158948, member: 23239"]I saw a report that Ramos's daughter was a Hillary Clinton staffer....

Credit Instagram/Jorge Ramos

SURPRISE! Jorge Ramos’s daughter works for Hillary campaign[ QUOTE]
Hmm. Interesting. Gosh. Coinkydink this guy is being an ass by speaking without being called to try to push Trumps buttons so the media gets in a frenzy, and conveniently having a daughter work for Hillary's campaign? Either a coinky dink or a planned plot.[ QUOTE]

Yep. Certainly blows that whole "journalists are supposed to be impartial" meme out of the water doesn't it.....

Trump's campaign is being fed by bigotry and hatred, regardless of how much his supporters want to deny that. With this kind of constant rhetoric coming from conservatives, it's really quite mind boggling how they can't figure out why even legal Hispanics won't support their party.

Ramos' daughter works for Hillary.

QUOTE="Gracie, post: 12159546, member: 42649"] QUOTE="westwall, post: 12158948, member: 23239"]I saw a report that Ramos's daughter was a Hillary Clinton staffer....

Credit Instagram/Jorge Ramos

SURPRISE! Jorge Ramos’s daughter works for Hillary campaign[ QUOTE]
Hmm. Interesting. Gosh. Coinkydink this guy is being an ass by speaking without being called to try to push Trumps buttons so the media gets in a frenzy, and conveniently having a daughter work for Hillary's campaign? Either a coinky dink or a planned plot.[ QUOTE]

Yep. Certainly blows that whole "journalists are supposed to be impartial" meme out of the water doesn't it.....

the democrats or their base hasn't had any Integrity or honor since about 30 years ago when Jimmy Carter was voted out. then the Clintons took over and then came the rest of the snakes, Pelosi, Dirty harry, warren, Obama, etc etc

Trump's campaign is being fed by bigotry and hatred, regardless of how much his supporters want to deny that. With this kind of constant rhetoric coming from conservatives, it's really quite mind boggling how they can't figure out why even legal Hispanics won't support their party.

Ramos' daughter works for Hillary.

Yup, and they did a great job getting that guy to tell him got out of the country. Well played, eh?

Forum List

Back