Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million

So a man runs for president with the stated intention to violate the constitution of the United States, and the Right has no problem with that.

The founding fathers are turning over in their graves.

BTW, the same constitutional provision that Trump wants to violate is the one that protects you from cops entering and searching your home, your car, your computer, and your telephone conversations, simply because your neighbor called them and told them that you are acting suspiciously.

What are you blabbering about. The op is about illegal immigrants and their removal.

Illegals aren't covered by out Constitution idiot.

This is the dumbest post that I have seen since the one in my sig, by Easyt65.

Nobody is an "illegal" unless they are convicted in a court of law. Until then, they are "undocumented".
Nobody can be convicted in a court of law unless they can be identified as not being a US citizen, and then charged.
Nobody can be required to show proof of citizenship, unless there is probable cause that they committed a crime.
Probable Cause does NOT = speaking Spanish, and being a Latino.
Therefore, Trump can not separate undocumented aliens who have been otherwise living lawfully in this country, from legal citizens, without unconstitutionally demanding proof of citizenship.

Illegals cant live here lawfully Einstein :slap:

{sigh} Nobody is an "illegal" until convicted in a court of law. Are you really that dense?
So, how are you going to determine that they should be charged as being an "illegal" in a court of law?

RWs have a very simple minded view of this. How often have we seen them say "just round them up and deport them". They actually believe that's possible.

Nope you cant just round them all up you cant go into people's homes, and there is no need for that anyway. Like i said, no Jobs ,no benefits ,no drivers licenses, we'll certainly then out those illegals :cool:

What are you blabbering about. The op is about illegal immigrants and their removal.

Illegals aren't covered by out Constitution idiot.

Nobody is an "illegal" unless they are convicted in a court of law. Until then, they are "undocumented".
Nobody can be convicted in a court of law unless they can be identified as not being a US citizen, and then charged.
Nobody can be required to show proof of citizenship, unless there is probable cause that they committed a crime.
Therefore, Trump can not separate undocumented aliens who have been otherwise living lawfully in this country, from legal citizens, without unconstitutionally demanding proof of citizenship.

{sigh} Nobody is an "illegal" until convicted in a court of law. Are you really that dense?
So, how are you going to determine that they should be charged as being an "illegal" in a court of law?

RWs have a very simple minded view of this. How often have we seen them say "just round them up and deport them". They actually believe that's possible.

nope you cant just round them all up you can tgo into people's homes and there is no need for that anyway. Like i said, no Jobs ,no benefits ,no drivers licenses, we'll certainly then out those illegals :cool:

If there is probable cause that they have violated the law. you can get a warrant to go into their homes.

No need to depart all those people, fraud, although we can certainly round up the illegal scumbag criminals the rest we just make it hard for them to work and live here. To quote Romany "they'll self deport". prosecute employers who employ them no, benefits, no drivers licenses ect..it'd be easy actually. Quit being a dumb ass,. although I think that's your natural state fake Jew :slap:

Can you care to explain how are you going to round up 11 millions?
1. How do you know which one are illegals?
2. Are you going to issue a national ID to ALL people in US?
3. There are asians, middle easterners, european, indians that are ILLEGALS. You have to check those too.
4. I know you have kids maybe adults. If they drag you and your spouse out from your house. What do you think your kids would do? Courtesy by NRA.
5. From #3 Are you going to raid and check ALL barrios, houses, churches, malls, streets, airports etc.?
6. Anchor babies with illegal parents. How are you going to separate them? Deport US citizens?
7. Since there are nothing for them on the other side. No food, no land, no education, no future. Nothing. What made you think they will self deport?
8. Since you cannot deport anchor babies. I guarantee you 99% they will leave their kids behind. Who will feed and care for them when parents are deported? You and me.
9. What are you going to do with their properties? Just garnished them and we take over their houses?
10. Ignore the dirty jobs and the contributions to the economy?
So tell me. What is your logistical plan in accomplishing all of these?

Can you read? I said make it hard for illegals and they will leave voluntarily? people born here are citizens they can stay behind with relatives. and 40% of illegals have overstayed their Visas, and can easily be sent back to where they came from. Even a simple minded person, which you obviously are, should comprehend this

Make it hard so they leave? Is it easier for them on the other side?
Kids left behind. You have 2 kids of your own overnight you have 2 or 3 more kids. That you have to feed, day care, clothing, school etc...Can you support that? Where do they get support? Who will feed them? You and me... How many millions of these kids? If they are in high school or college now what?
Get real. I know you don't understand that.
Over stay visa... How are you going to identify them? Where are you going to find them? See my previous post # 3, 4, and 5. Get real.

