Donald Trump mocked/Obama praised

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Trump said he would take NO salary if elected president and the idea was laughed off by the left.
Obama takes a 5% cut in pay and libs go crazy with praise.

Much like when:

Newt suggested we mine the moon and was roundly mocked for the idea.
Then obama made the same suggestion about Mars and was applauded for for the idea.

dear fool,

everyone laughed because everyone KNEW Trump would NEVER get the job or the money

Trump said he would take NO salary if elected president and the idea was laughed off by the left.

Much like when:

Then obama made the same suggestion about Mars and was applauded for for the idea.

obama followed that up with the creation of a government menu of what people might eat on Mars.

Always one step behind and one election too late, the 'Conservatives' continue to embarress themselves in plain view of all America.

Much like when:

The idea that Trump thought he could be president was laughed off

• Banned

Much like when:

Thats clearly not the point.

He knew it was just a publicity stunt.

There is big bucks in trailing along idiot right wingers.

Its part of what is killing their party.

they have to dump this idiot base that makes up much of who we talk to here on the right.

Fools with NO idea what constitutes a proven fact and will cheeer even DEATH like drunk seals slapping their flippers in unison

Much like when:

Thats clearly not the point.

The point is that Trump is a douchebag and thought he could buy a presidency

He knew it was just a publicity stunt.

There is big bucks in trailing along idiot right wingers.

Its part of what is killing their party.

they have to dump this idiot base that makes up much of who we talk to here on the right.

Fools with NO idea what constitutes a proven fact and will cheeer even DEATH like drunk seals slapping their flippers in unison
Derp derp derp

trump also said Obama was born in the US contrary to all the known facts

hes a lying hunk of dog crap who is cashing in on the money from stupid people

Just like Palin

Trump is an idiot, that can not be denied.

The moonbat messiah is a much more vapid piece of shit however, and his acolytes are the dumbest bunch of parasites Darwin could have ever envisioned. If it wasn't for the child proof lids on household chemicals most of them wouldn't exist.

Trump is an idiot, that can not be denied.

The moonbat messiah is a much more vapid piece of shit however, and his acolytes are the dumbest bunch of parasites Darwin could have ever envisioned. If it wasn't for the child proof lids on household chemicals most of them wouldn't exist.

No doubt Trump was just being a publicity whore but the fact remains his proposal was labeled as absurd and now Obama's is praised even though its just chump change.

dear fool,

everyone laughed because everyone KNEW Trump would NEVER get the job or the money

Romney was mocked for being willing to not take a salary as well.

And no, that's not why you guys were laughing. Stop being such a freaking hypocrite.

Always one step behind and one election too late, the 'Conservatives' continue to embarress themselves in plain view of all America.

How does the fact that you guys are complete hypocrites on the topic make the conservatives an election late and a step behind?

trump also said Obama was born in the US contrary to all the known facts

hes a lying hunk of dog crap who is cashing in on the money from stupid people

Just like Palin

Wait. Obama wasn't born in the US? Since when is the fact that Obama was born in the US contrary to all the known facts? I didn't realize you were a Birther.

Much like when:

He should have made a pledge to do something with that fucked up wig he wears - THEN he would have won!

Forum List

Back