Donald Trump on Terror: ‘This Bloodshed Must End’

We just sold another $110B in arms to the Wahabists in Saudi Arabia, that'll stop the bloodshed won't it.
More than when Obama gave weapons to the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, ISIS, PLO, Mexican Drug cartels, etc....

We just sold another $110B in arms to the Wahabists in Saudi Arabia, that'll stop the bloodshed won't it.
More than when Obama gave weapons to the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, ISIS, PLO, Mexican Drug cartels, etc....
Yes, it is constant and toally divorced from partisanshit isn't it. Hilary would be doing the same.

Yes, it is constant and toally divorced from partisanshit isn't it. Hilary would be doing the same.

Did Obama NOT say this?
-- Yes he did.

Did Obama ever apologize for saying it after a terrorist he allowed into the country murdered 7 Americans days later in Ca?
-- NO, he did NOT.

I am sorry you are offended by FACTS.

I like how Donald is conceared more about Bloodshed in England, when just today another gun freak in Florida killed 5 people after being fired .

I like how Donald is conceared more about Bloodshed in England, when just today another gun freak in Florida killed 5 people after being fired .
The topic is 'terrorism', snowflake.

The violent event in Fla only underscores the fact that we have enough home-grown violence. We don't need to import more.

So we only care about mass killings when it's performed by a Muslim, is that right?

Facts are snowflake offensive

See in my dear Methodist church of 400 there are probably 2 or 3 right on the edge but some vile cleric is not extolling them to hatred and violence to soothe their addled mind and emotions
Close down 10 mosques each time this happens and within a month problem solved

He wasn't muslim, no angle.
He wasn't a terrorist.
That's what I said, in america, only muslims are "terrorist". For today.

And then they say "Only Muslims are committing terrorism!"

Well duh you fucking idiots, if you redefine terrorism as attacks by Islamists OF COURSE only Muslims can possibly commit them.

When we talk about hate crimes you righties are quick to point out "who cares what the killer thinks, the crime is the crime ".
A crime is a crime, but as Obama pointed out, a case of workplace violence is NOT a terrorist attack. The attack in Fla was not a terrorist attack.

Wait, Tramp said he had a secret plan that would completely defeat ISIL so FAST our heads would spin. So ISIL is already defested by Tramp don't you know.

When we talk about hate crimes you righties are quick to point out "who cares what the killer thinks, the crime is the crime ".
A crime is a crime, but as Obama pointed out, a case of workplace violence is NOT a terrorist attack. The attack in Fla was not a terrorist attack.

And why do we only care about "terrorist" attacks?

Forum List

Back