Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million

What does that have to do with anything??

If Ike could round them up and move them out then so can Trump and the rest of the clowns in DC.

1950 or 2015 time doesn't make a difference. If Ike could round them up then so can Trump.

All it takes is the will and determination to do it.

So a man runs for president with the stated intention to violate the constitution of the United States, and the Right has no problem with that.

The founding fathers are turning over in their graves.

BTW, the same constitutional provision that Trump wants to violate is the one that protects you from cops entering and searching your home, your car, your computer, and your telephone conversations, simply because your neighbor called them and told them that you are acting suspiciously.

What are you blabbering about. The op is about illegal immigrants and their removal.

Illegals aren't covered by out Constitution idiot.

Our behavior is idiot.

Not hardly.

Nothing wrong with an American citizen wanting all illegals out of OUR country.

If you can't see that than you truly are an idiot.

What is your logistical plan in accomplishing all of these?

Get started on it now. Big job ahead. Not impossible. Anchor baby crap off retroactively. No more games with lawbreakers. Yeah we can find a way to keep good honest working taxpayers.

All you people do is say "impossible" no matter how many facts layed out for you. Give it a rest.

So far you have not given any kind of logistics how you can accomplish your goal. I know you can't because you don't have a clue nor is your Trump.

It's simple we divide the country into districts and send troops into each to identify The undesirables. They are then taken to a central location to be delivered via train to the grand "golden T" border gate and sent on their way. Perhaps we can even create some sort of reality tv show featuring a hand selected group to fight to the death.

hunger-games-district-6-248x300.jpg

hunger-games-reaping-02.jpg

Y7bGB.jpg

I think you've been watching too much movies. To save I recommend read post #174, 175, 177 and 178.

Nope. Constitutional rights should apply to American citizens, not illegals who are here after having broken our law.

The Supreme court is the body that says they are entitled to some of our rights. Just goes to show what idiots these judges are.

Did you notice you used the word "should"?

No, the Supreme Court does not say "they are entitled to some of our rights".

I suggest a remedial course in 6th grade level civics.

Apparently, everyone is an 'idiot"except Claudette. Even Supreme Court judges!

Claudette, no law enforcement agency has the right to demand proof of citizenship without probable cause. If they do, here is what a person can say in response (and they DO say it, and under the constitution, they have the right to say it:

Ludd, I don't think that we are being fair with Claudette about this. I think that Civics is covered in the 8th grade, and not the 6th, and Claudette obviously did not make it that far. One can not blame those that flip hamburgers for a living to be worried about losing their jobs to illegal aliens.

Get started on it now. Big job ahead. Not impossible. Anchor baby crap off retroactively. No more games with lawbreakers. Yeah we can find a way to keep good honest working taxpayers.

All you people do is say "impossible" no matter how many facts layed out for you. Give it a rest.

So far you have not given any kind of logistics how you can accomplish your goal. I know you can't because you don't have a clue nor is your Trump.

It's simple we divide the country into districts and send troops into each to identify The undesirables. They are then taken to a central location to be delivered via train to the grand "golden T" border gate and sent on their way. Perhaps we can even create some sort of reality tv show featuring a hand selected group to fight to the death.

Y7bGB.jpg

I think you've been watching too much movies. To save I recommend read post #174, 175, 177 and 178.

Sarcasm. I was agreeing with you. I was mocking the fascist, distopian plan championed by Trump and his supporters.

Not hardly.

If you can't understand due process, then you are hopeless.

Of course I understand process.

I also understand that we are overrun with illegals in this country.

That something you don't seem to understand or give a shit about. Hopeless?? That's you.

Nope. Constitutional rights should apply to American citizens, not illegals who are here after having broken our law.

The Supreme court is the body that says they are entitled to some of our rights. Just goes to show what idiots these judges are.

Claudette, no law enforcement agency has the right to demand proof of citizenship without probable cause. If they do, here is what a person can say in response (and they DO say it, and under the constitution, they have the right to say it:

Ludd, I don't think that we are being fair with Claudette about this. I think that Civics is covered in the 8th grade, and not the 6th, and Claudette obviously did not make it that far. One can not blame those that flip hamburgers for a living to be worried about losing their jobs to illegal aliens.

If they think everyone in this country who's here after breaking the law to get here, who isn't a US citizen, is deserving of OUR constitution then yes, they are idiots.

The Supreme court. Those are the guys who saddled we taxpayers with the ACA. Forcing us to buy a commercial product. Not much faith in those assholes.

Don't recall Civics class advocating illegal aliens being granted our constitutional rights.

Last edited:
Not hardly.

That something you don't seem to understand or give a shit about. Hopeless?? That's you.

No, we aren't "overrun" with illegals. I care. I just don't believe it can be done the way you and Trump are advocating.

Not hardly.

No, we aren't "overrun" with illegals. I care. I just don't believe it can be done the way you and Trump are advocating.

Well they can sure give it a try my friend.

If they think everyone in this country who's here after breaking the law to get here, who isn't a US citizen, is deserving of OUR constitution then yes, they are idiots.

What's your excuse??

It's the law. Whether you believe "illegals " deserve it is irrelevant. We are bound by the constitution.

No. We are bound by the Supreme Courts interpretation of the Constitution.

The same SC that saddled we taxpayers with the ACA. Forcing us to buy a commercial product.

I don't have much faith in those assholes. People who will be taken care of by we taxpayers for the rest of their lives.

Oh, I SEE! The answer as to how Trump will make the Mexicans pay for the wall, is, ".....There are ways"

Trump has built $10B corporation from $1mil. He is not a lifetime lying check-cashing do-nothing lying politician. I would think he could could allow Zero USA Tourism to Mexico for a period of time? whats that worth? Executive order? pen and phone? I doubt he said it without some ideas.

It was $500million. Some sources say it was $200 million but it was a gift. Which he has actually handled pretty badly. Both he and he father got their fortune by taking advantage of the same US govt programs Drumpf and other Rs want to take away from other Americans.

Drumpf lied about Operation Wetback and he's lying about the wall.

I am beginning to understand why so many people actually think that what Trump is saying makes sense. There seems to be a profound lack of understanding of law in this country. Somehow, Trump's campaign people have gotten hold of a list of people who are clueless, and are targeting them.

No kidding there's an ignorance of immigration law. Not to mention the fact that the Feds have on board deportation officers.

The wall must be built! In order to make this country great, again, we must wall in all of our patriotic citizens!

(This message brought to you by VH's Ladder and Shovel Company, with branches throughout the Western Hemisphere.)

Last edited:

Y7bGB.jpg

Sarcasm. I was agreeing with you. I was mocking the fascist, distopian plan championed by Trump and his supporters.

Apologies...My plane was delayed.

What's your excuse??

It's the law. Whether you believe "illegals " deserve it is irrelevant. We are bound by the constitution.

It's illegal to be employed if you are not legally in this country and do not have a legal right to work. It is illegal to have a Social Security number if you are not a citizen, a legal immigrant, or an alien with a proper work permit.

It's illegal to attempt to attain legal immigrant status through marriage if it's not a bona fide marriage.

If ICE encounters you in any of these situations, they have a right to ask for your paperwork. In fact, green card holders are to carry their green cards with them at all times.

So just let the enforcement process work instead of not enforcing it at all, as this Administration is doing.

Forum List

Back