Donald Trump kicks out Reporter! Nice. lol

Trump's campaign is being fed by bigotry and hatred, regardless of how much his supporters want to deny that. With this kind of constant rhetoric coming from conservatives, it's really quite mind boggling how they can't figure out why even legal Hispanics won't support their party.

Ramos' daughter works for Hillary.

And that means Ramos has to get out of that guy's country?

Who cares where Ramos' daughter works?

The media bills themselves as impartial. Here is a clear case where a journalist is very partial. There is also a monetary and political aspect to his advocacy as well. That's why journalists have always been supposed to not take sides.

How does where his daughter works make it "clear" that he is "impartial"?

Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and thousands of websites like Hot Air are all part of "the media". Are you really claiming that they're "impartial"?

Well, if you're not supposed to be here, whats wrong with being told to get out?

Ramos does belong here. He's a US citizen. What's wrong is that the bigoted retard saw the color of his skin and heard the accent and said, "Get out of my country."

Just more evidence of why Hispanics vote Democratic. Like I told you, every single day there is evidence right in front of your face.

And your response is like Vinne Barbarino.

zxqj5z.jpg

What?....Where?...

no the evidence is right in YOUR FACE dummy! it is very clear to anybody not a loser deceiving himself that it is Ramo's actions and his advocacy for illegals that would inspire somebody to tell him to go back to mexico.
his policies and his views are what is tearing this country apart; the pandering for votes Democrats do, and the open border policies.

but you just want to make every thing a case of racism; because it is all you know

The media bills themselves as impartial. Here is a clear case where a journalist is very partial. There is also a monetary and political aspect to his advocacy as well. That's why journalists have always been supposed to not take sides.

Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and thousands of websites like Hot Air are all part of "the media". Are you really claiming that they're "impartial"?

Beck, Limbaugh and the others aren't reporters. geesh you people cant even be honest with yourselves. why should anybody take you seriously?

I think some on the left have mental issues (is that generic enough for you <don't tase me bro>?). they laugh out of one corner of their mouths that Trump is destroying the Republican Party, and cry out of the other corner of their mouths about Trump. why does it seem like EVERY DAY is a slow news day where left-wingers cant even talk about their own candidates?
aren't you doing us a favor attacking Trump if he is as bad as you say?
We do, but not this thread..

Well, if you're not supposed to be here, whats wrong with being told to get out?

Ramos does belong here. He's a US citizen. What's wrong is that the bigoted retard saw the color of his skin and heard the accent and said, "Get out of my country."

Just more evidence of why Hispanics vote Democratic. Like I told you, every single day there is evidence right in front of your face.

zxqj5z.jpg

What?....Where?...

no the evidence is right in YOUR FACE dummy! it is very clear to anybody not a loser deceiving himself that it is Ramo's actions and his advocacy for illegals that would inspire somebody to tell him to go back to mexico.
his policies and his views are what is tearing this country apart; the pandering for votes Democrats do, and the open border policies.

but you just want to make every thing a case of racism; because it is all you know

I'm pretty sure it's because he's brown.

if Ramos wants to stick to his own Rush or Beck-type show power to him. but hes' posing as a reporter

losers who lie to themselves...............................

zxqj5z.jpg

What?....Where?...

And again, please feel free to get on a big megaphone with some like-minded buddies and shout out loud how you're so "inspired" to tell other citizens to get out of "your" country, like that guy was.

zxqj5z.jpg

What?....Where?...

And again, please feel free to get on a big megaphone with some like-minded buddies and shout out loud how you're so "inspired" to tell other citizens to get out of "your" country, like that guy was.

YAWN. what makes you think I already haven't??

Didn't hear ya. Try a little louder. Maybe in front of Univision headquarters.

I've seen left-wingers on these boards say the same thing to Americans; to get out of the country. and of course the obligatory poster claiming to be 100% native (Lakhota) is always saying something similar

losers who lie to themselves..........................

YAWN. what's going to happen to me??

Why nothing, sir. It's a free country, after all.

then you're just babbling??

No, I'm just encouraging you and other upstanding American wingnu....er..citizens to speak out in as loud a voice as possible your views on other citizens leaving "your" country. It's gone over so well in the past, right?

