Donald Trump says MERRY CHRISTMAS......and so do I

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
If you are Jewish, then happy Hanukah, if you are an atheist, happy nothingness. However to the Worlds 2.2 billion Christians Merry Christmas

Latest%2B%257B%2B20%252B%2BHD%2B%257D%2BCollections%2Bof%2BMerry%2BChristmas%2B2016%2BPictures.gif

Trumps Attend Church Services on Christmas Eve

• Banned
And you'll be going to church today?

lol
Jesus and Mary spent Christmas morning in a corner of a stable filled with animal dung. If you knew what Christmas was, you would know this, there were no twinkling lights or Santa Clause, just the miraculous cries of the virgin birth. May the spirit of the child find you and guide your life. Merry Christmas

• Banned
If you are Jewish, then happy Hanukah, if you are an atheist, happy nothingness. However to the Worlds 2.2 billion Christians Merry Christmas

Latest%2B%257B%2B20%252B%2BHD%2B%257D%2BCollections%2Bof%2BMerry%2BChristmas%2B2016%2BPictures.gif

Trumps Attend Church Services on Christmas Eve

because you don't have a mind of your own.

some of us don't celebrate christmas. but whatever

happy chanukah
While it is true what you say, that many do not celebrate Christmas, Christians celebrate the virgin birth with all of humanity, as Jesus taught, so Merry Christmas.

• Banned
Christians Merry Christmas
While I'm a comfy agnostic, I do love traditions, and Christmas is my favorite!

Merry Christmas!
Agnosticism is impossible for an educated person. Just consider the views of the first person to be born on Mars, whether in a hundred or a thousand years. This person will be born in a habitat of sorts, that was created by the power that has the ability to habitate planets. The blue planet in the distance, is Heaven. When the Earth was a violent uninhabited rock 5 billion years ago, the universe was 8 billion years old already. God and Heaven are necessary values in science, not just in religious babbles.

Merry Christmas!
Agnosticism is impossible for an educated person. Just consider the views of the first person to be born on Mars, whether in a hundred or a thousand years. This person will be born in a habitat of sorts, that was created by the power that has the ability to habitate planets. The blue planet in the distance, is Heaven. When the Earth was a violent uninhabited rock 5 billion years ago, the universe was 8 billion years old already. God and Heaven are necessary values in science, not just in religious babbles.
Okie dokie!

• Banned

Merry Christmas!
Okie dokie!
Which means that there is no philosophical argument that can be made for the Earth actually not being heaven for a human being born elsewhere in the vast and mostly cold and empty universal void.

Merry Christmas, may the joy and hope of the virgin birth expand your view of what you are.

Merry Christmas!
Okie dokie!
Which means that there is no philosophical argument that can be made for the Earth actually not being heaven for a human being born elsewhere in the vast and mostly cold and empty universal void.

Merry Christmas, may the joy and hope of the virgin birth expand your view of what you are.
Trolling^^^

Merry Christmas!
Okie dokie!

Trolling^^^
Does Merry Christmas bother you? If so, just accept that your opinion is not going to stop the Worlds 2.2 billion Christians from directing the joy and hope of the virgin birth on you and yours this Christmas morning. Many with little to celebrate hate Christmas morning, but for all of those who understand it's meaning, there is always someone else in need who needs the joy of the Lord who exist in all of us who understand the meaning of the virgin birth. Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!
Okie dokie!

Trolling^^^
Does Merry Christmas bother you? If so, just accept that your opinion is not going to stop the Worlds 2.2 billion Christians from directing the joy and hope of the virgin birth on you and yours this Christmas morning. Many with little to celebrate hate Christmas morning, but for all of those who understand it's meaning, there is always someone else in need who needs the joy of the Lord who exist in all of us who understand the meaning of the virgin birth. Merry Christmas
no it doesnt bother me

im just calling you a troll ass instigator

its what youre doing.

i have clear views from space

Okie dokie!

Trolling^^^
no it doesnt bother me

its what youre doing.

Indeed....

Okie dokie!

Trolling^^^
no it doesnt bother me

its what youre doing.

So saying Merry Christmas on Christmas, is trolling in your sad little World, well this is not trolling in ours, it's how we live our lives. So once again, Merry Christmas and let the joy of the child's cry guide your soul

Okie dokie!

Trolling^^^
no it doesnt bother me

its what youre doing.

So saying Merry Christmas on Christmas, is trolling in your sad little World, well this is not trolling in ours, it's how we live our lives. So once again, Merry Christmas and let the joy of the child's cry guide your soul
youre a fuckin idiot

Yeah, it's definitely gonna be refreshing seeing an American Citizen President who actually loves his country, and doesn't mind showing he believes in God. A big big change from what we've experienced these last 8yrs.

Trolling^^^
no it doesnt bother me

its what youre doing.

youre a fuckin idiot
That's what the Jews and the Romans both said about Jesus Christ, but that's quite OK, because they are all long dead, while Jesus is still feeding the poor and educating the ignorant. University of Notre Dame

Merry Christmas once again

Trolling^^^
no it doesnt bother me

its what youre doing.

youre a fuckin idiot
That's what the Jews and the Romans both said about Jesus Christ, but that's quite OK, because they are all long dead, while Jesus is still feeding the poor and educating the ignorant. University of Notre Dame

no i just meant that the conversation flew right the fuck over your dorky skull

when i wanna run, i put on sneakers and hit the road

when i want a salad, i hit the fresh goods section of the supermarket

when i wanna hear about jesus.....im not coming to a message board you arrogant ass bait troll mother fucker.

ill talk to a bum in nyc for that

no it doesnt bother me

its what youre doing.

youre a fuckin idiot

no i just meant that the conversation flew right the fuck over your dorky skull

when i wanna run, i put on sneakers and hit the road

when i want a salad, i hit the fresh goods section of the supermarket

when i wanna hear about jesus.....im not coming to a message board you arrogant ass bait troll mother fucker.

ill talk to a bum in nyc for that

You are a very confused person, because you say that you do not want to read or be involved in a conversation, that you keep adding too.

Did you take your medication?

And Merry Christmas once again

Forum List

Back