Donald Trump kicks out Reporter! Nice. lol

the ole don't taz his ass has a huge hardon for the Trump. everyday it's something else he's whining about him. this was the most PETTY yet. way to go taz

YAWN

the idiot Ramos JUMPED THE LINE and demanded his questions be answered ahead of other reporters

libs are losers who lie to themselves

<Don't tase me bro>

no credibility in my opinion. mods shouldn't even be allowed to post; conflict of interest

actually I want to qualify that. Westwall seems more reasonable; so maybe they should be allowed to post, but don't tase me bro does seem to have a hardon for trump

YAWN

the idiot Ramos JUMPED THE LINE and demanded his questions be answered ahead of other reporters

Yes, Ramos clearly jumped the line and began talking like he owned the place!

What a prick!

The Los Angeles Times explains why Trump fucked up:

The 57-year-old has anchored “Noticiero Univision,” Spanish-language TV’s No.1-ranked newscast, for nearly three decades and is considered a trusted source of news. A 2010 study by the Pew Hispanic Center found that among Latinos, Ramos was the second-most recognized Latino leader behind Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, and other polls have shown he is one of the most trusted public figures among Latinos.

"Spanish-language news has almost the same pull as the priest in the pulpit," Rep. Xavier Becerra (D-Los Angeles), told the Los Angeles Times in 2013. "And Jorge Ramos is the pope, he's the big kahuna."

Ramos has a lot of followers: According to Nielsen ratings, more than 2 million viewers tune in to “Noticiero Univision” nightly. For perspective, in 2013, that was three times the audience of CNN’s “The Situation Room With Wolf Blitzer.”

And according to recently published research, the GOP's presidential nominee would need to win nearly half of the Latino vote to make it to the White House. (President Obama won reelection with 71% of the Latino vote).

During the last presidential election cycle, Washington Monthly called Ramos the broadcaster who would most determine the outcome of the 2012 election.

Despite that, Trump at one point on Tuesday night said he "didn't know much about him."

A native of Mexico City, Ramos moved to Los Angeles as a student in 1983 and took UCLA Extension classes in journalism. He landed an on-air job at KMEX-TV, Los Angeles’ Spanish-language station. Three years later, he was named an anchor for Univision, becoming one of the youngest national news anchors in television.

Ramos, who became a naturalized U.S. citizen seven years ago, has consistently used his position to unabashedly push for immigration reform.

"I am emotionally linked to this issue," Ramos told The Times in 2013. "Because once you are an immigrant, you never forget that you are one."
Read the rest of the article at the link In taking on Jorge Ramos, Donald Trump may have picked the wrong media star

Trump's campaign is being fed by bigotry and hatred, regardless of how much his supporters want to deny that. With this kind of constant rhetoric coming from conservatives, it's really quite mind boggling how they can't figure out why even legal Hispanics won't support their party.

People tell people to get out of this country all of the time based on opposing views. This is not bigotry. Bigotry is telling all Hispanics to get out of the country. Has Trump said that?

In the you can't make this shit up department, immigration activist Francisco Hernandez says that Trump is the only one with a plan and Ramos only represents the views of illegals not hispanic citizens. Seems like not all hispanics are on the Ramos boat.

Ramos gave the ol' "no human is illegal" retort. Humans commit illegal acts they should be held accountable. Crossing the border without process is illegal. Why do Ramos and his elite handlers at Univision have such a hard time comprehending this?

YAWN

Yes, Ramos clearly jumped the line and began talking like he owned the place!

What a prick!

this shit is all planned by the left/dems/Hillary. they need to take the spotlight OFF Her scandals. and Jorgie is her little slave boy to go do her bidding. what he doesn't realize is everyone is laughing their ass off at him

"I am a reporter, an immigrant and a citizen. I have a right to ask a question." - Jorge Ramos

but he doesn't have the right to jump the bloody line!!!

wait your turn like the rest!

Well, if you're not supposed to be here, whats wrong with being told to get out? In general I mean, not necessarily Ramos....

Because an accent does not automatically equate to being illegal, & to assume that just makes that person saying it - look like an ass. & actually saying that without knowing removes all doubt that person really is an ass.

"I am a reporter, an immigrant and a citizen. I have a right to ask a question." - Jorge Ramos

but he doesn't have the right to jump the bloody line!!!

wait your turn like the rest!

I still remember how they put the Tea party who showed their anger at their OWN TOWNHALLS and how the left went completely stupid on them. they never change their two faces

a Trump supporter said something mean?

awww i'm devastated!!! lol not!!

was it ok for the President's Attorney General to call the citizens of the nation he took office to represent "a nation of cowards"???
Or the president to call Republicans terrorists?

Forum List

Back