Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million

What is your logistical plan in accomplishing all of these?

Get started on it now. Big job ahead. Not impossible. Anchor baby crap off retroactively. No more games with lawbreakers. Yeah we can find a way to keep good honest working taxpayers.

All you people do is say "impossible" no matter how many facts layed out for you. Give it a rest.

So far you have not given any kind of logistics how you can accomplish your goal. I know you can't because you don't have a clue nor is your Trump.

Get started on it now. Big job ahead. Not impossible. Anchor baby crap off retroactively. No more games with lawbreakers. Yeah we can find a way to keep good honest working taxpayers.

All you people do is say "impossible" no matter how many facts layed out for you. Give it a rest.

So far you have not given any kind of logistics how you can accomplish your goal. I know you can't because you don't have a clue nor is your Trump.

We start by departing them as they are identified. I can show you right this minute where hundreds of illegals are gathered. Bring a bus and load their asses up and drive a few hundred miles to the border and say , adios!

There's already a "round up" force.

They're called ICE and Border Patrol.

Just need a president with the balls to let them...you know...enforce immigration laws.

/Thread close right there. LOL

We start by departing them as they are identified. I can show you right this minute where hundreds of illegals are gathered. Bring a bus and load their asses up and drive a few hundred miles to the border and say , adios!

Good luck with that. Aside from that you are expressing your anecdotal logistics.

I am sure he will have a lot of people ready to put on the brown shirts and man the cattle cars for the round up

TrumpBrownShirts.jpg

Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to move 11M - CNNPolitics.com
You're a stupid klansman, grand wizard.
These illegals will deport themselves as soon the opportunities to take advantage dry up. Duh.

Good luck with that. Aside from that you are expressing your anecdotal logistics.

Luck is what it's going to take to enforce our laws I suppose. Lord knows liberals won't lift a finger.

What does that have to do with anything??

If Ike could round them up and move them out then so can Trump and the rest of the clowns in DC.

1950 or 2015 time doesn't make a difference. If Ike could round them up then so can Trump.

All it takes is the will and determination to do it.

If Ike could round them up and move them out then so can Trump and the rest of the clowns in DC.

1950 or 2015 time doesn't make a difference. If Ike could round them up then so can Trump.

So a man runs for president with the stated intention to violate the constitution of the United States, and the Right has no problem with that.

The founding fathers are turning over in their graves.

BTW, the same constitutional provision that Trump wants to violate is the one that protects you from cops entering and searching your home, your car, your computer, and your telephone conversations, simply because your neighbor called them and told them that you are acting suspiciously.

But, cheer up. The federal courts are not going to allow that to happen, either.

So a man runs for president with the stated intention to violate the constitution of the United States, and the Right has no problem with that.

BTW, the same constitutional provision that Trump wants to violate is the one that protects you from cops entering and searching your home, your car, your computer, and your telephone conversations, simply because your neighbor called them and told them that you are acting suspiciously.

What are you blabbering about. The op is about illegal immigrants and their removal.

Illegals aren't covered by out Constitution idiot.

What are you blabbering about. The op is about illegal immigrants and their removal.

As I have said many times on this thread, it is unconstitutional to demand proof of citizenship without probable cause that the person has committed a crime, which means that Trump can not possibly round up 11 million illegal aliens and deport them.....idiot.

That program ended up 'deporting' a number of US citizens. We are not going to do that again.

Technically they are.

This is the dumbest post that I have seen since the one in my sig, by Easyt65.

Nobody is an "illegal" unless they are convicted in a court of law. Until then, they are "undocumented".
Nobody can be convicted in a court of law unless they can be identified as not being a US citizen, and then charged.
Nobody can be required to show proof of citizenship, unless there is probable cause that they committed a crime.
Probable Cause does NOT = speaking Spanish, and being a Latino.
Therefore, Trump can not separate undocumented aliens who have been otherwise living lawfully in this country, from legal citizens, without unconstitutionally demanding proof of citizenship.

I am sure he will have a lot of people ready to put on the brown shirts and man the cattle cars for the round up

TrumpBrownShirts.jpg

You're a stupid klansman, grand wizard.
These illegals will deport themselves as soon the opportunities to take advantage dry up. Duh.

There is no such thing as self deportations. Keep that in mind.
Deport themselves because opportunities run dry. Then go on the other side? When there is nothing for them in the other side. Here, no matter what they still have home and they will be fed by their anchor babies.
You make it sound that they kick you out of Tibet then come back to US.

TrumpBrownShirts.jpg

No need to depart all those people, fraud, although we can certainly round up the illegal scumbag criminals the rest we just make it hard for them to work and live here. To quote Romany "they'll self deport". prosecute employers who employ them no, benefits, no drivers licenses ect..it'd be easy actually. Quit being a dumb ass,. although I think that's your natural state fake Jew :slap:

Can you care to explain how are you going to round up 11 millions?
1. How do you know which one are illegals?
2. Are you going to issue a national ID to ALL people in US?
3. There are asians, middle easterners, european, indians that are ILLEGALS. You have to check those too.
4. I know you have kids maybe adults. If they drag you and your spouse out from your house. What do you think your kids would do? Courtesy by NRA.
5. From #3 Are you going to raid and check ALL barrios, houses, churches, malls, streets, airports etc.?
6. Anchor babies with illegal parents. How are you going to separate them? Deport US citizens?
7. Since there are nothing for them on the other side. No food, no land, no education, no future. Nothing. What made you think they will self deport?
8. Since you cannot deport anchor babies. I guarantee you 99% they will leave their kids behind. Who will feed and care for them when parents are deported? You and me.
9. What are you going to do with their properties? Just garnished them and we take over their houses?
10. Ignore the dirty jobs and the contributions to the economy?
So tell me. What is your logistical plan in accomplishing all of these?

Can you read? I said make it hard for illegals and they will leave voluntarily? people born here are citizens they can stay behind with relatives. and 40% of illegals have overstayed their Visas, and can easily be sent back to where they came from. Even a simple minded person, which you obviously are, should comprehend this

Nobody is an "illegal" unless they are convicted in a court of law. Until then, they are "undocumented".
Nobody can be convicted in a court of law unless they can be identified as not being a US citizen, and then charged.
Nobody can be required to show proof of citizenship, unless there is probable cause that they committed a crime.
Therefore, Trump can not separate undocumented aliens who have been otherwise living lawfully in this country, from legal citizens, without unconstitutionally demanding proof of citizenship.

Illegals cant live here lawfully Einstein :slap:

Illegals cant live here lawfully Einstein :slap:

{sigh} Nobody is an "illegal" until convicted in a court of law. Are you really that dense?
So, how are you going to determine that they should be charged as being an "illegal" in a court of law?

As I have said many times on this thread, it is unconstitutional to demand proof of citizenship without probable cause that the person has committed a crime, which means that Trump can not possibly round up 11 million illegal aliens and deport them.....idiot.

No work, no benefits, no legal status, no sanctuary cities, no jobs for people here illegally, most will leave:cool:

Forum List

Back