Donald Trump to Return to Butler, Pennsylvania, After Shooting

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I don't think this is a good idea.

Donald Trump Returns to Butler, Pennsylvania, After Shooting​

"I WILL BE GOING BACK TO BUTLER, PENNSYLVANIA, FOR A BIG AND BEAUTIFUL RALLY, HONORING THE SOUL OF OUR BELOVED FIREFIGHTING HERO, COREY, AND THOSE BRAVE PATRIOTS INJURED TWO WEEKS AGO," Trump wrote.

"I WILL BE GOING BACK TO BUTLER, PENNSYLVANIA, FOR A BIG AND BEAUTIFUL RALLY, HONORING THE SOUL OF OUR BELOVED FIREFIGHTING HERO, COREY, AND THOSE BRAVE PATRIOTS INJURED TWO WEEKS AGO," Trump wrote.T

Trump can't milk this for any more than he already has, now that we know that the Owie on his ear was caused by a piece of glass and the kid who shot him was one of his own deranged fans.

"I WILL BE GOING BACK TO BUTLER, PENNSYLVANIA, FOR A BIG AND BEAUTIFUL RALLY, HONORING THE SOUL OF OUR BELOVED FIREFIGHTING HERO, COREY, AND THOSE BRAVE PATRIOTS INJURED TWO WEEKS AGO," Trump wrote.
Weird. He's locked down Mara Lago.

Trump can't milk this for any more than he already has, now that we know that the Owie on his ear was caused by a piece of glass and the kid who shot him was one of his own deranged fans.
Wanna bet:
1722088171811.png

These images can't be unseen.

The FBI said Friday evening a bullet struck former President Donald Trump's ear during his assassination attempt on July 13.

LIAR
We know a bullet hit his ear. So said the FBI
We know there was no glass in the area dumbass.
We know that the shooter registered Republican to vote against Trump in the PA primary.

Capitalizing on other people's grief.

If anyone's deranged, it's you BlueAnon conspiracy theorists. The glass teleprompters weren't even hit by a bullet.

Grow up..... You're much smarter than this. The same kid also had designs on several other political figures including Biden. He was nobody's fan.

If anyone's deranged, it's you BlueAnon conspiracy theorists. The glass teleprompters weren't even hit by a bullet.

Even if it was glass what the f*** is the difference? That doesn't make the assassination attempt any less of an assassination attempt. Turns out the FBI verified it was a bullet. Plenty of people have been killed by secondary projectiles.....

Forum List

Back