It makes it clear that he is NOT impartial. The difference between the repub wonks is they are NOT journalists. They are opinion purveyors. HUGE difference. Let's put it another way....whenever you see a contest put on by a media outlet whether it be radio, TV, or newsprint....what is the ONE thing they all say?

Yep, you got it...."EMPLOYEES of this whatever it is MAY NOT PARTAKE of the contest!" Politics is the ultimate contest and here they are publicly violating their own rules.

THAT'S why you should care.

Both of El Chapo's children were "born" here. They are as American as Jorge Ramos and the lot of them can get the hell out of my country.

Why did we have to pay the medical bills of a drug lord's children?

QUOTE="Gracie, post: 12159546, member: 42649"] QUOTE="westwall, post: 12158948, member: 23239"]I saw a report that Ramos's daughter was a Hillary Clinton staffer....

Link below is by way of Drudge...

Jorge Ramos, the amnesty activist moonlighting as a Univision and Fusion journalist, revealed in June that his daughter is an employee of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Credit Instagram/Jorge Ramos

In a statement on the Fusion website, Ramos wrote:

As journalists the most important thing we have is our credibility and integrity. We maintain that, in part, through transparency with our audience, our colleagues and our critics. That is why I am disclosing that my daughter, Paola, has accepted a position working with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

SURPRISE! Jorge Ramos’s daughter works for Hillary campaign[ QUOTE]
Hmm. Interesting. Gosh. Coinkydink this guy is being an ass by speaking without being called to try to push Trumps buttons so the media gets in a frenzy, and conveniently having a daughter work for Hillary's campaign? Either a coinky dink or a planned plot.[ QUOTE]
I saw a report that Ramos's daughter was a Hillary Clinton staffer....

Jorge Ramos, the amnesty activist moonlighting as a Univision and Fusion journalist, revealed in June that his daughter is an employee of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Credit: Instagram/Jorge Ramos

As journalists the most important thing we have is our credibility and integrity. We maintain that, in part, through transparency with our audience, our colleagues and our critics. That is why I am disclosing that my daughter, Paola, has accepted a position working with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

SURPRISE! Jorge Ramos’s daughter works for Hillary campaign
Hmm. Interesting. Gosh. Coinkydink this guy is being an ass by speaking without being called to try to push Trumps buttons so the media gets in a frenzy, and conveniently having a daughter work for Hillary's campaign? Either a coinky dink or a planned plot.

Hmm. Interesting. Gosh. Coinkydink this guy is being an ass by speaking without being called to try to push Trumps buttons so the media gets in a frenzy, and conveniently having a daughter work for Hillary's campaign? Either a coinky dink or a planned plot.

Yep. Certainly blows that whole "journalists are supposed to be impartial" meme out of the water doesn't it.....

the democrats or their base hasn't had any Integrity or honor since about 30 years ago when Jimmy Carter was voted out. then the Clintons took over and then came the rest of the snakes, Pelosi, Dirty harry, warren, Obama, etc etc

I think you may be underestimating how long some of these people have been getting elected to office.

Trump's campaign is being fed by bigotry and hatred, regardless of how much his supporters want to deny that. With this kind of constant rhetoric coming from conservatives, it's really quite mind boggling how they can't figure out why even legal Hispanics won't support their party.

Cool and mature........the reporter, not the jerk who was pointing his finger at him being a xenophobic ass.

What does any of that have to do with him being told to "get out of my country"??

What does any of that have to do with him being told to "get out of my country"??

Is it really that difficult for you to add two plus two?

YAWN. what's going to happen to me??

Why nothing, sir. It's a free country, after all.

then you're just babbling??

No, I'm just encouraging you and other upstanding American wingnu....er..citizens to speak out in as loud a voice as possible your views on other citizens leaving "your" country. It's gone over so well in the past, right?

oh stuff it. when you on the lefts poop doesn't stink we'll worry about what you want and how petty this thread is to boot. Jorgie porkie bigmouth is a freaking, SO CALLED reporter. he means NOTHING TO the majority of the people in this country. but you all on the left can bow and kiss his ass. If he was here, I'd bet he would have a huge woody going on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back