Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million

What part of ILLEGAL do some people not understand. They got to go, they broke our laws.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Suppose we can't deport 11 million. That doesn't mean we shouldn't get rid of what we can. If we got rid of 5 million it would be a good thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Suppose we can't deport 11 million. That doesn't mean we shouldn't get rid of what we can. If we got rid of 5 million it would be a good thing.

Since Trump won't present a cost-benefit analysis, maybe you can. How much will it cost per immigrant, plus the price tag on the Great Big Wall?

There's already a "round up" force.

They're called ICE and Border Patrol.

Just need a president with the balls to let them...you know...enforce immigration laws.

Exactly. Thank you. Start with low hanging fruit.
#1) Jailed Illegals (no issue, get them out).
#2.Visa-overstay (they know who they are, they promised two countries to follow law)
#3Gang banger illegals (local cops probably know about 1mil of these).

A lot of this issue is easy.

Romney was lambasted because he said "self deport" ahhhhhhhhh why not?

Don't forget to Build the wall so they can't come back unless work program.

Since Trump won't present a cost-benefit analysis, maybe you can. How much will it cost per immigrant, plus the price tag on the Great Big Wall?
Mexico will pay for the wall. The immigrants can buy their own tickets back to where they came from.

The Cost will be covered if we stop the millions from coming in and taking advantage of the Social Safety nets in this country..........which cost a lot more than the Wall..............with increased enforcement which will be required to man the wall..............

The-Walking-Dead-Infected-Wall.jpg

Extract compensation from them or from the country of origin.

What part of ILLEGAL do some people not understand. They got to go, they broke our laws.

This is the part of 'illegal" that I do not understand. How can Trump determine who is "illegal" without demanding proof of citizenship, without probable cause of such person committing a crime...which is, in itself, "illegal? Since, nobody is an "illegal" until convicted in a court of law, and since no court will prosecute anyone whose civil rights have been violated in the process of their prosecution, just how is Trump going to deport anyone legally?

This is the part of 'illegal" that I do not understand. How can Trump determine who is "illegal" without demanding proof of citizenship, without probable cause of such person committing a crime...which is, in itself, "illegal? Since, nobody is an "illegal" until convicted in a court of law, and since no court will prosecute anyone whose civil rights have been violated in the process of their prosecution, just how is Trump going to deport anyone legally?

First step is BIRTH records.

Start with who you know. Criminals, overstayers. Start prosecuting those who are using stolen identities. Like eating an elephant. One bite at a time.

First step is BIRTH records.

Skipping right past the law, right?

It is illegal for an law enforcement agency to demand birth records without probable cause of a crime being committed, or as a condition of obtaining an entitlement..

This is a video demonstrating that anyone in America has the right to refuse searches, or even cooperation, with legal authorities unless such legal authority has probable cause of a crime having been committed:

Last edited:
Trump no longer knows the difference between his own fantasy world and his pandering rhetoric. The fact that what he talks about is flagrantly unconstitutional does not faze him at all. Since he is enjoying the support of a significant percentage of the GOP, one can only come to the conclusion that these same people are perfectly OK with shredding the constitution.Worse, since Trump clearly can not do what he says he would do, leads one to the conclusion that his supporters have also lost any connection to the real world.
Explain how deporting illegals is unconstutional? Or admit you're a fool.

It is illegal for an law enforcement agency to demand birth records without probable cause of a crime being committed, or as a condition of obtaining an entitlement..

This problem is not IMPOSSIBLE to solve. I can point out 535 highly paid do-nothing thieves to work on it.

Trump no longer knows the difference between his own fantasy world and his pandering rhetoric. The fact that what he talks about is flagrantly unconstitutional does not faze him at all. Since he is enjoying the support of a significant percentage of the GOP, one can only come to the conclusion that these same people are perfectly OK with shredding the constitution.Worse, since Trump clearly can not do what he says he would do, leads one to the conclusion that his supporters have also lost any connection to the real world.

See post 33, and then, YOU admit that you are a fool....

"Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million"

Further evidence that Trump is an idiot, along with those who agree with him – not that any further evidence was needed, of course.

In fact, Trump's idea is so idiotic that some fellow republicans were forced to tell him his immigration position is silly.
Will Rove be able to recover using secret $$$

See post 33, and then, YOU admit that you are a fool....

Nope. This is an issue that is constitutionally under the authority of the Supreme court, until, or unless Congress amends the constitution.

This is a video demonstrating that anyone in America has the right to refuse searches, or even cooperation, with legal authorities unless such legal authority has probable cause of a crime having been committed:

I would taze the potential drug smuggling motherfucker and he would be glad to tell me anything I wanted starting with "yes sir!"

Forum List

Back