Donald Trump Will Never Be President of the United States

Donald Trump Will Never Be President of the United States

He never was - LEGALLY. He committed multiple treasonous crimes along the way.

And you can't find a shred of evidence for a single one. Hell, they couldn't even make up evidence you tard!

Didn’t they look for 2 years and spend $40 million?

They are sticking with their lies after all of that!

Just in case anyone is in need of a really great laugh :lmao:

It never gets old.

These same people...still respected thought leaders for the left. What does that tell you?

But you are right this never gets old.

What you’re watching play out on tv news is a movie script. It’s not real. There are prison terms and executions coming to more people than you can possibly imagine. Sit back relax and grab some popcorn before its sold out nationally.

It never gets old.

These same people...still respected thought leaders for the left. What does that tell you?

What you’re watching play out on tv news is a movie script. It’s not real. There are prison terms and executions coming to more people than you can possibly imagine. Sit back relax and grab some popcorn before its sold out nationally.

A religious person in this thread might say, 'from your lips to god's ears'. I'll believe it when I see it.

It never gets old.

A religious person in this thread might say, 'from your lips to god's ears'. I'll believe it when I see it.

If you followed Q you’d already see it. It’s as clear as day.

Trump is the president, but he will never be the legitimate leader of the United States.
Yes he is the legitimate leader of the United States. The illigitimate idiots in the House will be very disappointed when the Speaker leaves herself open to being disciplined by the Senate's refusal to allow her rule in the Senate. She's going down if she keeps making herself into the north side of a horse going south. And nobody will weep over Nancy Pelosi. McCabe's final bout of owning up to his conscience was her downfall. It's a liar's path she took, and by her own lies and theirs (McCabe and associates), she's out in the weather, and it's raining. Her umbrella is gone. tch, tch, tch. And her scolding President Trump about "this is not a game?" All she's done for the past three years is game the system, and her cheating game is over in less than 2 weeks, and if she doesn't know it now, the senate will tell her in a matter of about 2 or 3 days.

There will forever be asterisks by his name. He cheated to win the election, and he is nowhere near qualified for the job.

Funny things about asterisks.....nobody ever remembers. Despite any "asterisks" Bonds still hit 73 HR's

It never gets old.

If you followed Q you’d already see it. It’s as clear as day.

I don't follow Q because I'm over the age of six. Or, I'm not an empty-headed brainwashed conspiracy idiot, take your pick. Do you believe Santa's real too?

News flash...TRUMP, AS PRESIDENT, IS THE LEGITIMATE LEADER OF THE US.

Only to traitors and enemies of the republic, you mean.
Boy, you are QUITE DIM, T.T., good luck with your TDS.

Yep, Traitor Derangement Syndrome. Good luck being a despicable, deplorable loser.

Ummm, we won....you lost....loser!

Loser-630x420.jpg

Gee, what an argument. Who exactly 'won' here? I didn't vote for Prezzie (im)Peach(ed). I also didn't vote for Clinton. What have I lost, idiot? You don't have an argument, so you post pictures. Fucking weak, bud.

I did, so I won!

Trump is the president, but he will never be the legitimate leader of the United States.
Yes he is the legitimate leader of the United States. The illigitimate idiots in the House will be very disappointed when the Speaker leaves herself open to being disciplined by the Senate's refusal to allow her rule in the Senate. She's going down if she keeps making herself into the north side of a horse going south. And nobody will weep over Nancy Pelosi. McCabe's final bout of owning up to his conscience was her downfall. It's a liar's path she took, and by her own lies and theirs (McCabe and associates), she's out in the weather, and it's raining. Her umbrella is gone. tch, tch, tch. And her scolding President Trump about "this is not a game?" All she's done for the past three years is game the system, and her cheating game is over in less than 2 weeks, and if she doesn't know it now, the senate will tell her in a matter of about 2 or 3 days.

There will forever be asterisks by his name. He cheated to win the election, and he is nowhere near qualified for the job.

Funny things about asterisks.....nobody ever remembers. Despite any "asterisks" Bonds still hit 73 HR's
Hyped up on steroids, he did. The same could be said for the numbers McGwire and Sosa put up. The TRUE single season home run champ in my book is still Roger Maris.

Only to traitors and enemies of the republic, you mean.

Yep, Traitor Derangement Syndrome. Good luck being a despicable, deplorable loser.

Loser-630x420.jpg

Gee, what an argument. Who exactly 'won' here? I didn't vote for Prezzie (im)Peach(ed). I also didn't vote for Clinton. What have I lost, idiot? You don't have an argument, so you post pictures. Fucking weak, bud.

I did, so I won!

Yeah? And what did you win, moron? The right to be a c*nt? Hint: you've always had that right, dip shit. Or, will you recycle the LOWEST BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT sound byte again? That talking point seems to be the holy grail for you puss heads. So, what have you got? Did you save $100 on your tax return? $1000? How much does it cost to keep Cult45 quiet?

Loser-630x420.jpg

I did, so I won!

Yeah? And what did you win, moron? The right to be a c*nt? Hint: you've always had that right, dip shit. Or, will you recycle the LOWEST BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT sound byte again? That talking point seems to be the holy grail for you puss heads. So, what have you got? Did you save $100 on your tax return? $1000? How much does it cost to keep Cult45 quiet?
Please refer to post #30 in this thread. Thank you.

It never gets old.

Democratically trump shouldn't be the president. And I'm 100% the elections were rigged he even was sure of that.

Loser-630x420.jpg

I did, so I won!

Please refer to post #30 in this thread. Thank you.

Don't use YouTube as your source, you pants-shitting stupid moron. What's the matter? Can't make your own points, MAGAboy? Then don't step up. It's best to be silent and thought of as a fool than to open your slack jaw and remove all doubt.

Forum List

Back