Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million

This is a video demonstrating that anyone in America has the right to refuse searches, or even cooperation, with legal authorities unless such legal authority has probable cause of a crime having been committed:

I would taze the potential drug smuggling motherfucker and he would be glad to tell me anything I wanted starting with "yes sir!"

...which is the reason that you are not, and never will be, a law enforcement officer.

There won't be a need to round them "ALL" up. All Trump has to do is cut off all the freebies to illegals and start fining any business that hires them, and they'll leave on their own.

Job well done, illegals gone, we get our country back, and no more dem presidents for 100 years.

And that is why I'm voting for Trump.

What part of ILLEGAL do some people not understand. They got to go, they broke our laws.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the part of 'illegal" that I do not understand. How can Trump determine who is "illegal" without demanding proof of citizenship, without probable cause of such person committing a crime...which is, in itself, "illegal? Since, nobody is an "illegal" until convicted in a court of law, and since no court will prosecute anyone whose civil rights have been violated in the process of their prosecution, just how is Trump going to deport anyone legally?
. Just like Obama, he'll just do it. Hang the law. How's that?

There won't be a need to round them "ALL" up. All Trump has to do is cut off all the freebies to illegals and start fining any business that hires them, and they'll leave on their own.

Job well done, illegals gone, we get our country back, and no more dem presidents for 100 years.

And that is why I'm voting for Trump.

Which "freebies"?

What part of ILLEGAL do some people not understand. They got to go, they broke our laws.

This is the part of 'illegal" that I do not understand. How can Trump determine who is "illegal" without demanding proof of citizenship, without probable cause of such person committing a crime...which is, in itself, "illegal? Since, nobody is an "illegal" until convicted in a court of law, and since no court will prosecute anyone whose civil rights have been violated in the process of their prosecution, just how is Trump going to deport anyone legally?

First step is BIRTH records.

Skipping right past the law, right?

It is illegal for an law enforcement agency to demand birth records without probable cause of a crime being committed, or as a condition of obtaining an entitlement..
didn't you pay attention to creative lawbreaking from your president?

Unsucessful diversion on your part.

No federal court is going to declare anyone an 'Illegal alien" if the defense demonstrates that his rights have been violated. Trump can not deport anyone who has not been found guilty of being an illegal alien.

Deal with it.

This is a video demonstrating that anyone in America has the right to refuse searches, or even cooperation, with legal authorities unless such legal authority has probable cause of a crime having been committed:

The BP agents should have pulled his ass from the car and arrested him. We have rights, but the American people has the right to have people entering this country prove who they are. It's not Nazi Germany.

No federal court is going to declare anyone an 'Illegal alien" if the defense demonstrates that his rights have been violated. Trump can not deport anyone who has not been found guilty of being an illegal alien.

Deal with it.
The Constutuion is not a suicide pact. trump will bounce their asses out.

Its just not Mexican's... The invited SCUM of the ME by the Obumanation must also go!

CTd0Ja_UAAE2FDE.jpg-large.jpeg

Deal with it.
Good luck with that, he'll need it, and 20 years, not to mention the economic damage it will do.

Deal with it.
Good luck with that, he'll need it, and 20 years, not to mention the economic damage it will do.

You really are an intellectual nothing!

1. How Much Does Illegal Immigration Cost You? -...
    amac.us/illegal-immigration-cost
    How Much Does Illegal Immigration Cost You? ... There are over 80 of these programs which, at a cost of nearly $900 billion per year, provide cash, food, ...

Deal with it.

How Much Does Illegal Immigration Cost You? ... There are over 80 of these programs which, at a cost of nearly $900 billion per year, provide cash, food, ...
900 billion? Total crap. Your propaganda doesn't help you.

How Much Would It Cost to Deport 11 Million People?

Deal with it.
Play your games liberal while you can. When Obama is out, well have enforsed laws again.

Deal with it.
Play your games liberal while you can. When Obama is out, well have enforsed laws again.
It's not a game, it's capitalism...

Deal with it.

900 billion? Total crap. Your propaganda doesn't help you.

How Much Would It Cost to Deport 11 Million People?

You want LESS of a cost from a few years ago?

Cost of Illegal Immigrants

But it NOT JUST THE COSTS, it's THIS shit coming to America!

• Germany runs out of pepper spray as residents brace for immigrant crime wave
    11/11/2015, 7:46:34 PM · by SeekAndFind · 9 replies
    Hotair ^ | 11/11/2015 | Jazz Shaw
    I wonder if Hillary Clinton is still sticking by her call, made in September, to admit tens of thousands of Syrian “refugees” into the United States with all due haste. Her former boss, Barack Obama, has still been holding to some slightly more modest numbers in the range of ten thousand. Neither of those plans may even come close to appeasing some elements of their base, such as one writer at The Atlantic who tosses all those pesky numbers out the window and proclaims that we should just take in all of them. Yes… all of them.What could possibly...

Deal with it.

You fail to understand. If a Border patrol agent violates someone's constitutional rights, his ass will be fired, and his cases thrown out of federal court. If Trump violates someone's civil rights, the federal courts will vacate his illegal orders.

That pesky constitution always seems to get in the way of authoritarian fascists.

Deal with it.

You fail to understand. If a Border patrol agent violates someone's constitutional rights, his ass will be fired, and his cases thrown out of federal court. If Trump violates someone's civil rights, the federal courts will vacate his illegal orders.

That pesky constitution always seems to get in the way of authoritarian fascists.

Yes, we see how well that worked with the Manchurian muslim.... Who can stop the Executive?... Does the court or Congress have a Dept. of Justice, the military or Federal police under their control?..... IF the Executive wants to, he can disregard EVERYTHING in the Constitution, and you tell us, who can stop him?

Deal with it.

Yes, we see how well that worked with the Manchurian muslim.... Who can stop the Executive?... Does the court or Congress have a Dept. of Justice, the military or Federal police under their control?..... IF the Executive wants to, he can disregard EVERYTHING in the Constitution, and you tell us, who can stop him?
The American people...

Deal with it.

The BP deports people all the time. At minimum, the agent should have backed his ass into Mexico until he proves ho he is. Otherwise, open the borders and fire all the agents. Which is really what you want, right? More Hillary voters.

Forum List

Back