Umm.. so now we cant identify people who overstay their visa's either?:uhoh3:

That's easy. They are supposed to report when they leave. Right now no one does anything with those forms. Match them up with the visa records, then go after the people (and they are supposed to give an address) who are not in compliance.

Leftist think we cant enforce any laws, or only the laws they judge to be good laws. they're lawless scumbags really.

It's the law. Whether you believe "illegals " deserve it is irrelevant. We are bound by the constitution.

It's illegal to be employed if you are not legally in this country and do not have a legal right to work. It is illegal to have a Social Security number if you are not a citizen, a legal immigrant, or an alien with a proper work permit.

It's illegal to attempt to attain legal immigrant status through marriage if it's not a bona fide marriage.

If ICE encounters you in any of these situations, they have a right to ask for your paperwork. In fact, green card holders are to carry their green cards with them at all times.

So just let the enforcement process work instead of not enforcing it at all, as this Administration is doing.

Can you please provide a link showing that this administration is not enforcing immigration laws at all?

Well, Obama issued his lawless EO to essentially make every illegal legal with the exception of major criminals. And we saw with Kate Steinle that they aren't doing very well with that.

Why don't you show me a link where they are enforcing the law?

ME! ME! ME, Call on ME!:desk:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/us/split-second-justice-as-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html

That was before the infamous EO. And it's border enforcement. Show me where they are deporting people with adjudicated deportation orders.

Nope! they are still deporting them every business day. I went to the court and witnessed it myself 5 months ago. I live in Tucson.

nope you cant just round them all up you can tgo into people's homes and there is no need for that anyway. Like i said, no Jobs ,no benefits ,no drivers licenses, we'll certainly then out those illegals :cool:

If there is probable cause that they have violated the law. you can get a warrant to go into their homes.

So Trump knows how to get probable cause on 11 million illegals, without racial profiling? Has he said how he is going to do that, or is it a secret....?

It's illegal to be employed if you are not legally in this country and do not have a legal right to work. It is illegal to have a Social Security number if you are not a citizen, a legal immigrant, or an alien with a proper work permit.

It's illegal to attempt to attain legal immigrant status through marriage if it's not a bona fide marriage.

If ICE encounters you in any of these situations, they have a right to ask for your paperwork. In fact, green card holders are to carry their green cards with them at all times.

So just let the enforcement process work instead of not enforcing it at all, as this Administration is doing.

Can you please provide a link showing that this administration is not enforcing immigration laws at all?

Well, Obama issued his lawless EO to essentially make every illegal legal with the exception of major criminals. And we saw with Kate Steinle that they aren't doing very well with that.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/us/split-second-justice-as-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html

That was before the infamous EO. And it's border enforcement. Show me where they are deporting people with adjudicated deportation orders.

Nope! they are still deporting them every business day. I went to the court and witnessed it myself 5 months ago. I live in Tucson.

They aren't doing the business they used to do, that's for sure.

So Trump knows how to get probable cause on 11 million illegals, without racial profiling? Has he said how he is going to do that, or is it a secret....?

Increase enforcement. Use e-Verify.

They aren't doing the business they used to do, that's for sure.

They have always deported 70 per day, because that is the maximum detention space that they have in that courthouse. They still do.

Arizona already E-Verifies.

Did you notice you used the word "should"?

No, the Supreme Court does not say "they are entitled to some of our rights".

I suggest a remedial course in 6th grade level civics.

Apparently, everyone is an 'idiot"except Claudette. Even Supreme Court judges!

Claudette, no law enforcement agency has the right to demand proof of citizenship without probable cause. If they do, here is what a person can say in response (and they DO say it, and under the constitution, they have the right to say it:

Ludd, I don't think that we are being fair with Claudette about this. I think that Civics is covered in the 8th grade, and not the 6th, and Claudette obviously did not make it that far. One can not blame those that flip hamburgers for a living to be worried about losing their jobs to illegal aliens.

If they think everyone in this country who's here after breaking the law to get here, who isn't a US citizen, is deserving of OUR constitution then yes, they are idiots.

What's your excuse??

It's the law. Whether you believe "illegals " deserve it is irrelevant. We are bound by the constitution.

Problem is that they get deported and a few days later they are back in the country.

The wall needs to be built to stop them from coming into our country. Once that's built we can work on deporting all of the illegals and they won't be able to come back.

