Donald Trump kicks out Reporter! Nice. lol

Good grief. While I agree with being tough on illegal immigration, DT is really coming across as very UN-presidential IMO. While I too am tired of the political bickering, I don't get how people can consider DT a serious candidate. I have to ask myself, is this the BEST we can do? :uhh: I'd like for him to show a little class and diplomacy.

"I am a reporter, an immigrant and a citizen. I have a right to ask a question." - Jorge Ramos
But he lectured instead.

A presidential candidate should be able to handle that with class and dignity.
He's improving. He told him to sit down repeatedly. The only offensive part was "Go back to Univision." Of course, we can both say, this would not have happened in Ramos played by the rules like everyone else. But he couldn't do that, could he?
I side with Trump on that.

Incidentally, there are whispers in the news that white supremacists are supporting Donald the Chump.

And.................there were those 2 white boys that beat a Hispanic homeless man bad enough to send him to the hospital, and they said they did it in support of Donald the Chump.

Really? Have we become so xenophobic as a country that we are willing to vote for white supremacist views?
'
David Duke, KKK big shot- although not openly endorsing Trump, says 'he's the best of the lot.' That right there is enough to vomit over.

"I am a reporter, an immigrant and a citizen. I have a right to ask a question." - Jorge Ramos
But he lectured instead.

So what do you want a free press or a press that fawns?
A fair press for all of the candidates.

A journalist who raises his voice to question someone who insists on deporting 11 million people is a good journalist, silence from other journalists is not.

Incidentally, there are whispers in the news that white supremacists are supporting Donald the Chump.

And.................there were those 2 white boys that beat a Hispanic homeless man bad enough to send him to the hospital, and they said they did it in support of Donald the Chump.

Really? Have we become so xenophobic as a country that we are willing to vote for white supremacist views?
'
David Duke, KKK big shot- although not openly endorsing Trump, says 'he's the best of the lot.' That right there is enough to vomit over.
Let's be realistic. Duke is backing Trump because he wants to deport ILLEGALS. Duke would be happier if he could find a candidate who would put all blacks on boats and Send them to Liberia. When Trump says ILLEGALS, it means more than just Hispanics. All illegals.

But he lectured instead.

A journalist who raises his voice to question someone who insists on deporting 11 million people is a good journalist, silence from other journalists is not.
If a journalist wants his questions answered, he would go by the rules, not look for a way to get thrown out.

But he lectured instead.

He's improving. He told him to sit down repeatedly. The only offensive part was "Go back to Univision." Of course, we can both say, this would not have happened in Ramos played by the rules like everyone else. But he couldn't do that, could he?

Why not answer the question?

I saw a report that Ramos's daughter was a Hillary Clinton staffer....

Link below is by way of Drudge...

Jorge Ramos, the amnesty activist moonlighting as a Univision and Fusion journalist, revealed in June that his daughter is an employee of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Credit: Instagram/Jorge Ramos

In a statement on the Fusion website, Ramos wrote:

As journalists the most important thing we have is our credibility and integrity. We maintain that, in part, through transparency with our audience, our colleagues and our critics. That is why I am disclosing that my daughter, Paola, has accepted a position working with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

SURPRISE! Jorge Ramos’s daughter works for Hillary campaign
Hmm. Interesting. Gosh. Coinkydink this guy is being an ass by speaking without being called to try to push Trumps buttons so the media gets in a frenzy, and conveniently having a daughter work for Hillary's campaign? Either a coinky dink or a planned plot.

Of course they'd stick up for the jerk. if this had been a Fox news Reporter at the old man Bernies or the old gray mare Hillarys rally. omg heads would be exploding. they are so two faced hypocrites

I think Ramos' actions were wrong. And I don't think Megyn Kelley's were wrong. What say you about her? Did you think they were fair questions that she asked given the fact that he's a candidate & his demeanor & attitude to a large voting block should be examined?

But he lectured instead.

Why not answer the question?
Are you talking about Ramos? There was no question initially Just pontificating by Ramos. When he came back, he finally got to a question. That is why many are saying Ramos acted more like an activist instead of a journalist.

But he lectured instead.

If a journalist wants his questions answered, he would go by the rules, not look for a way to get thrown out.

Nonsense, real press conferences are at times the only chance you get to flesh out a response. Speaker Boehner makes a point to only answer people who raise their hands and ignores people who speak up, sometimes that is the only way you get noticed.

But he lectured instead.

Nonsense, real press conferences are at times the only chance you get to flesh out a response. Speaker Boehner makes a point to only answer people who raise their hands and ignores people who speak up, sometimes that is the only way you get noticed.
Read what you wrote.
You said Boehner ignores people who speak up and answers those who keep still. and raise their hand. So, why wouldn't Ramos follow protocol?

But he lectured instead.

Great point. :) The RWs certainly were upset when they thought the press was fawning over Obama.
And I don't think the press is fawning over Trump. I think they see him as a phenomenon.

I agree. They are not, as it should be. I was not happy at all when certain members of the media did actually seem to "fawn" over Obama. I don't ever want to see that again.

Forum List

Back