🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Threatens Trump University Fraud Victims In New Video

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
He calls out two men by name and says he's "looking for" a woman, all of whom have said they were scammed by his program.

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Monday released a video in which he defends himself against fraud charges related to the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative. Formerly known as Trump University, the real estate investment seminar is facing multiple class-action lawsuits in different states from attendees who claim it was a scam.

In the video, Trump reveals the full names of two former Trump University participants who say they were ripped off by the program. He holds up positive course evaluation forms he says they filled out.

Trump adds that he's "looking for" a third program customer, presumably referring to a woman who also publicly has claimed she was scammed by Trump's business.

The men Trump mentions in his video both appeared in ads funded by the nonprofit American Future Fund, a conservative group with ties to billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch.

In those videos, people -- identified by first names only -- describe spending more than $30,000 on Trump University seminars, and allege that they did not receive the guidance and instruction they were promised.

"Trump University ruined my credit, and it ruined my life," says a man in an AFF ad.

The people who participated in the AFF ad campaign have all since released their full names to the media.

The new Trump video sends a message to anyone else who may consider speaking out against the businessman or his shady endeavors: He will not hesitate to name you and tacitly encourage his millions of Twitter followers to find you.

More: Donald Trump Threatens Trump University Fraud Victims In New Video

Wow, I don't understand why Trump is threatening his former Trump University fraud victims. They deserve their day in court.

Leave it to SquawPuss to NOT understand that even in an accredited university there are always MALCONTENTS that will cause problems or want their money back AFTER taking the course. In this case the MALCONTENT students, were FAILURES at what was taught and the 98% of positive student remarks, mean shit to this low IQ'd idiot....I just LOVE dimwitted subversives....so entertaining when you bitch slap them! You can see the 98% APPROVAL ratings at 98approval.com!

Adolf Trump is going down! Many powerful rich men are out to get him.

Adolf Trump is going down! Many powerful rich men are out to get him.
And from that bastion of LIBERAL thinking, the Huffington Post....

• Trump Near-Certain to Defeat Democrat in November According To Primary Model
    Huffington Post ^ | 3/7/2016 | Helmut Norpoth
    With Donald Trump as the nominee, Republicans are highly certain to win the presidential election on November 8, 2016. Trump will defeat Hillary Clinton with 87 percent certainty, and Bernie Sanders with 99 percent. These forecasts come from the PRIMARY MODEL. It is a statistical model that relies on presidential primaries and an election cycle as predictors of the vote in the general election. Early primaries are a leading indicator of electoral victory in November. Trump won the Republican primaries in both New Hampshire and the South Carolina while Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders split the Democratic primaries in those...

Only threat I saw was being faced with their own words in court, that's not really a threat.

Leave it to SquawPuss to NOT understand that even in an accredited university there are always MALCONTENTS that will cause problems or want their money back AFTER taking the course. In this case the MALCONTENT students, were FAILURES at what was taught and the 98% of positive student remarks, mean shit to this low IQ'd idiot....I just LOVE dimwitted subversives....so entertaining when you bitch slap them! You can see the 98% APPROVAL ratings at 98approval.com!

The 98% approval rating was for the free portion. The fraud was what happened when the paid money. You need to convince people they are going to get what they pay you for before they are willing to pay you.

The fact that thousands are suing and the business folded should tell you that 98% approval rating is pure spin

The 98% approval rating was for the free portion. The fraud was what happened when the paid money. You need to convince people they are going to get what they pay you for before they are willing to pay you.

The fact that thousands are suing and the business folded should tell you that 98% approval rating is pure spin
"Thousands are suing"????????????
Put up a link proving your claim.
You won't because the number is a lie.

Go Hillary!!!!!
Barrels of dead indian aborted babies headed for the local incinerator.
Self exterminating an entire american demographic.
How does a person sleep with that amount of quilt?
I know! Concentrate on a LIB candidate who's never given a fuck about your race.

Breitbart.com ^ | 2 Jun 2016 | Stephen K. Bannon
With her campaign sinking in the polls, Hillary Clinton has launched a desperate attack against Trump University to deflect attention away from her deep involvement with a controversial for-profit college that made the Clintons millions, even as the school faced serious legal scrutiny and criminal investigations. In April 2015, Bill Clinton was forced to abruptly resign from his lucrative perch as honorary chancellor of Laureate Education, a for-profit college company. The reason for Clinton’s immediate departure: Clinton Cash revealed, and Bloomberg confirmed, that Laureate funneled Bill Clinton $16.46 million over five years while Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. pumped at least...

My God, if the radical left equates the words "looking for" with potential threats please don't ever elect them to an office that has legal responsibility. If the left is going to get all flustered about Trump using the phrase "looking for", what do lefties think of Hillary's "bimbo eruption squad" which used the incredible resources of the federal government and before that the resources of the State of Arkansas to intimidate victims of her husbands sexual abuse? Just a thought, I wonder if the Clinton's ever used the phrase "looking for" regarding Vince Foster?

Forum List

Back