Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million

What does that have to do with anything??

If Ike could round them up and move them out then so can Trump and the rest of the clowns in DC.

1950 or 2015 time doesn't make a difference. If Ike could round them up then so can Trump.

All it takes is the will and determination to do it.

So a man runs for president with the stated intention to violate the constitution of the United States, and the Right has no problem with that.

The founding fathers are turning over in their graves.

BTW, the same constitutional provision that Trump wants to violate is the one that protects you from cops entering and searching your home, your car, your computer, and your telephone conversations, simply because your neighbor called them and told them that you are acting suspiciously.

What are you blabbering about. The op is about illegal immigrants and their removal.

Illegals aren't covered by out Constitution idiot.

As I have said many times on this thread, it is unconstitutional to demand proof of citizenship without probable cause that the person has committed a crime, which means that Trump can not possibly round up 11 million illegal aliens and deport them.....idiot.

No work, no benefits, no legal status, no sanctuary cities, no jobs for people here illegally, most will leave:cool:

You have not answered the question. How are you going to determine that Jose is here illegally?

If Ike could round them up and move them out then so can Trump and the rest of the clowns in DC.

1950 or 2015 time doesn't make a difference. If Ike could round them up then so can Trump.

So a man runs for president with the stated intention to violate the constitution of the United States, and the Right has no problem with that.

BTW, the same constitutional provision that Trump wants to violate is the one that protects you from cops entering and searching your home, your car, your computer, and your telephone conversations, simply because your neighbor called them and told them that you are acting suspiciously.

What are you blabbering about. The op is about illegal immigrants and their removal.

As I have said many times on this thread, it is unconstitutional to demand proof of citizenship without probable cause that the person has committed a crime, which means that Trump can not possibly round up 11 million illegal aliens and deport them.....idiot.

No work, no benefits, no legal status, no sanctuary cities, no jobs for people here illegally, most will leave:cool:

You have not answered the question. How are you going to determine that Jose is here illegally?
e-verify...................

This is the dumbest post that I have seen since the one in my sig, by Easyt65.

Nobody is an "illegal" unless they are convicted in a court of law. Until then, they are "undocumented".
Nobody can be convicted in a court of law unless they can be identified as not being a US citizen, and then charged.
Nobody can be required to show proof of citizenship, unless there is probable cause that they committed a crime.
Probable Cause does NOT = speaking Spanish, and being a Latino.
Therefore, Trump can not separate undocumented aliens who have been otherwise living lawfully in this country, from legal citizens, without unconstitutionally demanding proof of citizenship.

Illegals cant live here lawfully Einstein :slap:

{sigh} Nobody is an "illegal" until convicted in a court of law. Are you really that dense?
So, how are you going to determine that they should be charged as being an "illegal" in a court of law?

Convicted? either you have a green card or a work visa or you don't:slap:

Nobody is an "illegal" unless they are convicted in a court of law. Until then, they are "undocumented".
Nobody can be convicted in a court of law unless they can be identified as not being a US citizen, and then charged.
Nobody can be required to show proof of citizenship, unless there is probable cause that they committed a crime.
Therefore, Trump can not separate undocumented aliens who have been otherwise living lawfully in this country, from legal citizens, without unconstitutionally demanding proof of citizenship.

{sigh} Nobody is an "illegal" until convicted in a court of law. Are you really that dense?
So, how are you going to determine that they should be charged as being an "illegal" in a court of law?

Convicted? either you have a green card or a work visa you don't:slap:

Jose lives with his son, who was born in the USA. Jose does not work. How are you going to determine that he is here illegally?

Jose lives with his son, who was born in the USA. Jose does not work. How are you going to determine that he is here illegally?
You wont, unless he plans on driving or collecting any kind of benefit :thup:

Then, I guess that someone should let Trump know about this.....

it's pretty obvious. I wish these Republicans would phrase it better

Trump is the GOP front runner, and he does not go into details on this because he knows that it can not be done, and pandering is his game.

Trump is the GOP front runner, and he does not go into details on this because he knows that it can not be done, and pandering is his game.
What I said can be easily done, prosecute companies for hiring illegals. No drivers licences or any state benefits, no sanctuary cities, or they will not get federal funds..Easy:cool:

What I said can be easily done, prosecute companies for hiring illegals. No drivers licences or any state benefits, no sanctuary cities, or they will not get federal funds..Easy:cool:

"Maria! The gringos, They no give Jose driver's license!"

"Jose! We must vamoose back to old Mexico, pronto!"

No work, no benefits, no money, goodbye illegals:cool:

One of the nice things about niativity is that solutions to problems seem so simple.

Nevertheless, I digress. I am still focusing on how Trump is going to deport 11 million illegal aliens in 12 months, and then have Mexico pay for the wall......

One of the nice things about niativity is that solutions to problems seem so simple.

Nevertheless, I digress. I am still focusing on how Trump is going to deport 11 million illegal aliens in 12 months, and then have Mexico pay for the wall......

He's not, and there are ways to make them pay for the wall. They make lots of money off of us

Wouldn't you just think, since these INVADERS are such hard workers they'd...

A4qGDxX.jpg

He's not, and there are ways to make them pay for the wall. They make lots of money off of us

Oh, I SEE! The answer as to how Trump will make the Mexicans pay for the wall, is, ".....There are ways".

Oh, I SEE! The answer as to how Trump will make the Mexicans pay for the wall, is, ".....There are ways"

Trump has built $10B corporation from $1mil. He is not a lifetime lying check-cashing do-nothing lying politician. I would think he could could allow Zero USA Tourism to Mexico for a period of time? whats that worth? Executive order? pen and phone? I doubt he said it without some ideas.

Oh, I SEE! The answer as to how Trump will make the Mexicans pay for the wall, is, ".....There are ways".

Mexico gets more money from us than the wall will cost!

Forum List

Back