Deported then coming back the next day...Nope... That is not true. Illegals crossing is almost at zero just in case you want to know. Lots of these people do go home to attend special occasions such as funeral or weddings. They end up stuck on the other side and cannot come back.
See links how many deportees in 2013 and how many current border agents we have. They are trying to hire not sure of the numbers but I think approximately 800 from Oct to Dec, 2015. It happened that I personally some of them. Between 2013 & 2014 approximately 700, 000 was deported to Mexico.

U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013

Union Chief: Send 5,000 More Border Patrol Agents | The Texas Tribune

It is not required nationally.

Immigration is not a state issue. Can't fathom why a state courthouse is conducting deportations.

Immigration is not a state issue. Can't fathom why a state courthouse is conducting deportations.

I don't blame you for not understanding that. However, I never said that it was a state courthouse. It is a federal courthouse in the state of Arizona. Pay attention. there could be a pop test at any time.....

I don't blame you for not understanding that. However, I never said that it was a state courthouse. It is a federal courthouse in the state of Arizona. Pay attention. there could be a pop test at any time.....

You didn't specify and then you said E-VErify was required in AZ. Which made me think you thought states could do this.

If they think everyone in this country who's here after breaking the law to get here, who isn't a US citizen, is deserving of OUR constitution then yes, they are idiots.

What's your excuse??

Problem is that they get deported and a few days later they are back in the country.

The wall needs to be built to stop them from coming into our country. Once that's built we can work on deporting all of the illegals and they won't be able to come back.

Why do we have (supposedly) 11 million illegals just 25 years from the last amnesty? Because we failed to enforce our immigration laws on entry and exit.

That has to be part of the package or it's worthless.

I agree. Congress granted amnesty to millions but never did the rest of what Reagan wanted done.

If they had. We wouldn't have eleven million plus illegals in America.

We still need the fence though. Once that up they can't keep coming across the border. Hell if I had my way the National Guard from every border state would be there to shoot at those trying to cross. You can bet that would put a damper on those trying to get into America.

Reagan granted BLANKET amnesty in 1984 to illegals total of 2.7 millions which is a pathway to citizenship. Obama amnesty is deferred deportation NOT a pathway to citizenship. Mark Rubio and Paul Ryan co sponsored a bill that grant amnesty a pathway to citizenship.

Claudette, no law enforcement agency has the right to demand proof of citizenship without probable cause. If they do, here is what a person can say in response (and they DO say it, and under the constitution, they have the right to say it:

Ludd, I don't think that we are being fair with Claudette about this. I think that Civics is covered in the 8th grade, and not the 6th, and Claudette obviously did not make it that far. One can not blame those that flip hamburgers for a living to be worried about losing their jobs to illegal aliens.

What's your excuse??

Why do we have (supposedly) 11 million illegals just 25 years from the last amnesty? Because we failed to enforce our immigration laws on entry and exit.

That has to be part of the package or it's worthless.

That is not true. We enforce our immigration law everyday. Can you tell me where you got this information? Do you have a proof of what you are saying?

The bottom line is that Trump is full of shit. He can not round up 11 million illegal aliens without breaking the law, or trampling on people's constitutional rights, which federal courts will not allow him to do. He is merely pandering to the xenophobes in order to get votes. Then, if elected ( fat chance) he will do exactly what is already being done. He will not build a wall. Mexico will not give us a dime. The illegals will still be here, and he will blame his failure on the Supreme Court, Carson, or his X-wife.

The bottom line is that Trump is full of shit. He can not round up 11 million illegal aliens without breaking the law, or trampling on people's constitutional rights, which federal courts will not allow him to do. He is merely pandering to the xenophobes in order to get votes. Then, if elected ( fat chance) he will do exactly what is already being done. He will not build a wall. Mexico will not give us a dime. The illegals will still be here, and he will blame his failure on the Supreme Court, Carson, or his X-wife.

If aliens are deportable under the law, they can be deported. Anyone here illegally over 6 months is deportable.

What's your excuse??

Why don't you tell that to GOP lawmakers that refused to reform the immigration. There is a bill co sponsored by Mark Rubio and Paul Ryan to grant amnesties pathway to citizenship to these illegals. That is the bipartisan bill that these GOP refused to passed.
If congress passed the bill that is acceptable to you because it's the law. Correct? But still it's not popular b/c it grant amnesty to illegals.
Obama cannot wait and will not take no for answer. So he issued EO for 5 millions and it's only to deferred deportation and no citizenship with strict regulations. It's illegal to you because it's Obama. So far it's on hold and none of these 5 millions received any kind of deferred amnesty.

Immigration | Paul Ryan

The link below are numbers apprehended at the borders.....
I also provided link numbers where we deported each year. NOW you know.

Number of Immigrants Apprehended at U.S.-Mexico Border Falls

Forum List

Back